It's time for a good old fashioned closed door shouting session.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: It's time for a good old fashioned closed door shouting session.

That was a crying shame. Gave the Hawks how many points?
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Hey at least we can't blame LO for this one.
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

it's time for a good old fashioned roster shakeup.
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Pitiful.
Pappy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject:

and this was supposed to be the start of a great homestand to end the season. wasnt it 20 something of the last 30 something games at home nice way to go into the break! speaking of break, how bout getting to work on breaking up this team!
Pappy
Star Player
Star Player

and this was supposed to be the start of a great homestand to end the season. wasnt it 20 something of the last 30 something games at home nice way to go into the break! speaking of break, how bout getting to work on breaking up this team!
Pappy
Star Player
Star Player

laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

wake up. This is so sad

We have the best player in NBA. A likely MVP winner but he won't win because our GM can't create a winning team

WE are 500.

What a job. kupcake
turbulent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

lottery for us...GO jeanie go! take theat lucky rock one more time! YAY!
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

@#$%@@#$% @#$%^%$ ^$#$@#$ #$%@#$% @&%$$ %$#@$%!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Pappy wrote:

I know you didn't mean to post that three times, but you know what? It deserved to be repeated.

If there are no roster moves before the trade deadline....

well, I don't know what, except that my enthusiasm for the remainder of this season will drop considerably.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Scoffs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

I don't remember another Lakers team in the last 20 years that had so little heart, so little desire and almost no pride. I can't imagine what Kobe must be thinking having to play with this bunch of bums.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:

When it gets this bad, all we should do is laugh.

Getting mad at these sort of losses only makes it harder to want to watch again.

What can we do? They are young, dumb and have no idea how to win ballgames.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tgf5
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Shouting session? Kwame will just miss his next 32429423 field goals if he gets yelled at. Man I don't know what stinks more. The defense or crap.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

I'll tell you guys one thing. The Lakers for some reason thought they could just kick the Hawks ass and got a surprise. You see how they were stylin and clown'n the Hawks in the first quarter. They somehow became full of themselves and, apparently said (bleep) defending these people can't stay with us.

I hope the Lakers are running laps right now! Make em run till Friday and stop every 2 minutes and shoot freethrows!!!!

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB8LJ23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Well, I hate to say this. But Kobe isn't going to be playing for us after '08. If this team doesn't start picking it up. I can say that in 2008 His opting year. That he will opt out and go somewhere else.
OdomX2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:

KB8LJ23 wrote:
Well, I hate to say this. But Kobe isn't going to be playing for us after '08. If this team doesn't start picking it up. I can say that in 2008 His opting year. That he will opt out and go somewhere else.

Does Kobe really have an option year? I though he was ours until 2010? If Kobe has a chance to jump, he won't make the same mistake twice, he's gone.
lakerfin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

There's NO excuse for poor defense. It's all effort. When you sit back and continually WATCH a team get in to their offense with NO pressure on the ball , you deserve to get your butts handed to you. It looked like the Lakers were at the All Star Game already. No effort, no defense,no heart, no victory. What's up??????? We are going no where fast. Who the hell is in control??? Doesn't look like anyone is. Here's your 10 mil Phil. I bought someone's season tickets for this month. Now I'm an idiot. Real embarrasing show tonight.
LakerFan4Lyfe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

how did The Shoes keep his thread and mine went to chicken little piss n $hit
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

wolfpaclaker wrote:
What can we do? They are young, dumb and have no idea how to win ballgames.

Yes they are, but hey your okay with it since you said you don't care about right now.
Achilles
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Absolutely pathetic. I'm beginning to hate some of these guys. I don't normally make angry posts after losses but this is just ridiculous. Lay up after lay up after a lay up, while we stupidly shoot 3 after 3 after 3. I'm flat out angry. I'm sick of watching the same crap over and over and over.

Where is the coaching? Do we have a game plan other than shooting the 3. Where is the D? Aside from the first quarter of the Utah game, we haven't been playing solid defense for weeks now. How can the team, this deep into the season, still be so inept at team defense? Literally painful to watch. It's hard to root for a team that, one or two players aside, plays with such little heart. This was an embarassment.

And I'm tired of this "the schedule gets easier" stuff. I have absolutely zero faith in this team's abillity to win games that they should. They've proven over and over that they don't have the heart or desire pounce on mediocre teams. Losses like this keep piling up - and, really, what's to make us think they won't - and the season ends early, just like last year.

In a way this is worse than last year because this debacle is robbing Kobe of his MVP season.

OK, my rant is over.
eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject:

Everyone tonight was responsible. I hope they feel like garbage and let this stick in their memories, so that they realize that you don't quit during the game and wait until late to make a push to comeback. I'm surprised that Phil didn't at least try Ronny out there for long minutes, cos the rest of the frontline was being lazy as (bleep).

^^ Farmar

eniq 0x00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject:

lakerfin wrote:
There's NO excuse for poor defense. It's all effort. When you sit back and continually WATCH a team get in to their offense with NO pressure on the ball , you deserve to get your butts handed to you. It looked like the Lakers were at the All Star Game already. No effort, no defense,no heart, no victory. What's up??????? We are going no where fast. Who the hell is in control??? Doesn't look like anyone is. Here's your 10 mil Phil. I bought someone's season tickets for this month. Now I'm an idiot. Real embarrasing show tonight.

That's what I thought: that the guys were already thinking about the break; they looked so lethargic out there. It was the worst performance this season, so far.

^^ Farmar

Last edited by eniq 0x00 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject:

KB8LJ23 wrote:

You mean like the Clippers?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: