Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
Guys look at the bright side.

We didn’t lose by 40.

The bright side was the whoopin. No one stepped up in a leader position, showing that we need the two max plan. No one drove the lane consistently and said this is my team. No ball rotation. No movement, no defense, no rhythm, no coaching at the end, no team huddles, no communication.

The bright side was exposure.

Are you implying maybe we should move one of Ingram/Kuzma or both?

Not from one game... if it becomes a habit, yes. Trade em both for Giannis.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Just for reference, LA was -8 in Randle’s 21 minutes and -29 in the 27 minutes he was out tonight.

Julius left in the 3rd with the team down 19.
If he came in at the 6 min mark of the 4th with the team was down 29.
I'm sure Julius could have contributed to more minuses with the added minutes.

Who knows, his on and off court +/- might have been similar
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Randle should be embarrassed for himself. Held a team meeting, obviously made a stink about PT and gets the starting job and the team starts giving up 120+ points a game? Are we just going to continue to start him to make a point he sucks? We get it....he has no clue how to play team defense, he doesn’t understand the offense and can’t shoot. Point made luke, pull the plug on him please.

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

All should get 36 min a game from this point on. Ennis, Blue, Brewer, Larry and Bogut can each have 12....and just cut bait on KCP/JC/JR immediately, dump them for anything that doens’t Involve salary next year.

We aren’t winning anyway this season, so let’s get serious about rewarding players like Hart who try hard, every possession and don’t act or play stupid.

You do realize the team does even worse when Randle sits?

We’ve only won 1 game since 12-09 and in that game he played a season low 8 minutes. Seems like when he gets more than 8 minutes we are guaranteed to lose...so no, I don’t realize it lol.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:

We didn’t lose by 40.

The bright side was the whoopin. No one stepped up in a leader position, showing that we need the two max plan. No one drove the lane consistently and said this is my team. No ball rotation. No movement, no defense, no rhythm, no coaching at the end, no team huddles, no communication.

You think Milwaukee would do that?
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Is Randle the second coming of Barkley? I mean what are we talking about here?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Randle should be embarrassed for himself. Held a team meeting, obviously made a stink about PT and gets the starting job and the team starts giving up 120+ points a game? Are we just going to continue to start him to make a point he sucks? We get it....he has no clue how to play team defense, he doesn’t understand the offense and can’t shoot. Point made luke, pull the plug on him please.

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

All should get 36 min a game from this point on. Ennis, Blue, Brewer, Larry and Bogut can each have 12....and just cut bait on KCP/JC/JR immediately, dump them for anything that doens’t Involve salary next year.

We aren’t winning anyway this season, so let’s get serious about rewarding players like Hart who try hard, every possession and don’t act or play stupid.

We’ve only won 1 game since 12-09 and in that game he played a season low 8 minutes. Seems like when he gets more than 8 minutes we are guaranteed to lose...so no, I don’t realize it lol.

You realize he played in the games before that, right? Most for more than eight minutes. And it was true then. Maybe you might want to rethink that cherry you picked.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

You realize he played in the games before that, right? Most for more than eight minutes. And it was true then. Maybe you might want to rethink that cherry you picked.

7 of the 11 wins came when Julius played less than 20 mins.
But there's so many variables to stats like that. But just saying for reference.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:

We didn’t lose by 40.

Nope. I wouldn’t if I were Mil, at least not right at this moment. Point being this. When (bleep) breaks down, BI has to demand it. He has to block it. He has to drive and get to the line. He has to be the franchise this year. Don’t care about age. Is he a captain or not?
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

I was being a smartass, but honestly...can anybody in this thread see a scenario where Julius Randle is a starter getting 30+ minutes on a team above .500? He hustles, yes...he is very athletic, yes...can’t shoot, below average defender and makes poor decisions. I’m not sure what the fascination some people have with him is, his numbers far exceed the true value be brings to a team on the court.

I would like a serious poster, with a serious POV, to explain to me how he is a good basketball player.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject:

Que the crickets.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:

We didn’t lose by 40.

Nope. I wouldn’t if I were Mil, at least not right at this moment. Point being this. When (bleep) breaks down, BI has to demand it. He has to block it. He has to drive and get to the line. He has to be the franchise this year. Don’t care about age. Is he a captain or not?

I hear you. Ingram is starting to remind me of rookie Ingram te way he’s been playing lately. It’s pretty frustrating when you look around the league and see how young guys like Simmons & Tatum are performing.

This whole process is really frustrating.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject:

We’re just used to having prideful players. Tonight, the team tucked tail instead of the fight we got accustomed to through this year. As a fandom, when we don’t see the fight, we’re allowed to vent... this is our process of dealing with a blowout. It’s my hope it ignites channeled anger. This team need aggression. And I think Luke is on to it. So is Magic. He’ll get an enforcer on this happy go lucky team. Already have one in Kuz. I bet he plays better when mad. Just like Mamba.

Personally I see Randle as a cancer. I dispise entitled spoiled pampered players. You earn PT. You earn your status, your captain stripes, your playoff exp... younearn it all, or you get out. I want players that don’t pout cuz they don’t need to. They get their small window of opportunity and create a hall of fame career Tom Brady style.

Hang in there family, this beating could be a good thing, if used properly.

Last edited by €H£M£$TR¥ on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

I was being a smartass, but honestly...can anybody in this thread see a scenario where Julius Randle is a starter getting 30+ minutes on a team above .500? He hustles, yes...he is very athletic, yes...can’t shoot, below average defender and makes poor decisions. I’m not sure what the fascination some people have with him is, his numbers far exceed the true value be brings to a team on the court.

I would like a serious poster, with a serious POV, to explain to me how he is a good basketball player.

I assume you mean not me. And btw, defending a point until cornered and then saying “I was being a smartass” is pretty transparent.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

*chirp*
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

Cue? Must have been cue... sorry I’m lit af.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Lonzo
Hart
BI
Kuzma
Brook

Dude, I was about to write the same thing about Ingram! We are so on the same wavelength now, it's eerie.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

That's the best way to enjoy tonight's game.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject:

Ah yes... the great Ingram vs Randle debate. Enjoy the thread all, I’m out.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

It's queue. Lol.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

Fancy new flavors... Make America toke again.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

It's queue. Lol.

Lol. I knew that, dam u.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject:

A queue is a line... like in front of a theater.

A cue is a signal... like for an actor to go on stage or read a specific line
Also a stick that you use to play pool

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

Que is a spanish word that means what.

Last edited by Sentient Meat on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
Que the crickets.

What?

It's queue. Lol.

Could be either
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33
Jump to: