*** Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Lakers (01/03/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
A queue is a line... like in front of a theater.

A cue is a signal... like for an actor to go on stage or read a specific line
Also a stick that you use to play pool

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

Que is a spanish word that means what.

Lil Jon: "OK!"
RichD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Just for reference, LA was -8 in Randle’s 21 minutes and -29 in the 27 minutes he was out tonight.

Randle is fools gold. Just see how many other teams want him
Zillethai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BizLA wrote:
Guys look at the bright side.

We didn’t lose by 40.

The bright side was the whoopin. No one stepped up in a leader position, showing that we need the two max plan. No one drove the lane consistently and said this is my team. No ball rotation. No movement, no defense, no rhythm, no coaching at the end, no team huddles, no communication.

The bright side was exposure.

Magic should call a mandatory practice where all the watch is this years Celtics the entire time. The ones that get pissed and motivated are the ones you keep next year.

Lol I don't see any of them getting pissed. I see them all goofing off and cracking jokes.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject:

Bitterfreakingsweet for me that Ferguson who I lobbied for all summer picked this game to light us up and show what he can do

Too bad he didn't fall further in the draft, 2K next to Lonzo would make for some fun lineups.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject:

RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Just for reference, LA was -8 in Randle’s 21 minutes and -29 in the 27 minutes he was out tonight.

This. It amazes me how many people love him to death on here... if he was so great he would’ve been traded by now. No one wants him.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject:

Can't FIRE the Team...
CHRISTYLE70
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:03 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

This. It amazes me how many people love him to death on here... if he was so great he would’ve been traded by now. No one wants him.

I think we sometimes confuse being a good player with one who just plays hard Julius plays hard but he's not really that skilled of a player he can dribble yes but he has 1 move and no midrange game I watch him over and over again bypass an open midrange to force his way into the teeth of the defense where he is giving up 4 to 5 inches on the defender only to miss the shot get it blocked or commit and offensive foul. He's way too limited in his skill set to be counted on to do anything consistently other than commit offensive fouls.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

I think we sometimes confuse being a good player with one who just plays hard Julius plays hard but he's not really that skilled of a player he can dribble yes but he has 1 move and no midrange game I watch him over and over again bypass an open midrange to force his way into the teeth of the defense where he is giving up 4 to 5 inches on the defender only to miss the shot get it blocked or commit and offensive foul. He's way too limited in his skill set to be counted on to do anything consistently other than commit offensive fouls.

Great points. He plays hard but doesn’t have the skill to back his effort.

It’s ironic he came from Kentucky the school that seems to produce nothing but star caliber NBA talent (Davis, Cousins, Towns, Booker etc.) but of course with our luck Randle is the one with limited ceiling. Gotta love it.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

You've described my frustration with Ingram perfectly (just replace 4-5 inches with 30-40 pounds).
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject:

Pathetic team effort, no teamwork, no defense. In the last 8 games (all loses) the team has posted a embarrassing 115.8 Defensive Rating.

The team has not played with any passion lately. smh

The team needs to show some character by regrouping and getting back to the basic things that worked for them earlier. I believe they will bounce back.
CHRISTYLE70
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

You've described my frustration with Ingram perfectly (just replace 4-5 inches with 30-40 pounds).

Yes, so far hes sliding into that category as well, not much of an midrange game or 3pt game just go full speed into the basket and hope for the best.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Randle’s been in the league 2 yrs longer and he’s 3 yrs older.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Good point
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject:

DELETED BY jodeke

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RichD wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

And the Lakers should've traded him two years ago, too.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/drewgarrisonsbn/status/949025532292694016
Zillethai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Pathetic team effort, no teamwork, no defense. In the last 8 games (all loses) the team has posted a embarrassing 115.8 Defensive Rating.

The team has not played with any passion lately. smh

The team needs to show some character by regrouping and getting back to the basic things that worked for them earlier. I believe they will bounce back.

I remember when Phil took over the lakers, he had everyone go over the basics. How to do a proper chest pass, how to do a correct bounce paas, proper layup form, fast break procedures, how to bounce the ball correctly, free throw fundamentals etc. I think that's what Luke needs to do. Assume no one knows what there doing and start over from scratch.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33
Jump to: