Did you Vote for Lonzo & Kuzma Yet?

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 1849

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Did you Vote for Lonzo & Kuzma Yet?

http://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/01/11/lonzo-ball-kyle-kuzma-lakers-nba-all-star-game-voting/

They're starting to creep up on the All Star List.

Hope at least ONE Laker makes it on there since it'll be in LA this year.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Lonzo Ballís return from injury and Kyle Kuzmaís move back to the bench have done nothing to keep the NBA All-Star Game votes from accumulating in their favor. On Thursday, the league released the latest ballot tallies, showing each of the Los Angeles Lakersí top rookies have inched up the standings at their respective positions in the Western Conference.

Lonzo Ballís return from injury and Kyle Kuzmaís move back to the bench have done nothing to keep the NBA All-Star Game votes from accumulating in their favor. On Thursday, the league released the latest ballot tallies, showing each of the Los Angeles Lakersí top rookies have inched up the standings at their respective positions in the Western Conference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 14391
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

I have been voting Iíd like to see us represented.

Votes count double today (and I think part of tomorrow but not sure on that. But they are definitely worth double today, 1/11/17)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 1849

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Come On LG!!!

Cast yer votes and tell your friends!!!

https://vote.nba.com/?referrer=asv18_partner_google_confirmvote&cid=asv18_partner_google_confirmvote
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 10745
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo does not deserve to be there...There are to many really talented PG's in the west...curry is my starter.

Regular season is regular season, ASG? Nope.
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26455

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you Vote for Lonzo & Kuzma Yet?

ChickenBeckerman wrote:
http://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/01/11/lonzo-ball-kyle-kuzma-lakers-nba-all-star-game-voting/

They're starting to creep up on the All Star List.

Hope at least ONE Laker makes it on there since it'll be in LA this year.


.


They'll both be in the rookie game, but neither is going to make the real all-star team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2016
Posts: 2390

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Come on guys dont break Jeanies heart.
_________________
Zo-Mo is coming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DangeRuss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2016
Posts: 1402

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject:

I voted not only for them but for Ingram as well, several times
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PRLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2016
Posts: 8827

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo might get like 20 assists on the Rising Stars game. With the horrible defense that is played, whoever plays with Lonzo knows that if you leak out he will find you.
_________________
WE BACK BABY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TheKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Jun 2014
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject:

The key is STOP voting for other NBA teams' players...vote for the Laker players only, that way the votes matter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26455

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Randle30 wrote:
The key is STOP voting for other NBA teams' players...vote for the Laker players only, that way the votes matter


But then there are those blasted media and players votes.

Makes you long for the days when Lakers fans could stuff the ballot for AC Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PRLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2016
Posts: 8827

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Randle30 wrote:
The key is STOP voting for other NBA teams' players...vote for the Laker players only, that way the votes matter


But then there are those blasted media and players votes.

Makes you long for the days when Lakers fans could stuff the ballot for AC Green


If he gets enough votes maybe the media and players will the give the fans what they want to see. The All-Star game is in LA after all.
_________________
WE BACK BABY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26455

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject:

PRLakeShow wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Randle30 wrote:
The key is STOP voting for other NBA teams' players...vote for the Laker players only, that way the votes matter


But then there are those blasted media and players votes.

Makes you long for the days when Lakers fans could stuff the ballot for AC Green


If he gets enough votes maybe the media and players will the give the fans what they want to see. The All-Star game is in LA after all.



Kuz and Ball are already out of it based on the fan voting to this point.

Curry and Harden are locks for the western starters at guard. Durant and Davis are locks for two of the frontcourt positions. The third spot will come down to Cousins, Green or George.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 1849

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Lonzo does not deserve to be there...There are to many really talented PG's in the west...curry is my starter.

Regular season is regular season, ASG? Nope.



BLASPHEMY. Traitorous SOB how dare you!!!! LOL

What the hell kind of Laker fan votes for Curry!!!!!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 5286
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject:

Yup. I voted!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 10745
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject:

ChickenBeckerman wrote:
deal wrote:
Lonzo does not deserve to be there...There are to many really talented PG's in the west...curry is my starter.

Regular season is regular season, ASG? Nope.



BLASPHEMY. Traitorous SOB how dare you!!!! LOL

What the hell kind of Laker fan votes for Curry!!!!!?



Your right; Curry, Paul, Lillard, RW....
_________________
The move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 12441
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject:

Voting everyday!!! Go Lakers
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB