Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:
governator wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
governator wrote:
999 wrote:
lets just pretend that NK has the capability to launch a full blown assault on the US and its allies. if they do, who will have their back? how can they sustain? why would Kim Jong destroy his isolated paradise with an attack that no one will support? doesn't make any sense.

and if we flip this around and the USA attacks NK, who will join us in that fight?

I personally don't think a war between a sovereign nation like NK will ever happen. neither do I think a war between 2 large economic powers will happen. There is just too much to lose for both sides

I think China will join N.Korea. China can't have a US ally unified Korea right at their border

China is in it for China. China isn't going to jump into a nuke war with their biggest trading partner to save NK

Disagree with you. The Kim family regime is possible because of China's assistance for decades. China will continue to support a divided Korea, as far as nuclear war, I'm not sure any country is ready/can say they would join in

we spend more money with China than NK ever will. China is in it for China. they have no loyalty. China will side with which ever country that makes them rich

Possibly but China has been in competition with US to capture the world market for the past decade or two. From Africa to South East Asia to Latin America. US might be the biggest trading partner with China but not bigger than the other markets combined. If China can pass US as economic leader and god forbid, force it's currency as the standard currency, it will benefit them tremendously
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Why are people thinking Russia won't help protect NK

ANYHOW

Can't wait for the hackers to announce they also have proof they hacked the voting machines and got Trump elected
I don't believe my fellow countrymen honestly voted for Trump in the numbers that he received
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Why are people thinking Russia won't help protect NK

ANYHOW

Can't wait for the hackers to announce they also have proof they hacked the voting machines and got Trump elected
I don't believe my fellow countrymen honestly voted for Trump in the numbers that he received

I'm waiting for the same information.

Felt like HRC was in the lead and then Trump all of sudden got a huge upswing in votes on election night. Maybe I'm just dead wrong.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/08/2016-elections-russia-hack-how-to-hack-an-election-in-seven-minutes-214144

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/14/532824432/if-voting-machines-were-hacked-would-anyone-know
Quote:

A recently leaked National Security Agency report on Russian hacking attempts has heightened concerns. According to the report, Russian intelligence services broke into an election software vendor's computer system and used the information it gained to send 122 election officials fake emails infected with malicious software. Bloomberg News reported Tuesday that Russia might have attempted to hack into election systems in up to 39 states.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: