Unpopular / Un-PC opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I have a huge issue of seeing overpaid firemen at street lights aggressively soliciting donations from the very public already subsidizing their inflated salaries and pensions.

I mean, how much do you think firemen are raking in, $40-50K? You think that's being "overpaid" for risking their life?

lol firefighters in CA making 40K? more like 4-5x that

Well, I wasn't specifically thinking about CA, but this site lists the average CA salary at $58K. https://www.indeed.com/salaries/Firefighter-Salaries,-California

Back in my previous life, I used to do mortgages and had some firefighters as clients. Those indeed salary estimates are garbage (across the board imo). California FF in any metro area make WAY, WAY more than 58K. There's a reason why any job opening for a FF usually has 100s if not 1000s of applicants.

I'm not arguing whether or not the salary is deserved but I don't think the public at large realizes how much government jobs can potentially pay. Don't get me started on Irvine police...
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Proof of how Fake and corrupt our news agencies are

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/17/part-3-field-ops-manager-at-cnn-zuckers-9am-calls-are-(bleep)-were-totally-left-leaningbut-we-dont-want-to-admit-it/

What a cuck story written by a cuck for other cucks.

Did you actually watch it?
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/17/part-3-field-ops-manager-at-cnn-zuckers-9am-calls-are-(bleep)-were-totally-left-leaningbut-we-dont-want-to-admit-it/

y i k e s

might as well have posted the ultimate warrior's geocities blog
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
realking24 wrote:

y i k e s

might as well have posted the ultimate warrior's geocities blog

What part do you disagree with? It’s not arguable lol. These people are caught on video having a biased and some are wishing the news outlet would go back to just reporting. For the people that aren’t completely brainwashed it’s a great video to show how corrupt our media is.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

When in doubt pick it apart with out even watching it. Your sourcing Wikipedia? 🤣 CNN has trained you well.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Crickets
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Crickets

Oh, the response you were looking for was for someone to take their precious time to show you why what you posted was stupid? That's happened too many times already. The last time, you went berzerk with the victim card and got yourself 86'd. Is it worth digging up that grave?
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Crickets

Oh, the response you were looking for was for someone to take their precious time to show you why what you posted was stupid? That's happened too many times already. The last time, you went berzerk with the victim card and got yourself 86'd. Is it worth digging up that grave?

I was banned by being called a Troll for pointing out an example of fake news and bias. Did you watch it? It specifically points out bias! Now I have a small percentage come in and try and discredit, put down before even watching it and coming up with their own opinion kind of like yourself. Instead of bringing something smart to the table you throw talking point jabs “victim card”and pick apart something you didn’t even read or watch. It provides hidden camera evidence of bias within CNN and you not watching it just to tear it down shows your unwillingness to seek truth vs protect precious network and your talking points at all cost. Kinda gross but hey. What part did you not like about the video?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Crickets

I was banned by being called a Troll for pointing out an example of fake news and bias. Did you watch it? It specifically points out bias! Now I have a small percentage come in and try and discredit, put down before even watching it and coming up with their own opinion kind of like yourself. Instead of bringing something smart to the table you throw talking point jabs “victim card”and pick apart something you didn’t even read or watch. It provides hidden camera evidence of bias within CNN and you not watching it just to tear it down shows your unwillingness to seek truth vs protect precious network and your talking points at all cost. Kinda gross but hey. What part did you not like about the video?

At the end of the day, Veritas has only themselves to blame for their lack of credibility. They have shown the ability to do a type of partisan/agenda driven investigative journalism that is nearly non-existent today. The mistake they made was in an effort to make a splash, they edited their work in a way that had responses and statements that were out of context to a degree. This allowed the left and mainstream media to make the point that their work can not be fully trusted....and they have a point to a degree.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Crickets

At the end of the day, Veritas has only themselves to blame for their lack of credibility. They have shown the ability to do a type of partisan/agenda driven investigative journalism that is nearly non-existent today. The mistake they made was in an effort to make a splash, they edited their work in a way that had responses and statements that were out of context to a degree. This allowed the left and mainstream media to make the point that their work can not be fully trusted....and they have a point to a degree.

The workers at CNN agreed to wanting the network to go back to just reporting straight news vs all these panels of the likes of Brendon or Clapper known liers that were caught in massive scam to the Americans and we should think they are legit network. It’s not just CNN, Fox and others do it as well and Varitas like it or not caught them red handed. They talked about covering white shooters vs Minorities because it sells more. They brought up making stories up to push a agenda. Some claims they are sick of Trump coverage and if they did the same investigation on other candidates or themselves it would prove vary problematic. It’s obvious that these massive news outlets are driving narrative vs just straight facts. Project varitas also has a whistle blower about google and other giants that try and completely hide these things and count on the American people to not even question them.

Another subject, it’s a paradigm shift when you start realizing most of these big corporations and new programs etc are massive money makers to vary little amount of people. Most think is a great cause but usually they are money makers and don’t really add up. CNN is more interested in driving narratives and following money stories because clicks equal money therefore it’s obvious the news isn’t news anymore. Lots of people are starting to understand this. Same with NBA and players being silenced by China. To much money to lose. Sad but true. Also Google, Facebook, YouTube are silencing independent news agencies or different views by banning them do to them being a massive threat to their narrative or pocket. Example FB will take down a negative post on flu shots and post positive ones. Seems like very China like. In fact Zuckerberg stop working with the US Military and was helping China.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Crickets

You should take this to The Political Thread, if you can endure it. Otherwise, this doesn't belong on LG. Whatever I may think of The Political Thread (which is no secret), it is not appropriate to bypass the board rules.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:
Crickets

You should take this to The Political Thread, if you can endure it. Otherwise, this doesn't belong on LG. Whatever I may think of The Political Thread (which is no secret), it is not appropriate to bypass the board rules.

Out of respect and agreement with a mod I won’t but understand were your coming from
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject:

It is a non pc topic though
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
Crickets

Oh, the response you were looking for was for someone to take their precious time to show you why what you posted was stupid?

Yowza.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

When in doubt pick it apart with out even watching it. Your sourcing Wikipedia? 🤣 CNN has trained you well.

If any of that is inaccurate please point it out.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
vanexelent wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
I have a huge issue of seeing overpaid firemen at street lights aggressively soliciting donations from the very public already subsidizing their inflated salaries and pensions.

I mean, how much do you think firemen are raking in, $40-50K? You think that's being "overpaid" for risking their life?

lol firefighters in CA making 40K? more like 4-5x that

Well, I wasn't specifically thinking about CA, but this site lists the average CA salary at $58K. https://www.indeed.com/salaries/Firefighter-Salaries,-California

Back in my previous life, I used to do mortgages and had some firefighters as clients. Those indeed salary estimates are garbage (across the board imo). California FF in any metro area make WAY, WAY more than 58K. There's a reason why any job opening for a FF usually has 100s if not 1000s of applicants.

I'm not arguing whether or not the salary is deserved but I don't think the public at large realizes how much government jobs can potentially pay. Don't get me started on Irvine police...

I know a firefighter and his pay is well north of 100k. Speaking of Irvine cops I saw one a few weeks ago give a jaywalking ticket. I was about to do the same before I saw that and decided to take the crosswalk.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

You can only lead a horse to water
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

In other words you have nothing.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

And you can lead a jackass to believe just about anything if the jackass lacks critical thinking skills.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

And you can lead a jackass to believe just about anything if the jackass lacks critical thinking skills.

Wouldn't it be better to actually state some point of disagreement instead of doing the whole minion mob to attack the person that posted? The responses have been something about a cuck....something about the last time the poster dared to disagree the political thread warlord punished him/her....and something about a jackass.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to actually state some point of disagreement instead of doing the whole minion mob to attack the person that posted? The responses have been something about a cuck....something about the last time the poster dared to disagree the political thread warlord punished him/her....and something about a jackass.

What is the proper response to someone posting altered/manipulative videos from a source that lacks any credibility or integrity? Should we be applauding him?
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Of course it would. But when a topic begins with using James O'keefe, as "proof", as though he is the gold standard when he's been shown to manipulate his videos with selective editing, and without a word from the the OP except that the video is proof, what do you expect?

The stupidity you take is equal to the stupidy . . . you make.

Thank you Mr. McCartney
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

In other words you have nothing.

You have not brought any insight to the CNN whistle blower never Trumper but now is a Trump guy do to fraud. Still waiting on any true insight and on topic conversation. Quoting Wikipedia is a bigger Joke then CNN👍 It’s obvious you and Ribye would be triggered by this. Don’t care if you disagree or agree just sharing this video and you guys seemed upset by it. What happened to just having a conversation lol. The system trained you well I see. There is video evidence of wrongdoing and instead of watching it you and the likes of Ribye put down and try and trash it without even watching it or giving your basic analysis so therefore my conclusions is that you don’t want to have a conversation you just want to put it down at all cost. How progressive you are. Hey I’m ok having a disagreement but seems your threatened by it. Stay angry my friends lol. It’s the whistle blower that went to them not the other way around. Facts matter.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
realking24 wrote:

Projecting, that’s what the new progressive party does! Attack facts with stupidity like this
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15
Jump to: