Unpopular / Un-PC opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
K2 wrote:
ocho wrote:
Popular opinion: Hey guys, there's a political thread for this stuff.

I agree and so suggested, but conservatives avoid that thread like they do facts.

Not allowed there

Untrue. Anyone and everyone is allowed there. You just need to try and follow the guidelines, something you are either unable or unwilling to do.

That's purely a reflection on you.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:

Go walk the streets at night at mainly Democratic cities like Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans etc. it’s terrifying between Drugs, Gangs, and zombie like people and you still want to vote these clowns in. Establishment Republicans included. Wake up, but what about the children lol OK!!!

1. Where in Russia do you live?

2. Does Putin offer a 401(k)?
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:53 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:

I haven’t read it yet but I will. This is taking more time and energy then I like. Both you guys haven’t even watched or commit on my stuff why would I do the same? I don’t have a lot of faith in a lot of your sources but I will give it a glance when I see fit

I have listened to up until it repeated itself. Yeah, CNN is out for ratings. That is nothing new. Yeah, they don't like Trump. That is nothing new. Being against the worst president of all time does not mean they are for Democrats. It is amazing any American could like Trump as he is the antithesis of who we (those of us who take or took parenting seriously anyway) want our children to be. But being ratings driven doesn't always benefit liberals.

How about the reporting in the Saturday edition of the NY Times, on the freeking sixteenth page, that said there was no real wrong from Hillary's emails. This is a story told over and over on right wing media, as well as mainstream media, for some four plus years, including the front page of the NYT, I don't know how many times, that led to all the chants of "lock her up," and when the State Department essentially exonerates her, nearly nothing. Essentially, crickets.

Kinda like youz guys.

I would agree with a lot of Trump bashing but at the end of the day he provides less Government and fake causes that in rich the lives of the politicians. Hillary is as dirty as Bill going over to the private sex Island with their great friend Epstein with under aged kids. You sticking up for Hillary just makes our conversation moot because she is as crooked as it comes like most politicians that get rich off serving the people. It’s a joke to think they actually are working for us. Her foundation was making a killing up until she lost the election? Really lo. All about power and money vs for the people. The FBI started a coup against the president and Joe Biden son was a service man drop out that made millions on one trip to Ukraine. You can go down a line with each candidate and pick apart some really wrong.

Warren took scholarship away from a real Native America lied

Sanders had a real sexual harassment claim in his campaign while running crickets

Creepy Joe rubs his body and smells children’s hair. You can tell the kids are very uncomfortable cspan

Clinton foundation admits and apologies for injecting syphilises to people

Google and social media alliance is the left and people are waking up to the bs.

Trump 2020😎

Going back to basketball now

Now, tell us, that is list specifically, where Hilliary is dirty, crooked and provide objective evidence. Provide the evidence that the foundation was dirty. Please, let's not let the anecdotal rule here, you know, the Fox/Breitbart regurgitations. We'll also need the evidence that the FBI, largely run by conservatives, staged a coup.

The Clinton Foundation did not inject syphilis into people. If you have EVIDENCE to the contrary, let's have it.

The Republicans tried to, and were evidently successful, in creating false stories, over and over about Hillary. She's a liar yet Trump likely lies more before watching his first cartoon than all of the public lies of Hillary put together. We had Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, hearing, after hearing, and, nothing. Then, all the investment into how ill she was. Nothing. Then her emails. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

They all lie including Trump. Bush terrible president, I was hopeful Obama would be the change we needed and it turned out he was just as apart of the establishment as the rest. They all hate Trump including Republicans that are part of the establishment that should tell you something. Trump has terrible tweets and other manners I don’t like but he has been bringing troops home and doing what he campaigned on unlike most politicians.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/10/hillary-apologize-guatemala-syphilis-experiments-tuskegee-eugenics-thousands-given-diseases.html

Nothing. I get it. And so it goes, so it goes, so it goes. Always and ever.

Where is that wall? Where is the “Repeal and replace [the ACA] with something terrific.” How has cutting money to sanctuary cities gone? How come we still have DACA children? (though I'm glad we do). How about rebuilding the navy? Ending birthright citizenship?

Or any of these? https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/rulings/promise-broken/

Go walk the streets at night at mainly Democratic cities like Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans etc. it’s terrifying between Drugs, Gangs, and zombie like people and you still want to vote these clowns in. Establishment Republicans included. Wake up, but what about the children lol OK!!!

Perfect example. I ask questions and I get a non-sequitur, a favorite of conservatives.

And by the way, all, or certainly nearly all to be safe, Republicans in office are establishment, almost by definition.
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
K2 wrote:
ocho wrote:

I agree and so suggested, but conservatives avoid that thread like they do facts.

Not allowed there

Untrue. Anyone and everyone is allowed there. You just need to try and follow the guidelines, something you are either unable or unwilling to do.

Yeah, step in line or else lol no thanks
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:07 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:

I haven’t read it yet but I will. This is taking more time and energy then I like. Both you guys haven’t even watched or commit on my stuff why would I do the same? I don’t have a lot of faith in a lot of your sources but I will give it a glance when I see fit

I have listened to up until it repeated itself. Yeah, CNN is out for ratings. That is nothing new. Yeah, they don't like Trump. That is nothing new. Being against the worst president of all time does not mean they are for Democrats. It is amazing any American could like Trump as he is the antithesis of who we (those of us who take or took parenting seriously anyway) want our children to be. But being ratings driven doesn't always benefit liberals.

How about the reporting in the Saturday edition of the NY Times, on the freeking sixteenth page, that said there was no real wrong from Hillary's emails. This is a story told over and over on right wing media, as well as mainstream media, for some four plus years, including the front page of the NYT, I don't know how many times, that led to all the chants of "lock her up," and when the State Department essentially exonerates her, nearly nothing. Essentially, crickets.

Kinda like youz guys.

I would agree with a lot of Trump bashing but at the end of the day he provides less Government and fake causes that in rich the lives of the politicians. Hillary is as dirty as Bill going over to the private sex Island with their great friend Epstein with under aged kids. You sticking up for Hillary just makes our conversation moot because she is as crooked as it comes like most politicians that get rich off serving the people. It’s a joke to think they actually are working for us. Her foundation was making a killing up until she lost the election? Really lo. All about power and money vs for the people. The FBI started a coup against the president and Joe Biden son was a service man drop out that made millions on one trip to Ukraine. You can go down a line with each candidate and pick apart some really wrong.

Sanders had a real sexual harassment claim in his campaign while running crickets

Creepy Joe rubs his body and smells children’s hair. You can tell the kids are very uncomfortable cspan

Google and social media alliance is the left and people are waking up to the bs.

Trump 2020😎

Now, tell us, that is list specifically, where Hilliary is dirty, crooked and provide objective evidence. Provide the evidence that the foundation was dirty. Please, let's not let the anecdotal rule here, you know, the Fox/Breitbart regurgitations. We'll also need the evidence that the FBI, largely run by conservatives, staged a coup.

The Clinton Foundation did not inject syphilis into people. If you have EVIDENCE to the contrary, let's have it.

The Republicans tried to, and were evidently successful, in creating false stories, over and over about Hillary. She's a liar yet Trump likely lies more before watching his first cartoon than all of the public lies of Hillary put together. We had Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, hearing, after hearing, and, nothing. Then, all the investment into how ill she was. Nothing. Then her emails. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

They all lie including Trump. Bush terrible president, I was hopeful Obama would be the change we needed and it turned out he was just as apart of the establishment as the rest. They all hate Trump including Republicans that are part of the establishment that should tell you something. Trump has terrible tweets and other manners I don’t like but he has been bringing troops home and doing what he campaigned on unlike most politicians.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/10/hillary-apologize-guatemala-syphilis-experiments-tuskegee-eugenics-thousands-given-diseases.html

Where is that wall? Where is the “Repeal and replace [the ACA] with something terrific.” How has cutting money to sanctuary cities gone? How come we still have DACA children? (though I'm glad we do). How about rebuilding the navy? Ending birthright citizenship?

Or any of these? https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/rulings/promise-broken/

Perfect example. I ask questions and I get a non-sequitur, a favorite of conservatives.

And by the way, all, or certainly nearly all to be safe, Republicans in office are establishment, almost by definition.

Last thing IMO we look at our government for change and we should be looking at us and our kids for change. Our Government is broken like most other countries. Priorities are all wrong. What good is a health care system when it’s become a massive drug dealing company. Go look at what a joke our food pyramid is. Vaccines overload and rather then preach good diet and lifestyle they push medications. Healthcare can be amazing for life threatening situations but to fix you up to have a problem again is designed for repeat customers. People claim climate change but buy plastic, use pesticides that are in our water source same with antibiotics. Our food is designed to make us sick packaged products. You trust these people but I don’t. Less government please. I’ll stick to the topic at hand now
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject:

Switching subjects lol

Sun tan lotion is terrible for you. Vitamin D is ok folks
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
K2 wrote:
ocho wrote:

Not allowed there

Another misrepresentation of the facts.

But hey, at least you acknowledged that it is untrue that you are not "allowed" to post there and that the reality is you choose not to because you can't do something as simple as following reasonable guidelines.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:

Kinda like youz guys.

Trump 2020😎

Last thing IMO we look at our government for change and we should be looking at us and our kids for change. Our Government is broken like most other countries. Priorities are all wrong. What good is a health care system when it’s become a massive drug dealing company. Go look at what a joke our food pyramid is. Vaccines overload and rather then preach good diet and lifestyle they push medications. Healthcare can be amazing for life threatening situations but to fix you up to have a problem again is designed for repeat customers. People claim climate change but buy plastic, use pesticides that are in our water source same with antibiotics. Our food is designed to make us sick packaged products. You trust these people but I don’t. Less government please. I’ll stick to the topic at hand now

Did you just push an anti-vaxx stance?
realking24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:
ribeye wrote:
realking24 wrote:

Kinda like youz guys.

Trump 2020😎

ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
nickuku wrote:

Realking24, ^this^ is only a little less vague than your other answers, but it is more on point.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:

I get it, man. But you aren't going to accomplish anything positive by coming to this thread to discuss the differential moderation in The Political Thread. Just let it go. Eventually, this is going to end badly. You know that.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15
Jump to: