*** Los Angeles Lakers vs OKC Thunder (01/17/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11028

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
I would just waive Zubac and Caruso after this game.....neither will ever be NBA quality players

Narrator: Zubac went on to be a multi-time All Star with the Spurs.


No, it's: "Ron Howard voice: They did go on to become quality NBA players."

I don't know about you, but "Ron Howard voice" is redundant here.


Ron Howard voice: It wasn't.


Daniel Stern voice: "I grew up that night on the LakersGround forums. I understood then how short life really was, and that arguing about memes on the internet aged a man terribly, deeply, from his soul outward."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 8156

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject:

calistrtballr wrote:
Just rest ingram, pointless trying without zo



concur
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11028

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
LakersPimp wrote:
LUKE this is your fault....
-You stuck with LOPEZ although it was obvious he wasnt working
-Ingram is not ready to play...and you have him playing major mins
-How does Ennis play more than Clarkson and Randle???
-GP2 played well...and hasnt got any burn yet
-YOu switch everything on D even when the personnel doesnt make it the best option



I agree 100% with this post!!!!


Randle is a team worst -24 in 23 minutes, Clarkson is 1-6....yeah, they are the answer.

Also, how bad do you have to be at defense to be -24 in 23 minutes while shooting 8-11? Hahaha....



There you go again selecting a stat to fir your narrative.

You would think you would learn your lesson the 10 previous times others have debunked your silly attempts at making Randle out to be one of the weaknesses on this team.

Randle is shooting 73% for the game - how good is this guy? See what I did there?


You are right, hes great lol

I tried being an Ingram troll for a week like you troll Randle and Clarkson, and I felt dirty and exhausted like I fvcked Donald Trump for free. How do you do it? Your stamina for sht-posting is incredible, good sir.


Ok ill Stop...guess I jumped the shark on the Trolling....my watch is done

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 6543

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 1873

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Ignore him. Hes consumed by confirmation bias as hes been anti-Lonzo since pre-draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 18384
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 18384
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Ignore him. Hes consumed by confirmation bias as hes been anti-Lonzo since pre-draft.


was going to respond...but I do not even recognize you....not really sure how to respond
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 29789

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Poor team effort = beatdown.

Get well soon Zo. It appears these guys are lost without him. smh
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 26073

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Lakers are giving up 124 points and. 52%FG

Without ball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11028

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11028

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
samnizam
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 958

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
nice defensive game plan Luke



Stop being a (bleep). Luke has bunch of Nbdl players I have seen more talent on Venice beach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersPimp
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 1627

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Our starters had 8 Rebounds...WTF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 1873

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Ignore him. Hes consumed by confirmation bias as hes been anti-Lonzo since pre-draft.


was going to respond...but I do not even recognize you....not really sure how to respond


No need to respond. Weve heard your lousy takes on Ball over and over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 18384
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 6543

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

I didn't want to be the one to say anything but man I am just not a fan of the Thunder Girls.
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersPimp
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 1627

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
nice defensive game plan Luke



Stop being a (bleep). Luke has bunch of Nbdl players I have seen more talent on Venice beach.

So he shouldnt have a plan cuz he players suck? that sounds not so smart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 1959

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject:

LakersPimp wrote:
Our starters had 8 Rebounds...WTF


That is one of the worst stats I've ever heard. How is that even possible?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 18384
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Ignore him. Hes consumed by confirmation bias as hes been anti-Lonzo since pre-draft.


was going to respond...but I do not even recognize you....not really sure how to respond


No need to respond. Weve heard your lousy takes on Ball over and over again.


which are what? speak up big talker? what have I said negative about Ball? This your big chance to be a keyboard warrior and pile on with a narrative that you are clueless about? Just continue being irrelevant.
_________________
"Lonzo Ball is the headline, Kyle Kuzma is the STORY!" Jalen Rose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 29789

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
LakersPimp wrote:
Our starters had 8 Rebounds...WTF


That is one of the worst stats I've ever heard. How is that even possible?


DESTROYED on the BOARDS!!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 Jul 2016
Posts: 389

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
BizLA wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Just ignore him when it comes to Lonzo.


I have literally never seen a post from you that has any substance....and you have been here for like a minute....and your advising the board to ignore me?

I have seen this specific retort from you before, pointing out that someone is new to the board, and that must be a bad thing.
(little hint, the more posts and years I see on someone's profile? I see someone with nothing NEW to offer a conversation, just the same ol stuff)
Congrats guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11028

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 1385

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

LakersPimp wrote:
samnizam wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
nice defensive game plan Luke



Stop being a (bleep). Luke has bunch of Nbdl players I have seen more talent on Venice beach.

So he shouldnt have a plan cuz he players suck? that sounds not so smart.


Theres really only so much Luke can do. I used to attack him, now I tend to defend him.

The best players on this team would be role players on the better teams in the league. Not much he can do when the team consists of 20 yr olds and G League talent like Ennis, Caruso, GP, Zubac, Bryant etc. especially when the other team has 3 perennial allstars.

Were simply outmatched and its obviously much worse without our floor general.


Last edited by BizLA on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 1873

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:
defense wrote:
0-8 without Lonzo
Been blown out more than half the games

Strictly coincidence


yeah, no doubt we win this one with Ball


Be skeptical, but do you really think there is not a major difference with Zo on the floor?


Ignore him. Hes consumed by confirmation bias as hes been anti-Lonzo since pre-draft.


was going to respond...but I do not even recognize you....not really sure how to respond


No need to respond. Weve heard your lousy takes on Ball over and over again.


which are what? speak up big talker? what have I said negative about Ball? This your big chance to be a keyboard warrior and pile on with a narrative that you are clueless about? Just continue being irrelevant.


Relax, dont get your panties all in a bunch. Its just a message board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 6543

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
adkindo wrote:
PHILosophize wrote:
Morgan Freeman: What the hell are you nincompoops talking about?


BVH is claiming Zubac has all star talent

I'm the new nash

Or I was nash all along


I am a little lost....LG Nash? Was he a big Zubac supporter?

He was, but mostly it was performative trolling of DLo supporters for being optimistic about Russell's upside.


oh that guy? he was confirmed to be one of gadget's accounts
_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB