Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Relax, don’t get your panties all in a bunch. It’s just a message board.

thats actually sage advice....but this bs about me being so against Lonzo is getting old. Simply because I am not as high on him as most of LG....and my opinions are more in line with the majority of basketball fans somehow means I trash the kid. I am not sure I have ever made a harsh comment about him....or anything beyond very mild criticism. It's just bs that people who cannot tolerate anyone having a different opinion use to diminish someone's thoughts when they are in a fully supportive environment.

If this was an NBA board and not a Lakers board, I'd get this position.
I'd also understand it more if you'd be enthusiastic about Lonzo on some days and down on him some others... but when you consistently post contrarian views, it's hard to think of them as other than either trolling or attention seeking.

You clearly know a lot about basketball. I just wish you'd use your knowledge for a more balanced purpose than going against the grain almost every game. Let's see what happens... if I see you post how good Lonzo is during the next few good games that he has... then I'll retract my statement... but so far I see you post mostly one sided viewpoints.

I have nothing to prove to you....I do not need you to retract anything....heck, you can get it tattooed on your forehead for all I care.....my problem is your making fake claims. Your skin is so thin that it upsets you that I do not hold an opinion that you prefer? Why does it matter that it is a Lakers board? Where have I said anything negative about Ball? You do not find it troubling that you continue to claim my dislike for Ball....yet you never can really come up with anything negative I have said about him.....and certainly not in game threads. These game threads are full of idiots pushing hate and disdain for different players....pure cancers to the forum....yet you identify me as a potential troll? Your whole take is absurd.

Most people who make negative comments about players, I feel are mostly typical sports fans just venting their annoyance at the moment. On the other hand, I don't feel like you have any passion or love for the team. This is fine as you are entitled to whatever position or approach you want to take... and maybe you spur some interesting debate on occasion... but I'll believe you care about the team when I see something more than contrarian stats designed to mostly burst the balloons of overenthusiastic fans.
Fishlakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Just checking to see if my avatar still works....

I get too tired reading all the crap about who is a fan of a real player or the team. Get over yourselves gentlemen and let’s talk about how pathetic our back up point guard position is and the ability to run set plays to our strengths for a change!
Game 3 Victory in Denver . Mostly they were talking about Fisher's speech, the kind that might one day be put on T-shirts and repeated on the corner of 11th and Figueroa, words fit for a parade, his Lakers stepping into their destiny. L.A. Times 2009
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
Relax, don’t get your panties all in a bunch. It’s just a message board.

thats actually sage advice....but this bs about me being so against Lonzo is getting old. Simply because I am not as high on him as most of LG....and my opinions are more in line with the majority of basketball fans somehow means I trash the kid. I am not sure I have ever made a harsh comment about him....or anything beyond very mild criticism. It's just bs that people who cannot tolerate anyone having a different opinion use to diminish someone's thoughts when they are in a fully supportive environment.

If this was an NBA board and not a Lakers board, I'd get this position.
I'd also understand it more if you'd be enthusiastic about Lonzo on some days and down on him some others... but when you consistently post contrarian views, it's hard to think of them as other than either trolling or attention seeking.

You clearly know a lot about basketball. I just wish you'd use your knowledge for a more balanced purpose than going against the grain almost every game. Let's see what happens... if I see you post how good Lonzo is during the next few good games that he has... then I'll retract my statement... but so far I see you post mostly one sided viewpoints.

I have nothing to prove to you....I do not need you to retract anything....heck, you can get it tattooed on your forehead for all I care.....my problem is your making fake claims. Your skin is so thin that it upsets you that I do not hold an opinion that you prefer? Why does it matter that it is a Lakers board? Where have I said anything negative about Ball? You do not find it troubling that you continue to claim my dislike for Ball....yet you never can really come up with anything negative I have said about him.....and certainly not in game threads. These game threads are full of idiots pushing hate and disdain for different players....pure cancers to the forum....yet you identify me as a potential troll? Your whole take is absurd.

Most people who make negative comments about players, I feel are mostly typical sports fans just venting their annoyance at the moment. On the other hand, I don't feel like you have any passion or love for the team. This is fine as you are entitled to whatever position or approach you want to take... and maybe you spur some interesting debate on occasion... but I'll believe you care about the team when I see something more than contrarian stats designed to mostly burst the balloons of overenthusiastic fans.

pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject:

This game was nothing more than a hot mess.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: