26%  [ 6 ]
OTHER
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject:

If you know someone on the force, sit and talk to them. A police officers day is filled with belligerence. How long before the pot boils over.

10 confrontations, 10 belligerent offenders, you slide 6 confront 4. Maybe in this case the same officer may let the next offender off with a warning. It's a all day, 1 interaction at a time, job.

I thought the officer showed restraint. He did make a mistake saying I can put my hands on you, yada, yada, yada. Other than that I thought he handled the situation well. He waited calmly for backup, gave quite instruction to the arrivals, took the abuse in stride.

Consider, he was by himself, surrounded by hostile individuals. That had to be intense. Didn't raise his voice.

Walk a mile......

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject:

but if she is violating a rule and the officer needs to take her off the train to cite her and also conduct the impending arrest due to her resisting, doesn't he have the right to apprehend (put hands) on her?

he gave that girl so many ways out of that situation, all basic and simple but the girl seemed intent to not follow any orders and accept the consequences.

that cop showed the patience of Job.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
She thought she was entitled, like most of the young women (and men) today.

She thought she did not have to obey the rules.

She thought she did not have to obey authority.

She thinks she is gonna get a lawyer to help her.

SHE WAS WRONG...!

That squeaking, tears-&-rage complaint voice of a young gurl being arrested is turrible. Hate that voice. She sounded like that other sovereign citizen twit who had to be yanked out of a car. Weird how some people are so damn indignant when it comes to following a cop's directive. Not criminals, but little haughty teens and what not. Urg. Gassing a cop is another level of stupid. NO sympathy whatsoever for the other idiot on her way to a misdemeanor.

Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Her sass algorithm needed some reclalibratin
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject:

The swamp thing that spat on the officer thinks it was dispensing social justice

http://abc7.com/woman-says-she-defended-passenger-who-was-kicked-off-red-line/2993954/

swamp thing also demands free ridership, zero police presence on metro trains, and to decriminalize fare evasion
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject:

It's tough man. All this entitled little twit had to do was put her foot down and follow the damn rules. Let him walk away and then put your foot back up if it's that f'n important to you. Done. But nope. Had to make a big scene for, what exactly?

Almost all these confrontations are because people can't follow the most basic orders because of their inflated egos. I'm amazed that people still want to become cops in this climate. Now that we've castrated the LAPD and passed props 47 and 57, our neighborhoods have become dumps. They've helped me out so many times in the past, but now I'm lucky if I don't get a busy tone when I dial 911 (at least once or twice a month in the safer months).

Businesses have had to self-police their properties. I confront drug addicts, drug dealers, pimps, and the mentally ill on an almost daily basis. I have to carry protection with me every day I go to work. It's ridiculous and sad what has happened to the communities I grew up in. I give cops whatever the hell they want for free when they walk in because I don't know how they do it. Save lives, protect the community and get spit on. For every 1000 cops they find the one a-hole and blast it all over the news and internet as political propaganda. There's a reason it's one of the most heavily prescribed professions (along with teachers).
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: SASS right or wrong?

jodeke wrote:
Woman refused to take her feet off of a seat. Even though no one was inconvenienced putting your feet on a seat is against Metro regulation. You're only allowed to occupy one set. Obey their rules.

LINK
dumb cops. thats all i have to say there. cops these days sure know how to make something very small into something big. they have ZERO deescalation skills. actually i'm starting to wonder if they train them to ESCALATE the situation. Lets say she was being silly and didnt listen. and less say he did force her off the train. ok thats the end of it. thanks by good night. cop gets back on the train and rides on. all that extra was not necessary period.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: SASS right or wrong?

splashmtn wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Woman refused to take her feet off of a seat. Even though no one was inconvenienced putting your feet on a seat is against Metro regulation. You're only allowed to occupy one set. Obey their rules.

LINK
dumb cops. thats all i have to say there. cops these days sure know how to make something very small into something big. they have ZERO deescalation skills. actually i'm starting to wonder if they train them to ESCALATE the situation. Lets say she was being silly and didnt listen. and less say he did force her off the train. ok thats the end of it. thanks by good night. cop gets back on the train and rides on. all that extra was not necessary period.

I typically refrain from addressing you, but I will this one time because accuracy is important.

There is one person who created this situation, escalated it and made sure it went downhill and that is the young lady (loose term) who took a simply request and turn it into a challenge.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: SASS right or wrong?

DaMuleRules wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

I typically refrain from addressing you, but I will this one time because accuracy is important.

There is one person who created this situation, escalated it and made sure it went downhill and that is the young lady (loose term) who took a simply request and turn it into a challenge.

Agreed.

I've been around situations like this before. I'm sure we all have. Any person who was raised with manners would not even be in this situation to begin with. Should have just followed the rules. If I was a passenger on the train I would have been hoping the dumb bttch caught an "accidental" elbow or something. Her bratty voice alone makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: SASS right or wrong?

PLATNUM wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

Agreed.

I've been around situations like this before. I'm sure we all have. Any person who was raised with manners would not even be in this situation to begin with. Should have just followed the rules. If I was a passenger on the train I would have been hoping the dumb bttch caught an "accidental" elbow or something. Her bratty voice alone makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

It's not even a matter of following the rules. It's about being smart enough to realize that if you take your feet off the seat for 30 seconds while the cop moves on, your feet can go right back on the seat if you really insist and you go on your merry way without hassle. I have no sympathy for those who CHOOSE hassle.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

So here is the news conference of the VERY LARGE WOMAN who spit on the cop got arrested and is now SUING the Metro, LAPD etc....

http://cbsloc.al/2DqlRsT

Basically she's comparing herself to......... RODNEY KING and has made the following demands:

Remove law enforcement from MTA
Remove fees for use of the MTA
Remove MTA Taxes for African Americans
Move the MTA to an "honor system"

God help us all.
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject:

just saw Hueys post. Oh well, I'll just still leave my link up as well in case anyone else missed the monstrosity.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Why is this even news?

Obnoxious person gets thrown off train. End of story.

The media still pushing their anti-police agenda, as usual.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject:

This is what happens when parents don't teach manners....you leave it to society to deal with your crazy antics.....
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: