Ron Artest to join the cast of Celebrity Big Brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:16 am    Post subject:

if I was on this season....my sole focus would be fulfilling a dream from my late teens!

Nadia
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject:

MWP was trying to go home on day #2.

Kobe would win that game 10 out of 10 times.

Overall....CBB kind of sucks.
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

No it doesn't suck. Metta not wanting to be there and trying to leave all the time sucked....and he really thinks he was playing the game??
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
adkindo wrote:

No it doesn't suck. Metta not wanting to be there and trying to leave all the time sucked....and he really thinks he was playing the game??

glad you enjoy it...noticed it was doing ok in ratings. I just find even these fringe celebrities, some live far too privileged lives to really buy in and play hard...Metta was the second person to plead to be sent home.

Julie commented on Metta....

Quote:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: The just-evicted Metta — who asked everyone to vote him out — had talked about wanting to leave the game almost as soon as it began. Do you think his head was ever truly in it?
JULIE CHEN: I don’t think Metta’s head was ever really in the game. He slept a lot and didn’t approach anyone ever with a plan. He was happy to go along with a plan if asked and if he liked you. But other than that, I think with him missing his family and it not being a type of competition he is used to playing and defeating his opponents, he didn’t know what to do with himself. This is not his type of game. That being said, he was fun to get to know through the eyes of our camera and I am now a fan.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

I don't get how Metta could go on long road trips all the time, and yet be so homesick? Was he just horny?

Doesn't make sense to me unless that was it.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
I don't get how Metta could go on long road trips all the time, and yet be so homesick? Was he just horny?

It was not knowing the details of the Lakers trade that got him. He had to know what we got and gave up in the IT trade lol.

Big brother is fun to watch but it has to be one of the most boring experiences to actually play. They can't leave or watch tv and half of them are on slop. He was probably bored out of his mind.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

It was not knowing the details of the Lakers trade that got him. He had to know what we got and gave up in the IT trade lol.

Big brother is fun to watch but it has to be one of the most boring experiences to actually play. They can't leave or watch tv and half of them are on slop. He was probably bored out of his mind.

I guess that makes sense, it would be rude for him to say how bored he was... so instead he just says he misses his family. But he did have legit tears, so who knows.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

I guess that makes sense, it would be rude for him to say how bored he was... so instead he just says he misses his family. But he did have legit tears, so who knows.

Yeah I think he legit missed his family if he had tears but I think it was not being able to do anything that made him miss them more. With basketball he had a busy schedule to follow and not a lot of free time to think about them. But I'm just an armchair psychologist
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: