30 games left. What's our final record?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Harlemlakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 19 Mar 2014
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Lets just take 1 game at a time and try to win each game as they come. the wins will pile up if we keep that mentality. Try looking ahead, loses will pile up, but, since we are looking forward, I'm sticking to my preseason prediction of 42-40
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 11047
Location: Irvine, CA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject:

15-15, 36-46.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Texas_Pete
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 12038
Location: Somewhere watching a Laker game

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject:

37-45
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 842

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Lets just take 1 game at a time and try to win each game as they come. the wins will pile up if we keep that mentality. Try looking ahead, loses will pile up, but, since we are looking forward, I'm sticking to my preseason prediction of 42-40


This. Win every quarter mentality. Defensive tenacity, cleaning up the boards. Fast break. Get back on defensive end. Repeat.

Get to 40+ wins, you got yourself a leap in productivity that you need to reward.
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dood23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Posts: 11989

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject:

PLAOYOFFS
_________________
"There's only 2 dudes better than me, and I'm BOTH OF THEM."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Practice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 3441

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers only need to win 8 more games to hit what i wanted to see from them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AirTupac
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 04 Feb 2018
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject:

8th seed we comin for u
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 18250

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
PHX - w
Okc - w
@dal - w
@no - w
@min - L
Dal - w
@sac - w
@atl - w
@mia - w
@sa - L
Por - L
Orl - w
@den - L
Cle - w
Den - w
@gs - L
Mia - w
@ind - w
@no - L
@mem - w
@det - L
Dallas - w
Mil - w
Sac - w
@utah - L
Sa - w (sa resting players)
Min - w (Minn resting players)
Utah - w
Hou - w (hou resting players)
Lac - w

If no trades, 22-8
43-39? LOL.


One down. 21 to go
_________________
PG, ZL (LD, IZ, 1st, 2nd), NN (S&T JR), TE/TA
LB, ZL, PG, BI, NN
AC, JH, TE/TA, KK, TB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 53827

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 22nd win last season didn’t come until April.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 1974

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Scoffs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 12 Aug 2001
Posts: 661

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject:

If no Russ and no Roberson, we'll win. Carmelo just wants to avoid having to guard Julius again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
markjay
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 3030
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 1873

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!


Lakers beat down short handed OKC. Paul George goes for 50 and tantalizes the Staples Center crowd with a vision of next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 13950

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject:

Daphanabe wrote:
markjay wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!


Lakers beat down short handed OKC. Paul George goes for 50 and tantalizes the Staples Center crowd with a vision of next year.


Paul George, envisioning how it will be playing in the Lakers offense, sets an NBA record 40 turnovers. Asked what happened, he just replies "just trying to get a feel of passing the ball to my future teammates."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 11328
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Great news!
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobe_somebody_odom
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 1581

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject:

LAkers 4 Life wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
markjay wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!


Lakers beat down short handed OKC. Paul George goes for 50 and tantalizes the Staples Center crowd with a vision of next year.


Paul George, envisioning how it will be playing in the Lakers offense, sets an NBA record 40 turnovers. Asked what happened, he just replies "just trying to get a feel of passing the ball to my future teammates."


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
diando
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 7881

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject:

kobe_somebody_odom wrote:
LAkers 4 Life wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
markjay wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!


Lakers beat down short handed OKC. Paul George goes for 50 and tantalizes the Staples Center crowd with a vision of next year.


Paul George, envisioning how it will be playing in the Lakers offense, sets an NBA record 40 turnovers. Asked what happened, he just replies "just trying to get a feel of passing the ball to my future teammates."



No coach worth his salt would allow any player to record 40 TOs though. Unless he also records 40 assists.
_________________
SAY NO TO LEBRON!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ElginBaylor
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2005
Posts: 8979
Location: Hoosier Nation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject:

As long as there's improvement from last year I'm happy. Looks like that's totally going to be the case. The team seems to be making progress and IIRC, finished last season strong despite the obvious need to tank. If they stay the course I expect they'll be pushing close to 40 wins. Remember, any team can be beat on any given night.
_________________
Not the real Elgin Baylor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 13950

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject:

diando wrote:
kobe_somebody_odom wrote:
LAkers 4 Life wrote:
Daphanabe wrote:
markjay wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Quote:
Royce Young‏Verified account
@royceyoung
Follow Follow @royceyoung
More
Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are both questionable for tomorrow’s game against the Lakers with ankle sprains.


Darn it. If Carmelo sits out, it may be harder for the Lakers to win!


Lakers beat down short handed OKC. Paul George goes for 50 and tantalizes the Staples Center crowd with a vision of next year.


Paul George, envisioning how it will be playing in the Lakers offense, sets an NBA record 40 turnovers. Asked what happened, he just replies "just trying to get a feel of passing the ball to my future teammates."



No coach worth his salt would allow any player to record 40 TOs though. Unless he also records 40 assists.


Well, with Westbrook and Anthony out, they have no choice but to let George do what he wants.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 11328
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject:

Hope that this trade don't mess with our rhythm. LET'S KEEP WINNING!!!
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 13950

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Defensively they're gonna be worse. Offensively they could be a better shooting team. Scoring wise probably won't change too much unless they suddenly get to the free throw line a lot with Thomas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 18250

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject:

PHX - w
Okc - w
@dal - w
@no - w
@min - L
Dal - w
@sac - w
@atl - w
@mia - w
@sa - L
Por - L


Two down. 20 to go
_________________
PG, ZL (LD, IZ, 1st, 2nd), NN (S&T JR), TE/TA
LB, ZL, PG, BI, NN
AC, JH, TE/TA, KK, TB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 11328
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
PHX - w
Okc - w
@dal - w
@no - w
@min - L
Dal - w
@sac - w
@atl - w
@mia - w
@sa - L
Por - L


Two down. 20 to go



_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 2273

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject:

I like how the Lakers stock is going up. People around here were talking less than 30 wins at the beginning of the season, now the consensus is high 30’s to low 40’s

Team is growing a lot in one season. Even Charles Barkley is getting nervous
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
al242
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Sep 2012
Posts: 1528

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject:

If we stay on our current trajectory, (win 12/16 games) we will hit 44 wins this season.

Highly unlikely, but its possible lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB