THUNDER @ LAKERS -- 2-8-2018 7.30 PM PT -- Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mini Mamba
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 May 2013
Posts: 4876

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
Not looking forward to Ennis tonight


Caruso should get those minutes hopefully
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16490
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Interesting transition of the opening question to a game thread.

Almost philosophical.

And does anybody really know what time it is?



It's going to be real interesting seeing how up this team can get tonight knowing Larry Nance and Jordan Clarkson are no longer part of this team. Here's hoping JR and company can lay some smack on OKC no matter whether Westbrook and Melo play or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 19068

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Who plays backup SG tonight?
Who plays backup center tonight?
_________________
Summer: Paul + Boogie
Draft any combo of: Anfernee Simons, Shake Milton, Melvin Frazier
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 2270

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Mini Mamba wrote:
mookielala wrote:
Not looking forward to Ennis tonight


Caruso should get those minutes hopefully


Ah, that's a nice thought. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HM$TR
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 933

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Ok back to the real world here... we lost some fam, but its time to continue our growth tonight. Rally around eachother. Play with intensity and keep the game simple. HAM every possession. Spam the JR button. Ball rotation. Spacing and hustle. OKC will try to blow us out like they did the super dubs. Brace yourselves. Weather the storms.

Lets go Lakeshow.
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16490
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject:

I think with Adams on the floor for OKC we're going to see a lot of Brook and Randle at center. Not sure if big Zu is ready to bang with that big Dothraki dude. Same for Hoosier Mamba.

Kuzma becomes a needed commodity at the 4 all of a sudden. Do we dust the cobwebs and mouse turds off Deng and set him out there to play?

Backup SG - Hart backing up KCP? With Brewer backing up Hart who starts at SF? So Ingram can be our starting PG with Caruso backing him up?

GP2?

Anything but Ennis.

Yikes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 1211

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Where is the team stats and game info in the original post? I always look forward to that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
textbook
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 27 Mar 2015
Posts: 708

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Are westbrook and melo playing? Thought they both had ankle sprains
_________________
"Magic and Bible Bob taking us back to the promised land!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16490
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject:

aprevo15 wrote:
Where is the team stats and game info in the original post? I always look forward to that.
This thread started out as a question on whether the new players would be playing tonight, got morphed into a game thread, with an interesting if minimalist first post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 6966

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject:

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Player Pos Date Injury Status Expected Return

Carmelo Anthony Forward February 7, 2018 Sprained right ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Anthony is questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Lakers after spraining his right ankle midway through the first quarter Tuesday at Golden State.

Andre Roberson Guard-Forward January 27, 2018 Ruptured patellar tendon

Russell Westbrook Point Guard February 7, 2018 Sprained left ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Westbrook is questionable to play Thursday against the Lakers due to a sprained left ankle.


OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS

10:30 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend

Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U
509 Oklahoma City (31-24) (12-15 A) W-1 22-32-1 -3 -3.5 -1.5 99 87% 93% 85%

510 L.A. Lakers (22-31) (13-14 H) W-3 28-25-0 216.5 110.5 99 13% 7% 15%
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 19068

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Gary Payton back today.
Hopefully he gets some backup guard time.
Thomas Bryant back today as well.
So TB and Zubac with some possible backup center time.
_________________
Summer: Paul + Boogie
Draft any combo of: Anfernee Simons, Shake Milton, Melvin Frazier


Last edited by epak on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 2270

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Player Pos Date Injury Status Expected Return

Carmelo Anthony Forward February 7, 2018 Sprained right ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Anthony is questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Lakers after spraining his right ankle midway through the first quarter Tuesday at Golden State.

Andre Roberson Guard-Forward January 27, 2018 Ruptured patellar tendon

Russell Westbrook Point Guard February 7, 2018 Sprained left ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Westbrook is questionable to play Thursday against the Lakers due to a sprained left ankle.


OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS

10:30 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend

Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U
509 Oklahoma City (31-24) (12-15 A) W-1 22-32-1 -3 -3.5 -1.5 99 87% 93% 85%

510 L.A. Lakers (22-31) (13-14 H) W-3 28-25-0 216.5 110.5 99 13% 7% 15%


even if Carmelo feels OK, I bet he doesn't want to face JR again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 55537

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Thunder are favored by 3 1/2
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 19068

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Thunder are favored by 3 1/2


Don't take that bet.
_________________
Summer: Paul + Boogie
Draft any combo of: Anfernee Simons, Shake Milton, Melvin Frazier
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 11987
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Thunder are favored by 3 1/2


Let's kick their asses
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 2362

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject:

We should be favored in this game. No respect. Time to earn some respect. Always bet on purple...and gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 55537

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject:

On cbs injury reports Melo is probable. Russ is Questionable.

Same starting lineup tonight which is good. Our bench will be thin. Kuz, Brewer, Caruso, Ennis, Zu, Bryant. Will Payton be available?
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16490
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Is Caruso active tonight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 1211

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
Where is the team stats and game info in the original post? I always look forward to that.
This thread started out as a question on whether the new players would be playing tonight, got morphed into a game thread, with an interesting if minimalist first post.


It all makes sense now. Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 6966

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Player Pos Date Injury Status Expected Return

Carmelo Anthony Forward February 7, 2018 Sprained right ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Anthony is questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Lakers after spraining his right ankle midway through the first quarter Tuesday at Golden State.

Andre Roberson Guard-Forward January 27, 2018 Ruptured patellar tendon

Russell Westbrook Point Guard February 7, 2018 Sprained left ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Westbrook is questionable to play Thursday against the Lakers due to a sprained left ankle.


OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS

10:30 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend

Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U
509 Oklahoma City (31-24) (12-15 A) W-1 22-32-1 -3 -3.5 -1.5 99 87% 93% 85%

510 L.A. Lakers (22-31) (13-14 H) W-3 28-25-0 216.5 110.5 99 13% 7% 15%


even if Carmelo feels OK, I bet he doesn't want to face JR again


yeah...I'd rather have him play and get punked by Knuckles Randle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16490
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
mookielala wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

Player Pos Date Injury Status Expected Return

Carmelo Anthony Forward February 7, 2018 Sprained right ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Anthony is questionable for Thursday's matchup with the Lakers after spraining his right ankle midway through the first quarter Tuesday at Golden State.

Andre Roberson Guard-Forward January 27, 2018 Ruptured patellar tendon

Russell Westbrook Point Guard February 7, 2018 Sprained left ankle February 8, 2018
Comments: Westbrook is questionable to play Thursday against the Lakers due to a sprained left ankle.


OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS

10:30 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend

Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U
509 Oklahoma City (31-24) (12-15 A) W-1 22-32-1 -3 -3.5 -1.5 99 87% 93% 85%

510 L.A. Lakers (22-31) (13-14 H) W-3 28-25-0 216.5 110.5 99 13% 7% 15%


even if Carmelo feels OK, I bet he doesn't want to face JR again


yeah...I'd rather have him play and get punked by Knuckles Randle


Same here. I actually think they're better with Carmelo sitting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
salvosation
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 2772

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Is there a live stream that is available to watch Spectrum SportsNet?io
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject:

I would wager that we will have a pretty flat game tonight, just a gut feeling. I am really interested to see how Randle responds to still being on the roster. Either he is going to have a new found confidence and continue to improve or he will relax and revert to the old JR we all made fun of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 8896
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject:

If Melo & WestB are out, Lakers have a real chance...
_________________
BRING ON THE DANCING HORSES...!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 27210

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
If Melo & WestB are out, Lakers have a real chance...


We beat them with Westbrook and Carmelo?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 2 of 47
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB