The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 19731

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:


It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


I wouldn't call it "an agenda"; more like a herd mentality. One person says a free agent shouldn't sign with us because we'll take too long to develop, and it becomes a theme everyone embraces.

Ultimately, I don't think it matters; players will do what they do. And honestly, I think this is one of those things where you see what you want to see. I've seen lots of speculation that George will come to LA. You probably don't notice that stuff because you are so attuned to the people who say he won't.


Exactly. This is a long term issue for some people. The media as a whole is usually more or less balanced, but some people hear only the stuff that makes them angry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
richsmith
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
The hate tells you they think youíre doing something right.

Yup. After years of apathy, they're scared of us again. Exactly as it should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CabinCreek44
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 3487

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Being a Lakers Fan for over 30 years, I have become accustomed to the hate and jealousy from fans of other teams, players around the league and media. Through our down years, I have expected and excepted the ridicule and the constant jokes because, with all of the success weíve had, the haters love to kick us while we are down, I get it, but now itís going too far!

To watch former players continue to bash us when we are clearly on the uptick. To flat out tell perspective free agents, on national TV, to not sign with us is becoming nauseating. I have never, in all of my years watching NBA basketball, seen anything like this! From Jalen Rose, to Chauncey Billiups to Reggie Miller to fat boy Charles Barkley <snip>


Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a grand total of ONE NBA title amongst those four former players you cite there.

That's why they hate. Pity them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 29780

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Being a Lakers Fan for over 30 years, I have become accustomed to the hate and jealousy from fans of other teams, players around the league and media. Through our down years, I have expected and excepted the ridicule and the constant jokes because, with all of the success weíve had, the haters love to kick us while we are down, I get it, but now itís going too far!

To watch former players continue to bash us when we are clearly on the uptick. To flat out tell perspective free agents, on national TV, to not sign with us is becoming nauseating. I have never, in all of my years watching NBA basketball, seen anything like this! From Jalen Rose, to Chauncey Billiups to Reggie Miller to fat boy Charles Barkley and reporters like David Aldridge etc are basically pleading with guys to not sign with us. When has any team, that had free agent money, ever been faced with such hatred from the media? They down our young core, even though itís proven itself to be as good or even better than any young core in the league. And unlike Philly, the Lakers accumulated their young core the right way. Not by throwing away seasons like Philly! Lebron should go to the Clippers, really? What The the he!! do the Clippers have! He should stay in Cleveland with all of these moves the Cavs have made.... really? So a young core of Rodney Hood, Clarkson, Nance and Hill, and a vet side kick of KLove is better than a young nucleus of Lonzo Ball ,Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle and Josh Hart with a potential sidekick of PG? FOH!!!!!

It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


As a Laker fan you will learn to embrace it; it's a BEAUTIFUL thing!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerEric
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 May 2002
Posts: 7077
Location: Vegas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
danzag wrote:
Their hate is the biggest proof that the Lakers are back.
They are afraid.


Exactly. They're in a panic.

It tells me they feel there's a higher chance of us signing a max FA than I even I do.

_________________
Do you believe it now, Trinity? - Morpheous
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Harlemlakerfan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 19 Mar 2014
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:


It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


I wouldn't call it "an agenda"; more like a herd mentality. One person says a free agent shouldn't sign with us because we'll take too long to develop, and it becomes a theme everyone embraces.

Ultimately, I don't think it matters; players will do what they do. And honestly, I think this is one of those things where you see what you want to see. I've seen lots of speculation that George will come to LA. You probably don't notice that stuff because you are so attuned to the people who say he won't.


Exactly. This is a long term issue for some people. The media as a whole is usually more or less balanced, but some people hear only the stuff that makes them angry.


Sorry, but both of you are wrong. I hear and listen to every single thing that is talked about with regards to the Lakers. The reason why this a subject of discussion for me is that, these comments are unwarranted and Unprecedented. This has NEVER happened before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rancar
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Being a Lakers Fan for over 30 years, I have become accustomed to the hate and jealousy from fans of other teams, players around the league and media. Through our down years, I have expected and excepted the ridicule and the constant jokes because, with all of the success weíve had, the haters love to kick us while we are down, I get it, but now itís going too far!

To watch former players continue to bash us when we are clearly on the uptick. To flat out tell perspective free agents, on national TV, to not sign with us is becoming nauseating. I have never, in all of my years watching NBA basketball, seen anything like this! From Jalen Rose, to Chauncey Billiups to Reggie Miller to fat boy Charles Barkley and reporters like David Aldridge etc are basically pleading with guys to not sign with us. When has any team, that had free agent money, ever been faced with such hatred from the media? They down our young core, even though itís proven itself to be as good or even better than any young core in the league. And unlike Philly, the Lakers accumulated their young core the right way. Not by throwing away seasons like Philly! Lebron should go to the Clippers, really? What The the he!! do the Clippers have! He should stay in Cleveland with all of these moves the Cavs have made.... really? So a young core of Rodney Hood, Clarkson, Nance and Hill, and a vet side kick of KLove is better than a young nucleus of Lonzo Ball ,Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle and Josh Hart with a potential sidekick of PG? FOH!!!!!

It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


I love the hate!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 20158

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject:

Embrace the hate.

What do you expect? Most of these guys spent much of their careers losing to this franchise.

Hot damn we are sensitive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 14071

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:


It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


I wouldn't call it "an agenda"; more like a herd mentality. One person says a free agent shouldn't sign with us because we'll take too long to develop, and it becomes a theme everyone embraces.

Ultimately, I don't think it matters; players will do what they do. And honestly, I think this is one of those things where you see what you want to see. I've seen lots of speculation that George will come to LA. You probably don't notice that stuff because you are so attuned to the people who say he won't.


Exactly. This is a long term issue for some people. The media as a whole is usually more or less balanced, but some people hear only the stuff that makes them angry.


Sorry, but both of you are wrong. I hear and listen to every single thing that is talked about with regards to the Lakers. The reason why this a subject of discussion for me is that, these comments are unwarranted and Unprecedented. This has NEVER happened before.


The obsession with the Lakers is the only thing that is unprecedented. No other team gets anywhere near the coverage the Lakers do and the Lakers aren't even a playoff team right now.

Over the last few years, the Lakers have been bad and people accuse the media of trying to rub our noses in it by talking about it all the time. It's not that, they have to talk about the Lakers 24/7, or at least 23/7, and there just wasn't many good things to report.

To think that the league or anyone in the media prefers the Lakers to be bad or irrelevant is simply crazy talk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11023

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Being a Lakers Fan for over 30 years, I have become accustomed to the hate and jealousy from fans of other teams, players around the league and media. Through our down years, I have expected and excepted the ridicule and the constant jokes because, with all of the success weíve had, the haters love to kick us while we are down, I get it, but now itís going too far!

To watch former players continue to bash us when we are clearly on the uptick. To flat out tell perspective free agents, on national TV, to not sign with us is becoming nauseating. I have never, in all of my years watching NBA basketball, seen anything like this! From Jalen Rose, to Chauncey Billiups to Reggie Miller to fat boy Charles Barkley and reporters like David Aldridge etc are basically pleading with guys to not sign with us. When has any team, that had free agent money, ever been faced with such hatred from the media? They down our young core, even though itís proven itself to be as good or even better than any young core in the league. And unlike Philly, the Lakers accumulated their young core the right way. Not by throwing away seasons like Philly! Lebron should go to the Clippers, really? What The the he!! do the Clippers have! He should stay in Cleveland with all of these moves the Cavs have made.... really? So a young core of Rodney Hood, Clarkson, Nance and Hill, and a vet side kick of KLove is better than a young nucleus of Lonzo Ball ,Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle and Josh Hart with a potential sidekick of PG? FOH!!!!!

It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!

Suck it up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 29780

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Being a Lakers Fan for over 30 years, I have become accustomed to the hate and jealousy from fans of other teams, players around the league and media. Through our down years, I have expected and excepted the ridicule and the constant jokes because, with all of the success weíve had, the haters love to kick us while we are down, I get it, but now itís going too far!

To watch former players continue to bash us when we are clearly on the uptick. To flat out tell perspective free agents, on national TV, to not sign with us is becoming nauseating. I have never, in all of my years watching NBA basketball, seen anything like this! From Jalen Rose, to Chauncey Billiups to Reggie Miller to fat boy Charles Barkley and reporters like David Aldridge etc are basically pleading with guys to not sign with us. When has any team, that had free agent money, ever been faced with such hatred from the media? They down our young core, even though itís proven itself to be as good or even better than any young core in the league. And unlike Philly, the Lakers accumulated their young core the right way. Not by throwing away seasons like Philly! Lebron should go to the Clippers, really? What The the he!! do the Clippers have! He should stay in Cleveland with all of these moves the Cavs have made.... really? So a young core of Rodney Hood, Clarkson, Nance and Hill, and a vet side kick of KLove is better than a young nucleus of Lonzo Ball ,Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Julius Randle and Josh Hart with a potential sidekick of PG? FOH!!!!!

It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!

Suck it up.

_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 19731

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: The ďLaker hateĒ is really starting to bug me!!!

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:


It seems like ever person that has a platform are using it to sway free agents from signing with us! Night after night, show after show, everybody putting their bid in! I usually donít believe in Conspiracy Theories but itís becoming painfully obvious that their is an agenda going around to do whatever it takes to make the Lakers look like an undesirable location. Itís really pissing the fu&$ off!!!!


I wouldn't call it "an agenda"; more like a herd mentality. One person says a free agent shouldn't sign with us because we'll take too long to develop, and it becomes a theme everyone embraces.

Ultimately, I don't think it matters; players will do what they do. And honestly, I think this is one of those things where you see what you want to see. I've seen lots of speculation that George will come to LA. You probably don't notice that stuff because you are so attuned to the people who say he won't.


Exactly. This is a long term issue for some people. The media as a whole is usually more or less balanced, but some people hear only the stuff that makes them angry.


Sorry, but both of you are wrong. I hear and listen to every single thing that is talked about with regards to the Lakers. The reason why this a subject of discussion for me is that, these comments are unwarranted and Unprecedented. This has NEVER happened before.


Really? Did you become a Laker fan after the Colorado proceeding, the Shaq departure, "I'd rather play on Pluto," the Kobe era in general, the Dwight Howard interlude, the Chris Paul non-trade, the "Lob City" is going to take over LA era, . . . . well, basically, did you become a Laker fan in 2014?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
diando
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Posts: 7881

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject:

I've endured it in my own household growing up, the hate will never die, that's what makes being a Laker fan so sweet!
_________________
SAY NO TO LEBRON!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jun 2016
Posts: 1290

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
OTOH, former players hate us because, at some point of their careers, the Lakers kicked their butts.

Barkley is a loser. Reggie Miller lost a championship to us. Jalen Rose also lost a title and got 81 dropped on his head a few years later.


And Harlem if you need a laugh...there's this olive joke from Kobe that never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTBs1rqLtSk
_________________
"This game's in the refrigerator. The door is closed, the lights are out. the eggs are coolin', the butter's gettin' hard and the jello's jigglin'."
- Chick, the One & Only
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mamba Mentality
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 May 2017
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject:

TBH, I don't think FAs care what media or former players have to say. FAs will always make the decision they feel that benefits them the most.

To the point about the haters, this means we are still relevant and doing something right. Take it as a compliment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba Mentality
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 May 2017
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject:

CervantesRises wrote:
danzag wrote:
OTOH, former players hate us because, at some point of their careers, the Lakers kicked their butts.

Barkley is a loser. Reggie Miller lost a championship to us. Jalen Rose also lost a title and got 81 dropped on his head a few years later.


And Harlem if you need a laugh...there's this olive joke from Kobe that never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTBs1rqLtSk


This will never get old!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 6768
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

No need to stress, Harlemlakerfan. All you have to do is shut them down like Kobe did here, except you'll need your hands and feet to count to 16 lol: https://media3.giphy.com/media/nYHRWagU8EDtu/giphy.gif
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketballÖbut he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 53761

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject:

Add Tim Legler to the list.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 2162

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject:

(bleep) all of them

and Reggie is insufferable, clearly exhibiting anti-Laker bias in his play calls as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba Mentality
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 May 2017
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Add Tim Legler to the list.


Yeah. Up here in the Bay Area I listen to Tom Tolbert who hosts a radio show here and Tim Legler was talking mad ish. Basically saying that he doesn't know why media members assume FAs are going to the Lakers. He added that the media is highly exaggerating. Last point he made was saying that the Lakers young core was overrated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 4291
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject:

Well, part of the reason why they hate us because we've been abysmal for 5 seasons and we grab a TON of media coverage. I mean, rightfully so because we bring in the most revenue out of any team. But if you're a fan of any team in the playoffs, or the 4th best team in the NBA (Raptors), you're gonna be pissed. You're gonna hate the fact we probably won't make the playoffs and and still get all the attention.

On the flip side attention is great if you're running a business. For better or worse...

Paris Hilton
Lauren Conrad
Kardasian/Jenner
Bieber
#45
Ball Family

The more attention you get the better it is for your brand. Well except if you're Chipotle. 😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 46628
Location: Coming soon and striking at your borders.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject:

ÄH£M£$TR• wrote:
I embrace Laker hate. I love the villain role.


Quoted for (bleep) truth.
_________________
LAVAR 3:16...

Hypebeasts we know aboutchea'
Don't rep the Lakers unless they popular...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 4007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
32 wrote:
Add Tim Legler to the list.


Yeah. Up here in the Bay Area I listen to Tom Tolbert who hosts a radio show here and Tim Legler was talking mad ish. Basically saying that he doesn't know why media members assume FAs are going to the Lakers. He added that the media is highly exaggerating. Last point he made was saying that the Lakers young core was overrated


I get the FA part...canít assume anything.

However, the lakers young core is overrated? Thatís Legler with a lazy take, clearly doesnít watch the games. The lakers core is not overrated, if anything Lonzo and Ingram are underrated. I watched a lot of young players and thatís such a comical take and really, really lazy. Other teams have nothing on the lakers young core, but to know that, these ďexpertsĒ would need to watch the games going on around the league and not just GSW, Rockets or highlights of certain players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba Mentality
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 May 2017
Posts: 451

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
32 wrote:
Add Tim Legler to the list.


Yeah. Up here in the Bay Area I listen to Tom Tolbert who hosts a radio show here and Tim Legler was talking mad ish. Basically saying that he doesn't know why media members assume FAs are going to the Lakers. He added that the media is highly exaggerating. Last point he made was saying that the Lakers young core was overrated


I get the FA part...canít assume anything.

However, the lakers young core is overrated? Thatís Legler with a lazy take, clearly doesnít watch the games. The lakers core is not overrated, if anything Lonzo and Ingram are underrated. I watched a lot of young players and thatís such a comical take and really, really lazy. Other teams have nothing on the lakers young core, but to know that, these ďexpertsĒ would need to watch the games going on around the league and not just GSW, Rockets or highlights of certain players.


Yeah no doubt. I feel that most "experts" don't even watch Lonzo play and just look at the box score and yell "Bust!"
I honestly don't understand how he is labeled a bust. I've watched every game this season and I see some amazing potential that I haven't seen in a while from a point guard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JPaulK0n
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 06 Feb 2018
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject:

For over a decade, the media couldn't say anything without looking foolish when the Lakers were on top, but once Kobe tore his achilles, the vultures came out in full force and they could finally let out all their hate that they had for the Lakers when they were on top. They couldn't question the greatness of Kobe or his legacy when he was in his prime, but once he tore his achilles putting his team on his back, they finally could hate the Lakers with full force. Now you have media people revising history that Kobe isn't a top 10 player of all time or that he wasn't the best player in the league when he played, Duncan being called the best player of his generation instead of Kobe once he tore his achilles, Lakers can't get superstars to come in free agency besides Shaq (yet not talking about the Lakers never having any cap space until the 2015 offseason), etc. Lakers are always going to be hated even when they are on top or bad. Lakers hate and drama gets lots of views and clicks, it just comes with the territory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB