Official “ IT piss and moan fest “ Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanquish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
You guys should really take a chill pill, Thomas played his FIRST game as a Laker, the team defense will get better with more practice time and bonding

So why did you start this thread?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
You guys should really take a chill pill, Thomas played his FIRST game as a Laker, the team defense will get better with more practice time and bonding

guy, you literally created a thread titled "Official “ IT piss and moan fest “ Thread"....then you whine when LG members "piss and moan" in it

Last edited by adkindo on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Sure he's short, but he hit's his three's..

Unlike the rapping, injured, father-to-be, sitting on the bench in street clothes...
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Unlike the rapping, injured, father-to-be, sitting on the bench in street clothes...

Lonzo having a kid?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject:

I guess I have to repeat myself over and over again I didn’t create this thread cause Im critical of IT I created it so there won’t be duplicate posts regarding anti IT posts which there had been plenty in the last 24 hours
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I guess I have to repeat myself over and over again I didn’t create this thread cause Im critical of IT I created it so there won’t be duplicate posts regarding anti IT posts which there had been plenty in the last 24 hours

Take your bipolar ass to sleep. They're still posting negative stuff in the other threads so you made this for nothing.
Slappy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RhodyRay wrote:
There is a very good reason IT has been traded 4 times in the last 7 years! He SUCKS defensively. He is a LIABILITY defensively. I will take a defensive stopper over all his offense. We are a better team with Josh Hart in the game over IT. I don't want him or his attitude anywhere near this team. He needs to come off the bench only. Ball's offense is not close to IT's but Ball's defense is 1000 times better than IT's! I don't think the Lakers have a place for him on this team going forward.

Nailed it

Both of y'all need to stop he was a MVP candidate last year on one the best defensive teams and was traded because they got Kyrie for an injured IT those other two franchises he played for didn't mean jack.

https://nbacouchside.com/no-isaiah-thomas-doesnt-belong-in-the-mvp-conversation-d693ce6bfe2
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Slappy wrote:
Car54 wrote:
BizLA wrote:
RhodyRay wrote:
There is a very good reason IT has been traded 4 times in the last 7 years! He SUCKS defensively. He is a LIABILITY defensively. I will take a defensive stopper over all his offense. We are a better team with Josh Hart in the game over IT. I don't want him or his attitude anywhere near this team. He needs to come off the bench only. Ball's offense is not close to IT's but Ball's defense is 1000 times better than IT's! I don't think the Lakers have a place for him on this team going forward.

Nailed it

Both of y'all need to stop he was a MVP candidate last year on one the best defensive teams and was traded because they got Kyrie for an injured IT those other two franchises he played for didn't mean jack.

https://nbacouchside.com/no-isaiah-thomas-doesnt-belong-in-the-mvp-conversation-d693ce6bfe2

Did he receive votes?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Take your bipolar ass to sleep. They're still posting negative stuff in the other threads so you made this for nothing.

I’m actually helping the mods here, having anti posts regarding player of players makes things harder when it’s all over the lounge...
Vanquish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject:

On the bright side this is LG, I'm sure we will all be declaring he is the best player ever the next time he is instrumental in a big win. It always happens.

It's always been my impression piss and moan threads are to let off steam though, especially after a tough loss.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject:

RhodyRay wrote:

You said it. Glad his contract is up after the season. Bye bye IT.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Lonzo having a kid?

no, his girlfriend is...
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I’m actually helping the mods here, having anti posts regarding player of players makes things harder when it’s all over the lounge...

so your like Omar's right hand man?
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Dude, you are not helping, you are adding to the soup.
kobe_4_mvp
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

brother, there is a stickied general piss and moan thread for those who need it.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

If all anti posts are added into 1 soup then it’s better then to have all the soups spilled all over the place
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Car54 wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Lonzo having a kid?

no, his girlfriend is...

(bleep)
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Why stop at IT? We can make an Official P&M Thread for everyone. Starting with Jeanie and ending with Ennis. It'll be helping out the mods of course... 🙄
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

pio2u wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

dude sets out a big pot, lays out onions, chicken stock & broth, and other ingredients, turns on the flame.....then acts like he is shocked people begin to make chicken soup.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

kobe_4_mvp wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

brother, there is a stickied general piss and moan thread for those who need it.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:09 pm    Post subject:

BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

I love this thread, if it makes you feel any better.

Might just live in here.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject:

You gotta realize that other forums are going to have a field day with this thread you just created. Both CLE & BOS are lurking here and laughing about how we already hate having IT on our team. Just like how we take satisfaction when they fall short, they will be living on this thread happily reading how Lakers fans feel stuck with IT for the next few months.
BizLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject:

I already want Clarkson back

And I was never even a big Clarkson fan.
mj32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject:

BizLA wrote:
I already want Clarkson back

And I was never even a big Clarkson fan.

Do you not understand what the laker’s strategy is?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9
Jump to: