*** Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers (02/23/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jellojigglin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject:

Randle and Ingram are balling like All Stars! The bench with IT and Ball is devastating. Dallas shot the lights out and the Lakers had too much energy. This team is electric when they play together.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
After today's win
Lakers #11 in the West, 5.5 games behind #10 Utah who are 30-29. 8 games behind the #8 Pels (32-26)

Lakers: 24-34, .414 with 24 games left
If the Lakers finish the final 24 games at the same .414 rate, we'd win 9.936 more games for a final wins record of about 34. I'd guess we'll do at least a little better than that

FWIW wrt Lottery Balls: there are now 9 teams with a worse record then us, meaning we're also 10th from the bottom.

Good stuff! Playing .500 ball the rest of the way will leave us at 36-46.
SDLakersFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject:

Not to get too far ahead of myself, but man I can't wait to see Randle next season. I think he's just turning a corner, next season I'm predecting him to be more like Zach Randolph in his early Memphis years. Straight beasting in the post.

ingle wrote:
So many IT haters lol, the guy just calls it how it is that's his personality.

Certainly think his voice should have more weight in our locker room than the Cavs, this guy was second team all-NBA and played in the ECF last year, as well as doing it as one of the shortest guys in the league. Our young guys can do worse than to listen to IT around how to prove themselves in the league.

None of that matters, that was LAST year. And its amazing that he still hasn't learned that no one wants the new guy (who hasn't won a damn thing in his career) to be the one calling everyone out.

He's the biggest defensive liability in the league and he really doesn't understand the only reason the Celtics looked so good defensively was because 1) Brad Stevens was a genius at hiding him and 2) they had Avery Bradley able to defend both guard positions.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35
Jump to: