LAKERS -at- SPURS – 3-3-18 - Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 30050
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
BTW, after Lonzo hit his 6th three to go up 112-109, KCP then steals the ball. But did any of you catch the double dribble? LOL! Since the ref didn't call it, I thought maybe he handed it off to Randle, who quickly gave it back to him. But after seeing the replay over and over, it was a clear double dribble that nobody caught. Don't matter, we deserved that win.


I thought it was a double dribble too, but in the kcp thread they're saying he didnt have control or something
_________________
Purple and Banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 18349
Location: La Jolla, San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
BTW, after Lonzo hit his 6th three to go up 112-109, KCP then steals the ball. But did any of you catch the double dribble? LOL! Since the ref didn't call it, I thought maybe he handed it off to Randle, who quickly gave it back to him. But after seeing the replay over and over, it was a clear double dribble that nobody caught. Don't matter, we deserved that win.


I thought it was a double dribble too, but in the kcp thread they're saying he didnt have control or something


My tivo is better than a thread. He double dribbled. LOL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 30050
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
BTW, after Lonzo hit his 6th three to go up 112-109, KCP then steals the ball. But did any of you catch the double dribble? LOL! Since the ref didn't call it, I thought maybe he handed it off to Randle, who quickly gave it back to him. But after seeing the replay over and over, it was a clear double dribble that nobody caught. Don't matter, we deserved that win.


I thought it was a double dribble too, but in the kcp thread they're saying he didnt have control or something


My tivo is better than a thread. He double dribbled. LOL!


Hmm, would we have won had it been called?
_________________
Purple and Banana
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 14710

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
BTW, after Lonzo hit his 6th three to go up 112-109, KCP then steals the ball. But did any of you catch the double dribble? LOL! Since the ref didn't call it, I thought maybe he handed it off to Randle, who quickly gave it back to him. But after seeing the replay over and over, it was a clear double dribble that nobody caught. Don't matter, we deserved that win.


I thought it was a double dribble too, but in the kcp thread they're saying he didnt have control or something


My tivo is better than a thread. He double dribbled. LOL!


Hmm, would we have won had it been called?


The Lakers had a 3 point lead at the time so instead of going down by five, the Spurs would have had a chance to tie. But who knows. They don't like to make calls like that at the end of the games unless their favored team is losing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1369

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject:

Excellent win, led by the rookie Zo. Randle has a beast game again, everyone fighting, everyone communicating. What a game. Okay... lets keep the momentum going. One quarter at a time. This is our playoffs.

Go Lakeshow!
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 5681

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/primeszn_/status/970188047739445249?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 04 Nov 2017
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/primeszn_/status/970188047739445249?s=21


This is excellent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 12551
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/primeszn_/status/970188047739445249?s=21


Amazing!!!
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Tanlentueux
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 7121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/primeszn_/status/970188047739445249?s=21


Amazing!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 22820

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject:

I need a Portland game thread for this:

Quote:
Rip City Project @ripcityproject 3m3 minutes ago

The Trail Blazers' opponent tonight, the Lakers, are streaky as all get-out. Going back to the Friday before Christmas, they've: lost nine, won four, lost two, won four, lost two, won four, lost three, won five. #RipCity

_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊
One more trade to get rid of the old regime's players!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB