LAKERS -at- NUGGETS - 3/9 - Game Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 54992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: LAKERS -at- NUGGETS - 3/9 - Game Thread

Time: 6:00 PM PT

TV: Spectrum

Vegas line: Nuggets -7

Denver - Wilson Chandler - GTD

FWIW - This is Denver's 3rd game in 4 days and they are on a 2 game losing streak.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.


Last edited by 32 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 3998

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject:

Our game 7 the next 3 games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 15718
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject:

We are winning this and closing the gap on Denver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject:

32 thanks....I kept looking for a game thread. I even double checked myself if there was a game tonight.

GO LAKERS!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16468
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject:

GO LAKERS!

Um...

ummm..


Compost the nuggets?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Dec 2002
Posts: 5173
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Last game one of the Nugs players tried to get cute and dribble around Lonzo during garbage time. I think it was Murray. I hope we throw a few elbows his way tonight. And for god sakes, Zo, grow a pair and stand up for yourself.
_________________
"Be the person you needed when you were younger..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 54992

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?


Nothing about him not being okay. He should be good to go.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 11203
Location: LA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?


Nothing about him not being okay. He should be good to go.


Thanks.....I hope so.

We didn't know he was sick on Wednesday until after the game....but no news is hopefully good news.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 7990

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Our playoff starts tonight

GO LAKERS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16468
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Last game one of the Nugs players tried to get cute and dribble around Lonzo during garbage time. I think it was Murray. I hope we throw a few elbows his way tonight. And for god sakes, Zo, grow a pair and stand up for yourself.


It was Murray. I'd love to see Lonzo block one straight back in Murray's face tbh. I had both these March dates of Denver games circled on the calendar after Murray pulled that crap. Looks to me like Randle is starting to learn to set hard screens this year. I'm sure Lonzo's noticed this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16468
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject:

kobe_luver wrote:
32 wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?


Nothing about him not being okay. He should be good to go.


Thanks.....I hope so.

We didn't know he was sick on Wednesday until after the game....but no news is hopefully good news.


Yeah that Orlando game, particularly Randle's lack of motor and demeanor, was real weird until it came out after the game he was feeling ill. Randle's a pretty big piece for the Lakers right now, I hope he's back and ready to rumble tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 30974

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!
_________________
www.trendydeckpost.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
RoyalPurple8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Oct 2017
Posts: 439

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Havent been this excited for the Lakers in 7 years, bout damn time! Lets get'em...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1120

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Nuggets are fighting for playoffs now. They lost 2 straight, and are looking to bounce back.

This will be a tough, grind-it-out close game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 15718
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject:

If we win today I think we make the playoffs, so far Utah is having a hard time against the Grizzlies so we could end up making significant ground
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Daiei
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 01 Dec 2016
Posts: 178

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject:

This is a big one...

GET EM BOYS!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RoyalPurple8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Oct 2017
Posts: 439

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject:

I feel like at full strength these teams are about equal. Nuggets a edge better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 1407

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately we donít have anybody who can slow down Jokic. Neither Randle or Brook are good enough defensively to even slow him down. Heís like embiid, we really have no answer. Regardless of who else they through out there, as Long as jokic is playing we are at a major disadvantage with our current roster.

Itís gonna be rough one IMO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 3998

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If we win today I think we make the playoffs, so far Utah is having a hard time against the Grizzlies so we could end up making significant ground


We need to win both and ideally the middle game against Cleveland... if we split... it's just treading water which we cannot do right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13757
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject:

The Joker is a concern, but I have faith.

Letís Go Lakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TrekLife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 1968

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject:

https://streamable.com/lsead
Hope they go hard at this kid all night
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13757
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
32 wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?


Nothing about him not being okay. He should be good to go.


Thanks.....I hope so.

We didn't know he was sick on Wednesday until after the game....but no news is hopefully good news.


Yeah that Orlando game, particularly Randle's lack of motor and demeanor, was real weird until it came out after the game he was feeling ill. Randle's a pretty big piece for the Lakers right now, I hope he's back and ready to rumble tonight.


Well they just said that he said heís feeling better, so hopefully that is the case and he has more energy because we needs him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 13757
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Jules!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 16468
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
32 wrote:
kobe_luver wrote:
Anyone hear if Randle is feeling OK today?


Nothing about him not being okay. He should be good to go.


Thanks.....I hope so.

We didn't know he was sick on Wednesday until after the game....but no news is hopefully good news.


Yeah that Orlando game, particularly Randle's lack of motor and demeanor, was real weird until it came out after the game he was feeling ill. Randle's a pretty big piece for the Lakers right now, I hope he's back and ready to rumble tonight.


Well they just said that he said heís feeling better, so hopefully that is the case and he has more energy because we needs him


Good!! GO LAKERS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB