IT and Kuzma Suddenly Getting Better Chemistry...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: IT and Kuzma Suddenly Getting Better Chemistry...

It’s funny because a week ago, we have a thread about Kuzma and IT having ZERO chemistry together. IT never passing Kuzma the ball, IT yelling at Kuzma a lot, even Kuz had an interview about it.

Now out of no where these past two games, IT has looked for him, Kuzma and IT smiling each other especially on that IT crossover on Jokic, etc.

This is really nice to see compared to just a week ago.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject:

IT has good chemistry with everyone.

Except some laker fans.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

Except some laker fans.

And the Cavs
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject:

I don’t like IT attitude or interviewing skills but he’s one hell of a sixth man that I wouldn’t mind bringing back in that role. IT and brook are looking great lately
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Chronicle wrote:

Except some laker fans.

And the Cavs

No one has good chemistry on the cavs. That team is a locker room nightmare. And how did that come about: ...... GM lebron james.
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject:

out of nowhere? no. IT saw the thread about no chemistry and decided to be nicer
jjangx27
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Didnt anyone notice where Kuz didnt give IT a high five after IT's free throw?

Bad chemistry man
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject:

jjangx27 wrote:
Didnt anyone notice where Kuz didnt give IT a high five after IT's free throw?

Bad chemistry man

That’s the same play Kuz hurt his ankle. He was walking it off in pain
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:10 am    Post subject:

Imagine if we win out and sneak into the playoffs because of this. Heck, if we win out the rest of the regular season I'm calling banner #17.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
ingle
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 am    Post subject:

Two mambas are always going to clash due to their playing style and mentalities. It was clear to me after IT joined the team that Kuz deliberately started to focus on defense and rebounding at the expense of his offense. As a scorer (not just a finisher) I think this took him out of his rhythm which accounted for all those games where he looked horrible.

That's just the dynamic when you bring in a ball dominant player like IT, the finishers will flourish, while the other scorers will see a drop-off. Given our team offensive numbers have exploded since IT joined the team, it's just something that Luke and Kuz will have to manage.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Chronicle wrote:

Except some laker fans.

And the Cavs

No one has good chemistry on the cavs. That team is a locker room nightmare. And how did that come about: ...... GM lebron james.

Lebron making teammates biggest myth in sports. Look at IT, Wade, Crowder after leaving Bron ball
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject:

BigBallerBrand wrote:
out of nowhere? no. IT saw the thread about no chemistry and decided to be nicer

Or maybe the thread was just wrong to begin with
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:

Except some laker fans.

I am really warming up to IT
The Gr8 Lakes
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject:

I think IT should be kept for a reasonable price. You can’t replace his moxie, attitude and confidence and he’s getting healthier. Having him and PG to close glands and make big shots is invaluable.

Longtime LG lurker.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject:

The Gr8 Lakes wrote:
I think IT should be kept for a reasonable price. You can’t replace his moxie, attitude and confidence and he’s getting healthier. Having him and PG to close glands and make big shots is invaluable.

Are you suggesting they're surgeons with a basketball or
The Gr8 Lakes
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
The Gr8 Lakes wrote:

Are you suggesting they're surgeons with a basketball or

Exactly my point hahahahahahha wow. Don’t text and drive Lakers family. You end up with a gem like this. Close Games was my intended line 😂😂😂

Longtime LG lurker.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject:

Maybe the stupid people calling him a midget and chemistry killer can climb back under the rock where they came from.

The truth is simple with IT. Boston screwed him by trading him after what he did for them last year and into the playoffs (though I get it, they got Irving). Then he goes to Cavs hurt, and they screwed him by never giving him a chance to get right.

Now he is with the Lakers and they are all treating him like he should have been treated all along.

I, like many, am rooting for IT. I think a game like yesterday, you can see the fire in him. He's 1000 times tougher than Clarkson or Russell or whoever else you put as a guard on this team. He's fearless.

I am thankful the Lakers are giving him a chance to shine and maybe it works out and he find a home here.

I am a little indifferent about LeBron. Though I would like Paul George, I don't know if we need the circus of LeBron. Will he make the players better or just himself? I like the team, and the chemistry right now. Its the best basketball the team has played in almost 8+ years.
tgi_friyay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Maybe the stupid people calling him a midget and chemistry killer can climb back under the rock where they came from

They'll be back as soon as he has a lacklustre game. You can count on it.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject:

ingle wrote:
Two mambas are always going to clash due to their playing style and mentalities. It was clear to me after IT joined the team that Kuz deliberately started to focus on defense and rebounding at the expense of his offense. As a scorer (not just a finisher) I think this took him out of his rhythm which accounted for all those games where he looked horrible.

That's just the dynamic when you bring in a ball dominant player like IT, the finishers will flourish, while the other scorers will see a drop-off. Given our team offensive numbers have exploded since IT joined the team, it's just something that Luke and Kuz will have to manage.
and this is what luke was more or less trying to show all of the young guys. your spot is not guaranteed and what happens when you have to come off the bench or get less touches will you still be valuable to us or not? because what happens if we do bring in 2 superstars? they will most likely dominate the ball.
durden-tyler
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject:

ingle wrote:

Kuzma last 4 games : 18.5 pts (58% TS). Seems like the problem (if there was any) is solved...
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Maybe the stupid people calling him a midget and chemistry killer can climb back under the rock where they came from.

The truth is simple with IT. Boston screwed him by trading him after what he did for them last year and into the playoffs (though I get it, they got Irving). Then he goes to Cavs hurt, and they screwed him by never giving him a chance to get right.

Now he is with the Lakers and they are all treating him like he should have been treated all along.

I, like many, am rooting for IT. I think a game like yesterday, you can see the fire in him. He's 1000 times tougher than Clarkson or Russell or whoever else you put as a guard on this team. He's fearless.

I am thankful the Lakers are giving him a chance to shine and maybe it works out and he find a home here.

I am a little indifferent about LeBron. Though I would like Paul George, I don't know if we need the circus of LeBron. Will he make the players better or just himself? I like the team, and the chemistry right now. Its the best basketball the team has played in almost 8+ years.

IT's a gamer no doubt. Problem is he sort of came to the Lakers at probably the worst time if their 2 max FA fruition comes to pass.
Day
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo / IT
George / Hart
Ingram / Kuzma
Randle / Robinson
Lopez / Zubac

That's probably with enough capspace to sign another high level player as well. I think I prefer that way more than LeBron. Maybe sign Noel as a rim protector with it or something along those lines and that team looks really really good.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

IT's a gamer no doubt. Problem is he sort of came to the Lakers at probably the worst time if their 2 max FA fruition comes to pass.

Hes never leaving us and you're going to Love him Yinomas
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject:

IT and Kuzma Suddenly Getting Better Chemistry... Most Deff
Jellojigglin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject:

He organizes and Shepard’s the offense with sick passes and great movement.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: