HBO: Barry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Season finale was spectacular.


i didn't know it was the finale that last scene omg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 8137
Location: LA

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject:

The Fonz dancing around and lip syncing
_________________
LAKERS-DODGERS-BUCCANEERS-KINGS-GALAXY-TROJANS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 43151
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject:

Paula Newsome (Det Moss) got snuffed. She sniffed Barry out so she had to go.

NoHo Hank's now the boss. He doesn't have a ruthless character personality. How will he handle running the show?

Barry saying "starting now" seems to mean he's going to try to be a good guy. I don't think he can. How will the writers handle that?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 8137
Location: LA

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject:

I think season 2 will be the old trope of the main "trying to be something they want to be but realizing that they are who they are".

I don't care if it gets predictable though, Barry, Noho Hank, Fonz and the Bolivian guy are all great.

Also at building the stocks in front of Fuches.
_________________
LAKERS-DODGERS-BUCCANEERS-KINGS-GALAXY-TROJANS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 40341
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject:

Awesome finale.

Love how Barry's desire to leave the business and go straight is causing him to become even more ruthless than he ever was and start killing the good people around him.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
Heís something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built thatís all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 43151
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject:

Barry showed signs of wanting to be a good guy. He asked, IIRC, Chris to get out of the car, begged Moss not arrest him. He was exposed to both. Survival took front seat, he killed them both.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Barry showed signs of wanting to be a good guy. He asked, IIRC, Chris to get out of the car, begged Moss not arrest him. He was exposed to both. Survival took front seat, he killed them both.


oh man that dawn of realization on his buddy's face in the car....jesus....what was he thinking lol he was like spelling it out..threatening a contract killer with jail??...ugh... barry went from full of emotion to emotionless cold blooded killer so fast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 40341
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject:

ani007 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Barry showed signs of wanting to be a good guy. He asked, IIRC, Chris to get out of the car, begged Moss not arrest him. He was exposed to both. Survival took front seat, he killed them both.


oh man that dawn of realization on his buddy's face in the car....jesus....what was he thinking lol he was like spelling it out..threatening a contract killer with jail??...ugh... barry went from full of emotion to emotionless cold blooded killer so fast


Yep. That scene in the car is one of the best scenes of the show.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
Heís something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built thatís all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ani007 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Barry showed signs of wanting to be a good guy. He asked, IIRC, Chris to get out of the car, begged Moss not arrest him. He was exposed to both. Survival took front seat, he killed them both.


oh man that dawn of realization on his buddy's face in the car....jesus....what was he thinking lol he was like spelling it out..threatening a contract killer with jail??...ugh... barry went from full of emotion to emotionless cold blooded killer so fast


Yep. That scene in the car is one of the best scenes of the show.


if anyone watches The Americans, there was an eerily similar scene in tonight's episode i was holding my breath lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 2834
Location: Quality over Quantity

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject:

Yes but have you read " the Four Agreements" because of NoHo Hank?
I must confess I ordered it on Amazon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2008
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
Yes but have you read " the Four Agreements" because of NoHo Hank?
I must confess I ordered it on Amazon.


haha my mom gave me that book it's a good one and small....that scene was so hilarious when that gangster turns out to be the nicest guy haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 2834
Location: Quality over Quantity

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject:

ani007 wrote:
dubaholic1 wrote:
Yes but have you read " the Four Agreements" because of NoHo Hank?
I must confess I ordered it on Amazon.


haha my mom gave me that book it's a good one and small....that scene was so hilarious when that gangster turns out to be the nicest guy haha


yeah i was dying

cant wait to read the Four Agreements now. Turns out there is a 5th Agreement too!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB