***OFFICIAL 2018 NBA PLAYOFFS GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 427, 428, 429 ... 638, 639, 640  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Fracture wrote:
I'd Paul is done the series is over. GG Rockets.

They definitely would have lost tonight without him

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

JerryWest_44 wrote:
saetarubia wrote:
Given CP3's history, don't think he will be back for this series. I am still not sure Boston will make it either. These finals have delivered.

has there been an official announcement on his injury?

no only speculation
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Draymond looked like he had a bunch of makeable shots going to the rim but pass them up for contested threes. That Lonzo-itis

Draymond had like 4 bad passes at least. Dude has no confidence offensively, always looking to pass

So overated

Which is odd because with 50 sec left, he made a clutch 3 to drop it to 1 point.

I'll take Draymond.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject:

GS crumbles in the 4th quarter if the game is tight. Good thing for them is that they are stacked and games are usually blowouts.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject:

disgusting luck for the Warriors even when they lose. never seen a team more fortunate when it comes to injuries to opposing teams
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
disgusting luck for the Warriors even when they lose. never seen a team more fortunate when it comes to injuries to opposing teams

Pistons got 2 rings cuz of Lakers injuries
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject:

This Western conference finals has been awful to watch.
GSW have made horrible decisions down the stretch and in typical fashion Curry looking too cool for school, and that moron Draymond Green completely choked.
The coaching has been awful as well.
On the Houston side I think it's safe to say that James Harden is a choker and Chris Paul is 100% cursed.

If this series goes 7 everyone on the floor is gonna crap their pants.
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:

Kyrie and Love in 2015
Kawhi in 2017
Potential CP3 in 2018

Has a contender ever had this much luck with injuries in the playoffs
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

Kyrie and Love in 2015
Kawhi in 2017
Potential CP3 in 2018

No... they are approaching New England Patriots level of good fortune. Maybe Kerr hired some of those witches from Salem.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

chantruong wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

Kyrie and Love in 2015
Kawhi in 2017
Potential CP3 in 2018

Kawhi in 2018
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

The Grind wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
LOL at Laker fans that are scared of the Warriors. Just let the pups grow till the Warriors get old

If anything the Warriors are proving any fear you might have felt towards them was only an illusion.

And how flawed they really are.

Even if they win this series and win the title this year, other teams will smell blood now. We know how beatable they really are.

Draymond used to be the most important player during this reign, now he’s becoming the biggest liability. Thompson while wouldn’t be ideal as a 1st option on a title contending team, would still be a very realiable scorer that made any open 3 look like a layup. Now he’s a ghost from time to time. Curry was always a weak defender (especially when Kyrie made him his (bleep) in 2016), but now it seems like every player’s eyes light up when going against him. Curry still great, but he’s getting slower.

Durant is weird. I feel like this is an outliner for him but he’s struggling when he shouldn’t be.

Either way, this Warriors team is now older, slower, and more fatigued then before.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

chantruong wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

Kyrie and Love in 2015
Kawhi in 2017
Potential CP3 in 2018

It's incredible how a team this good and stacked needs these types of breaks to pull it off. Just goes to show you how many chokers are on that team. It all starts with the man at the front, Curry.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Draymond looked like he had a bunch of makeable shots going to the rim but pass them up for contested threes. That Lonzo-itis

Draymond had like 4 bad passes at least. Dude has no confidence offensively, always looking to pass

So overated

Which is odd because with 50 sec left, he made a clutch 3 to drop it to 1 point.

I'll take Draymond.

Take him where? To play hop scotch?
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:
CantStopJM wrote:

Kyrie and Love in 2015
Kawhi in 2017
Potential CP3 in 2018

Bill Walton injury
Isiah Thomas injury
Kendrick Perkins injury (lol, he sucks, but his defense)

Injuries and fortune happen
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
This Western conference finals has been awful to watch.
GSW have made horrible decisions down the stretch and in typical fashion Curry looking too cool for school, and that moron Draymond Green completely choked.
The coaching has been awful as well.
On the Houston side I think it's safe to say that James Harden is a choker and Chris Paul is 100% cursed.

If this series goes 7 everyone on the floor is gonna crap their pants.

That’s the funny thing. Harden has sucked for most of this series. It’s mostly their role players (Eric Gordon, P.J. Tucker) carrying them and CP3 being clutch as hell.

They are really NOT that great when Harden’s flopping doesn’t work.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

I'll take Draymond on the Lakers.
You can hop scotch.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

Did IG hack your account?
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

People are hating on Green. I mean I'd take his skills on my team. No one is talking about make believe trades.
Are you hop scotching too much to comprehend?
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

People are hating on Green. I mean I'd take his skills on my team. No one is talking about make believe trades.

You’re talking about something that is unrealistic and just random, like IG.
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
The Grind wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
LOL at Laker fans that are scared of the Warriors. Just let the pups grow till the Warriors get old

If anything the Warriors are proving any fear you might have felt towards them was only an illusion.

Even if they win this series and win the title this year, other teams will smell blood now. We know how beatable they really are.

Draymond used to be the most important player during this reign, now he’s becoming the biggest liability. Thompson while wouldn’t be ideal as a 1st option on a title contending team, would still be a very realiable scorer that made any open 3 look like a layup. Now he’s a ghost from time to time. Curry was always a weak defender (especially when Kyrie made him his (bleep) in 2016), but now it seems like every player’s eyes light up when going against him. Curry still great, but he’s getting slower.

Durant is weird. I feel like this is an outliner for him but he’s struggling when he shouldn’t be.

Either way, this Warriors team is now older, slower, and more fatigued then before.

I don't want to hate on KD, because I think he's a next level type of talent. But when his team looks to him to make plays, he doesn't seem to be the type to answer the bell. Sure last year he looked great in the finals, but Steph was also clicking, Klay was clicking, Dray played a great all around series etc. But when the parts around him aren't up to par, he's not one to carry the load by himself ala Kobe or even LBJ. So I could never put him on that level.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

I feel like you're trolling me to waste my time to explain.
People are hating on Green.
I'm saying Green isn't overrated. And is rated properly.
I'm saying I would take Green on my team. Have you never used that phrase before? I'm saying I appreciate his skills.

Mega 2k pounds, stop it.
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Damn, Harden shot 5-21, 0-11 from 3, ouch

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject:

The Grind wrote:
Megaton wrote:
The Grind wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:

I don't want to hate on KD, because I think he's a next level type of talent. But when his team looks to him to make plays, he doesn't seem to be the type to answer the bell. Sure last year he looked great in the finals, but Steph was also clicking, Klay was clicking, Dray played a great all around series etc. But when the parts around him aren't up to par, he's not one to carry the load by himself ala Kobe or even LBJ. So I could never put him on that level.

concur 2x
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

I'm saying I would take Green on my team. Have you never used that phrase before? I'm saying I appreciate his skills.

Mega 2k pounds, stop it.

You’re the one throwing insults and making random off topic posts for literally no reason.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epak wrote:
Megaton wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
chantruong wrote:

So overated

I'll take Draymond.

You can hop scotch.

Mega 2k pounds, stop it.

You’re the one throwing insults and making random off topic posts for literally no reason.

Do me a favor and bold the insult, mega2klbs
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 427, 428, 429 ... 638, 639, 640  Next
Page 428 of 640
Jump to: