Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
Woods' Ryder Cup record dropped to 13-20-3 and 9-16-1 in team matches.

Mickelson (another questionable captains pick) is now 18-21-7 lifetime and obviously completely out of form.

Furyk has done a poor job, just like he did missing 1 foot putts in the Ryder Cup as a player.

Tiger is actually now 9-19-1 in team matches in the Ryder Cup, from what I read, and 13-20-3 overall (4-1-2 in singles). He's fine on his own ball, not so good when he has a teammate. Although I will say that Reed was playing terrible in their 2 matches that I saw. I didn't see his afternoon match with DeChambeau, but I see that they got slaughtered.

Tiger loses his singles match to Jon Rahm also, goes scoreless in the Ryder Cup.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject:

Per ESPN:

Phil Mickelson is in the World Golf Hall of Fame. Tiger Woods will join him there when eligible. And Dustin Johnson is the No. 1 ranked player in the world. The trio combined to go 1-9 in the Ryder Cup, with Mickelson and Tiger going 0-6.

It was almost fitting that Francesco Molinari clinched the victory in his singles match against Mickelson after tormenting Woods the first two days. Mickelson now has 22 Ryder Cup losses, followed by Woods with 21. U.S. captain Jim Furyk has 20.
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Per ESPN:

Phil Mickelson is in the World Golf Hall of Fame. Tiger Woods will join him there when eligible. And Dustin Johnson is the No. 1 ranked player in the world. The trio combined to go 1-9 in the Ryder Cup, with Mickelson and Tiger going 0-6.

It was almost fitting that Francesco Molinari clinched the victory in his singles match against Mickelson after tormenting Woods the first two days. Mickelson now has 22 Ryder Cup losses, followed by Woods with 21. U.S. captain Jim Furyk has 20.

Ouch.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject:

Spectator struck at Ryder Cup by Brooks Koepka shot loses use of eye

Quote:
The woman spectator hit in the face by a Brooks Koepka shot Friday at the Ryder Cup says doctors told her she has lost use of her right eye.

"It happened so fast, I didn't feel any pain when I was hit," Corine Remande, 49, told AFP. "I didn't feel like the ball had struck my eye and then I felt the blood start to pour. The scan on Friday confirmed a fracture of the right eye socket and an explosion of the eyeball."

Quote:
Remande told AFP she is considering legal action.

LINK
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Spectator struck at Ryder Cup by Brooks Koepka shot loses use of eye

Quote:
The woman spectator hit in the face by a Brooks Koepka shot Friday at the Ryder Cup says doctors told her she has lost use of her right eye.

"It happened so fast, I didn't feel any pain when I was hit," Corine Remande, 49, told AFP. "I didn't feel like the ball had struck my eye and then I felt the blood start to pour. The scan on Friday confirmed a fracture of the right eye socket and an explosion of the eyeball."

Quote:
Remande told AFP she is considering legal action.

LINK

Horrific. I mean, she has no case what so ever against Koepka or the course in my opinion but man how unfortunate.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: