Barkley: Why are people moving Lebron past Kobe?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Kareem article about The GOAT:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/may/31/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-finals

Fans love to speculate about who’s the greatest player ever. Is LeBron greater than Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant? Am I better than Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell? While this might be a fun pastime for fans and sports journalists, most players find this kind of alternate universe pondering to be fairly boring, somewhere along the lines of who would win in a fight: Hawkeye or Green Arrow? Aquaman or Sub-Mariner?

Uh-oh. Kareem dared put Kobe in MJ vs LeBron debate...
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/may/31/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-finals

Fans love to speculate about who’s the greatest player ever. Is LeBron greater than Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant? Am I better than Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell? While this might be a fun pastime for fans and sports journalists, most players find this kind of alternate universe pondering to be fairly boring, somewhere along the lines of who would win in a fight: Hawkeye or Green Arrow? Aquaman or Sub-Mariner?

I'm not surprised that Kareem says most players don't care about the GOAT debate (in general, I don't find that many NBA players particularly care or know about the history of the game). I'm sure fans care about a lot of stuff the players' don't, and vice versa. The GOAT debate is just part of the entertainment value that the NBA provides.

I thought the most interesting part of his piece was the part about the challenges of staying fit and focused once you reach your mid-30s.

Last edited by activeverb on Thu May 31, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

I'm not surprised that Kareem says most players don't care about the GOAT debate (in general, I don't find that many NBA players particularly care or know about the history of the game). I'm sure fans care about a lot of stuff the players' don't, and vice versa. The GOAT debate is just part of the entertainment value that the NBA provides.

IMO a lot of these ex-players/ex-coaches aren’t going to admit that a guy with 7 years or so left is better than someone who is retired. That would just be insulting. Once all 3 are retired, thier real opinions will come out.

Last edited by george w kush on Thu May 31, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

IMO a lot of these ex-players/ex-coaches aren’t going to admit that a guy with 7 years or so left is better than someone who is retired. That would just be insulting. Once Lebron is retired, they can state their honest opinions.

Sorry, I don't find your act interesting.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Lol. Sleep
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:

Are you going to post the Phil Jackson video where he picked MJ over Kobe in a 1 vs 1 matchup?

None of these quotes mean anything in terms of closing the discussion. I hope we can agree on that.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Are you going to post the Phil Jackson video where he picked MJ over Kobe in a 1 vs 1 matchup?

None of these quotes mean anything in terms of closing the discussion. I hope we can agree on that.

Are you going to flock into every "Kobe is GOAT" thread like a vulture every time another ex-player says something in favor of Kobe?

This thread was started over a month ago about something Barkley said about the GOAT discussion and Kobe vs LeBron (which has since been reinforced and repeated by other players as well) and we're on page 32.

It bothers you. Maybe not at the level of that George W. Kush guy, but it definitely does. Since it ain't the first time I've seen you in these type of threads taking your usual stances (and with your usual condescension).

Maybe you should focus on why that is, instead of trying to be the ultimate arbiter of what does and doesn't count in a player's favor in the GOAT discussion?
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

IMO a lot of these ex-players/ex-coaches aren’t going to admit that a guy with 7 years or so left is better than someone who is retired. That would just be insulting. Once all 3 are retired, thier real opinions will come out.

This guy
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Are you going to flock into every "Kobe is GOAT" thread like a vulture every time another ex-player says something in favor of Kobe?

This thread was started over a month ago about something Barkley said about the GOAT discussion and Kobe vs LeBron (which has since been reinforced and repeated by other players as well) and we're on page 32.

It bothers you. Maybe not at the level of that George W. Kush guy, but it definitely does. Since it ain't the first time I've seen you in these type of threads taking your usual stances (and with your usual condescension).

Maybe you should focus on why that is, instead of trying to be the ultimate arbiter of what does and doesn't count in a player's favor in the GOAT discussion?

Of course he is. Him and the other 2-3 posters that have been in every Kobe thread the past 10+ years on LG. They love to hate Kobe. IDK how you could be a lifetime Lakers fan and have so much disdain for Kobe.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Mods, how is this obvious troll still allowed to post on here? Seriously
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Of course he is. Him and the other 2-3 posters that have been in every Kobe thread the past 10+ years on LG. They love to hate Kobe. IDK how you could be a lifetime Lakers fan and have so much disdain for Kobe.

They must have hated those championship years in 09-10

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

The only thing that bothers me is the idea that quotes mean anything at all in terms of having this discussion.

If they matter, then Phil Jacksons quote should matter.

If it doesn’t, then we can stop with the quotes and share our own sentiments. In the matter.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

The only thing that bothers me is the idea that quotes mean anything at all in terms of having this discussion.

If it doesn’t, then we can stop with the quotes and share our own sentiments. In the matter.

Wel, Phil Jackson's quotes DO matter. In fact, here's a couple from Phillip himself to refresh your memory:

Phil Jackson [via Greg Anthony] (April 13th, 2016):

[on Kobe vs MJ]

“Michael was better without the ball, Kobe was better with it.”

Source:
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2016/04/13/20160413-gt-analyzing-kobe.nba/

Phil Jackson (September 24th, 2014):

[Q: Is Kobe Bryant the model for Carmelo Anthony?]

“No. No one can approach that. I don’t expect anybody to be able to model their behavior after that, although Kobe modeled his behavior a lot about Michael Jordan, but he went beyond Michael in his attitude towards training, and I know Mike would probably question me saying that, but he did.”

Source:
http://nypost.com/2014/09/24/steve-serbys-qa-with-phil-jackson/

Phil Jackson (August 24th, 2013):

[on Kobe & MJ]

They’re just a standard that’s above in all cases. When I came to the Chicago Bulls Jerry Krause the General Manager and I talked a lot about our strategy towards winning. And he was always quick to tell me, ‘There’s never been a team driven by a 2-guard that’s won a championship in the NBA. You look at all the teams that won they’ve had Cousy & Russell, and they’ve had Oscar Robertson & Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and you’ve got Walt Frazier & Willis Reed, and you had Wilt Chamberlain & Jerry West. But there’s never been a 2-guard that’s been able to been the dominant force on the team that’s won.’ The reality is that I was able to have 11 championships working with 2-guards in each case. Now, that’s taking away a little bit of something from Shaquille O’Neal who’s a pretty darn good center. But Kobe was still a dominant force on that team and just coming into his own. But it says something about the dynamism of these two guards. In fact Michael compares Kobe as the only one that he can really say met his standards as a player and a guy that worked hard at his game. And that’s very true.”

Source:

Phil Jackson (May 24th, 2013):

[Jordan or Kobe?]

"I would flip a coin," Jackson said. "Whichever one came up heads or tails, I'd take that person. They were that good."

Source:
http://content.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,2404524849001_2144159,00.html

Phil Jackson (May 21st, 2013):

“Ever since Kobe was a rookie, the question of whether he would become ‘the next Michael Jordan’ had been the subject of endless speculation. Now that Kobe’s game had matured, this no longer seemed like a frivolous question. Even Jordan has said that Kobe is the only player who can be compared to him, and I have to agree. Both men have an extraordinary competitive drive and are virtually impervious to pain. Michael and Kobe have both played some of their best games under crippling conditions -- from food poisoning to broken bones -- that would sideline lesser mortals for weeks. Their incredible resilience has made the impossible possible, allowing each of them to make game-turning shots with packs of defenders hanging all over them.”

Source:
https://books.google.com/books?id=7ekSmKFBTlMC&lpg=PP1&pg=PT201#v=onepage&q&f=false

Phil Jackson (April 27th, 2011):

"I wouldn't compare them," said Jackson, who coached both. "I think Kobe's as good as Michael."

Source:
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/27/sports/la-sp-heisler-lakers-hornets-20110428

Phil Jackson (2010):

“There’s a lot of similarities between Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. The thing that’s always been remarkable for me is that they compete very much alike. I think it’s totally the nature of those two players. I think Jordan exhibited that in his career. There was no end in him at all. There was no willingness to give up or not compete in the game. And that’s one of the things that’s made them special.”

Source:

Phil Jackson (July 14th, 2008):

[Does Kobe have better basketball skills than MJ?]

“He does. I think that he has overall. Kobe’s outside shooting is perhaps better than Michael’s. The thing about Michael is that Michael would go on a scoring tear, he would go on like a retribution night where, ‘I gotta go after their leading scorer tonight because him and I are matched up and I need to take him down a notch to hurt this team’ type of thing . He wouldn’t do the kind of 50-point games sequence that Kobe did last year where he just obliterated the record books and just went out and had a hot tear where he just tore up the league. It was bizarre.”

Source:

Phil Jackson (March 23rd, 2007):

"That's the reason I'm here coaching, basically, because Kobe is here. I made that evident when I came back that if I was going to coach this team, Kobe is going to be here."

"He's in a league all to himself.
He just smells blood in the water and he's going to go after it. ... That's what you see that you admire in Kobe is that he's going to attack. He's going to be in that mode. He's going to continue to go at a team until either you take him out of the ballgame or else they stop him."

Source:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=39233

Phil Jackson (January 24th, 2006):

[Kobe’s 81 > WIlt’s 100?]

"Yes it is. It was a decided advantage that they had and it was just an outright determination that they were going to get 100 points for Wilt that night. In fact, they tried to leave other people open and other guys wouldn't even shoot the ball. But you've got to hand it to (Wilt). He was a great player but that was a night that they went out to score 100 points and milked it. Last night, there was a desire for Kobe to get his 80th point but until that point in the game that was all pure competitive action."

Source:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-01-23-100-points_x.htm

Phil Jackson (January 23rd, 2006):

[on Kobe’s 81]

“That was something to behold. It was another level. I've seen some remarkable games, but I've never seen one like that before."

Source:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-81-for-the-books-20160121-story.html

Phil Jackson (December 21st, 2005):

[on Kobe’s 62 in 3 Quarters]

"I've seen a few 60-point ballgames in my time, but none of them had been done by the third quarter," said Jackson, who coached Michael Jordan in Chicago. "His 30-point third quarter was incredible."

Source:
http://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=251220013

Phil Jackson (March 30th, 2003):

[on Kobe’s 55 vs Wizards MJ]

"That was an incredible demonstration,. It came to a point where there was that curiosity factor: Was he going to hit 80? I'm sure it went through his head.''

Source:
http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/recap?gameId=230328013

Phil Jackson (March 3rd, 2003):

“He reminds me a lot of Michael, and there aren't too many players who have ever done that. Michael had some of the greatest confidence and self-worth I have ever seen. After a bad game, he would not hold himself to failure and would come back and have a great game. Kobe has that kind of confidence in himself”

Source:
http://www.nba.com/canada/experience_bryant.html

Phil Jackson (January 8th, 2003):

[on Kobe’s record-setting 12 3-pointers]

"That was perhaps the greatest streak shooting I've ever seen in my life.”

Source:
http://www.nba.com/features/kobe_threeforall_020108.html

Phil Jackson (January 15th, 2002):

[on Kobe’s 56 in 3 quarters]

"I don't think I've ever seen anybody get 56 points in three quarters, whether it's Michael or anybody,” Jackson said. So that has to rank right up there at the top."

Source:
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jan/16/sports/sp-lakerep16

Phil Jackson (May 30th, 2001):

“I've always held the bar up very high for Kobe, and he's not only reached that bar, but he's jumping over the top of it right now. And I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it." [Jackson was quickly asked for a clarification. That includes Michael Jordan?] "I never asked Michael to be a playmaker," Jackson said. "That's the greatest player that I've ever had, that I could consider the greatest player in the game, and I never asked him to be a playmaker in those terms. I asked him to be playmaker when he was doubled or tripled. But Kobe has to set up the offense, to advance the ball, to read the defense, to make other players happy, and he's doing a great job of that."

Source:
http://a.espncdn.com/nba/playoffs2001/2001/0527/1205474.html

Phil Jackson (May 21st, 2001):

"Kobe has a sense of the game similar to Michael in playmaking ability and skill," said Lakers coach Phil Jackson. "He has that kind of will and desire. He's also able to finish at the basket very strong against some big players. That's what everybody wants to say was reminiscent of Michael."

Source:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-05-21/sports/0105210148_1_lakers-bryant-kobe-bryant-lakers-coach-phil-jackson
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

Wel, Phil Jackson's quotes DO matter. In fact, here's a couple from Phillip himself to refresh your memory:

If quotes matter, and Phil’s quotes matter, let’s just use the one that really matters.

“Who wins [Kobe or MJ?], if you had to pick?”

“It’s gotta be MJ” -Phil Jackson

I still don’t think quotes ought to matter. But if you do, then so be it. The dilemma has been solved for you. Finally!
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Batguano wrote:

If quotes matter, and Phil’s quotes matter, let’s just use the one that really matters.

“Who wins [Kobe or MJ?], if you had to pick?”

“It’s gotta be MJ” -Phil Jackson

I still don’t think quotes ought to matter. But if you do, then so be it. The dilemma has been solved for you. Finally!

Why is that the only one that really matters?

I'll take 20 quotes spread across multiple years (with ones even more recent than the one you provided).

BTW, MJ himself says that Kobe is the only one that would beat him one-on-one.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Do these guys really hate Kobe?
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:

Go watch the video of MJ saying that.
It's totally tongue in cheek - and MJ is dissing Kobe for not being original enough that he (Kobe) had to steal all of MJ's moves

context actually matters
NPZ's Magic Johnson mix: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Qbo0WqvOI
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
Batguano wrote:

It's totally tongue in cheek - and MJ is dissing Kobe for not being original enough that he (Kobe) had to steal all of MJ's moves

context actually matters

I wouldn’t consider it a diss. Good natured ribbing. They have a totally good relationship.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
Batguano wrote:

context actually matters

Except MJ has always been extremely complimentary of Kobe throughout his entire career.

Michael Jordan (August 2nd, 2017)

[would you rank LeBron over Kobe?]

“Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of best of all time? No. There’s something about 5 that beats 3. Now [LeBron] may be mad at me now, but Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three -- although he's been to seven Finals.
"

Source:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20227286/michael-jordan-ranks-kobe-bryant-lebron-james

Michael Jordan (October 1st, 2013):

"I don't think I would lose," Jordan said in the video, before smiling and adding, "Other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves."

Source:
http://www.nba.com/2013/news/10/01/jordan-in-prime.ap/index.html?rss=true

Michael Jordan (February 14th, 2013):

[Which current players would be successful in his era?]

I'll give you a hint," he says. "I can only come up with four." He lists them: LeBron, Kobe, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki.

Source:
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/Michael-Jordan/michael-jordan-not-left-building

Michael Jordan (February 14th, 2013):

[on Kobe vs LeBron]

"He wants it so bad and he’s willing to go to the extreme – guarding the point guards at the age of 34, playing 38 minutes, 40 minutes,” Jordan said. “That’s ludicrous. I think this is what he’s battling with. He’s cursed as much as I am. If you had to pick between the two, that would be a tough choice," Jordan, now owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, told program host Ahmad Rashard, "but five beats one every time I look at it. And not that he won't get five," Jordan said of James. "He may get more than that, but five is bigger than one."

Source:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-02-14/sports/sfl-miami-heat-michael-jordan-s021413_1_lebron-james-heat-guard-dwyane-wade-michael-jordan

Michael Jordan [via Roland Lazenby] (January 31st, 2012):

"Kobe had done the work. He [Jordan] was very aware and taking in great interest in Kobe Bryant's great work ethic. Michael Jordan's work ethic also is legendary. He said Kobe had done that work to deserve the comparison. He says Kobe's the only one to have done the work."

Source:

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/01/kobe-bryant-michael-jordan-lakers.html#sthash.tzibCS9Q.dpuf

Michael Jordan [via Roland Lazenby] (January 17th, 2012):

Kobe's ultimate competition is MJ. That's why MJ watches him. MJ made people think what he was doing wasn't human. Ditto the Kobester.
I never said Kobe was better than MJ. MJ just told me Kobe's the only one to have done the work, to deserve comparison.

Source:
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/michael-jordan-thinks-only-kobe-bryant-deserves-comparisons-222702003.html

Michael Jordan (August 6th, 2010):

“Who’s better, Kobe or LeBron? Right now Kobe Bryant is the best player. But LeBron has a bigger upside. He could very well be better than a lot of players.”

Source:

Michael Jordan (August 11th, 2009):

"Who’s the best player between Kobe or LeBron? Kobe.”

Source:

Michael Jordan (February 7th, 2006):

"If I had to pick the best player in the game, he certainly is up there right now. It seems as though he's got the edge over anybody in that position, if not in the league right now."

Source:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-02-07-high-score_x.htm

Michael Jordan (1998):

"The kid is real good and I see a lot of myself in him, no doubt about it."

Source:
https://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020212.html
https://twitter.com/nbatv/status/543571024780865536
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject:

OC Lakerfan wrote:
P.K. wrote:
Batguano wrote:

context actually matters

I wouldn’t consider it a diss. Good natured ribbing. They have a totally good relationship.

Diss or good natured ribbing - either way, it was 100% obvious that MJ wasn't serious when he said Kobe [paraphrased] "I'd beat them all {lists several other players}, {dramatic pause} except Kobe because he stole all my moves"
Batguano is completely misrepresenting that quote and trying to imply it means "MJ said Kobe is better" - which is a complete falsehood when taken in context

Here's a link the video

it's also worth noting that at about the 1:50 mark MJ says "I'm the best player in the world"
which certainly doesn't sound like MJ thinks ANYBODY is better than himself.

the part that leads into the "Kobe stole all my moves" begins right after that

Last edited by P.K. on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject:

This is still going...
P.K.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
This is still going...

Batguano is fighting the good fight.

he's a lot like the Dalai Lama in that respect. Lost the war a long time ago, but continues to fight the good fight for what he believes in.
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
P.K. wrote:
Batguano wrote:

context actually matters

Diss or good natured ribbing - either way, it was 100% obvious that MJ wasn't serious when he said Kobe [paraphrased] "I'd beat them all {lists several other players}, {dramatic pause} except Kobe because he stole all my moves"
Batguano is completely misrepresenting that quote and trying to imply it means "MJ said Kobe is better" - which is a complete falsehood when taken in context

Here's a link the video

it's also worth noting that at about the 1:50 mark MJ says "I'm the best player in the world"
which certainly doesn't sound like MJ thinks ANYBODY is better than himself.

the part that leads into the "Kobe stole all my moves" begins right after that

Funny thing is LeBron would beat both of them in a one on one game due to his height advantage, athleticism and strength. Kobe would probably get the worst of it though. We all know when someone plays aggressive defense on him he can be forced into taking bad shots:

pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject:

P.K. wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
This is still going...

he's a lot like the Dalai Lama in that respect. Lost the war a long time ago, but continues to fight the good fight for what he believes in.

I was thinking of those Japanese soldiers who never heard WWII ended.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
P.K. wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
This is still going...

I was thinking of those Japanese soldiers who never heard WWII ended.

Dead
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 32 of 34
Jump to: