NO!!! Lakers intrested in Francis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flak173
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

I am in favor of just about any deal that gets LO out of LA. His dispassionate attitude really irks me along with his terrible jumper and bad finishing ability. It's not a coincidence that the Lakers lose every game where Odom takes 15 or more shots.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Start the Francis -Odom Bandwagon again-ESPN Insider.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba%2ffeatures%2frumors

Its on the espn insider report for the first time i believe and its on a link on the espn nba page.

Sorry i dont have acess, hopefully an espn insider on l,g can give us a report on it.
Ank
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

If Francis gets traded and we're involved, think three way. We don't want Francis. Odom won't be traded for Steve Francis. Cant happen.
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

the date is feb 18. Probably just rehashing what we already know.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Well i was assuming that then, that headline said Francis to L.A, so i dont know, and its not like some reliable like emplay said anything about 3 or sorts like that.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

KobeButler wrote:
the date is feb 18. Probably just rehashing what we already know.

o, my bad then, jus tryin to keep updated, first time its surfaced on a site other than l.g or a laker fan site.

ooo, jus saw this on Francis's page on espn.com

Status Alert: The Lakers are "aggressively" pursuing a trade that would send forward Lamar Odom to the Magic for Francis in a multiplayer deal, Orlando Sentinel reports. (Feb 19)
Guess something might really be going on.

Last edited by lakers0505 on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:

Try bounty but, if you were running for an election right now with that platform you would lose by a landslide!

I know you asked to have my sigs moved
but you dont seem to get it. I DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK. What election? Are you 5? SF>LO. period. You have yet to make anargument as to why he isnt. You cant Tell me where LO is better. You cant. Either validate an argument or go away. Please stop crying its a lil bit weak

First of all I could care less about you're juvenille siggie there bro or, maybe you wouldn't have had it as long as you did.

Next you are the one with the constant tears. All you've been able to talk about all season is getting rid of LO. So who is crying again?
Also I got news for all of ya'll... LO will be here next week as well!

In fact you're going to be beyond crying soon my man, you are about to become a complete basket case. The Lakers no better than to add Stevie to this team, I'm just in this silly ass argument for the pure pleasure of being absolutely right...

OK. The argument where LO will be an all-star this year? Or the argument where LO will get the tri by the all-star break? Maybe it was the guarantee, errrrr I mean you said you would disappear if LO didnt show up. Why are you still here? Lets do this, dont respond to my posts. I am sorry having your quotes in my sig offended you. lets just leave each other out of it. Everything... EVERYTHING you claimed LO would be hasnt come to fruition. If it had he wouldnt be getting shopped. The_shoes, Im sorry, I didnt mean to offend

HHHHhhhhhhaaahahaaaahhohohhohohohhhoo!!

I can feel your anguish and oooooooooooooohhh what a rush!
I love it!

LO!LO!LO!LO!LO!LO!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnddddd now introducing your Los Angeles Lakerssssss!!

At Forward, from Rhode Island!

LLLLLLLLlllllaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

OOOOoooooooooooooooooddddddddddduuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!

Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject:

wow both of you are immature. its either laughing and not giving out any valid arguments, or name calling. come on guys.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject:

Purplereign34, I here ya... The dude just brings the stupid out of ya if you know what I mean. I'm going to cut him loose I promise... bounty is like a drug, you want to give him up but, he is just so much fun because he just can't get rid of LO!

LO is like a fly in his house and, he just can't kill it!

Ok, mods I know, I know, I swear I quit!

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject:

Shoes can never be stopped

One can only hope to CONTAIN him
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Purplereign34, I here ya... The dude just brings the stupid out of ya if you know what I mean. I'm going to cut him lose I promise... bounty is like a drug, you want to give him up but, he is just so much fun because he just can't get rid of LO!

LO is like a fly in his house and, he just can't kill it!

Ok, mods I know, I know, I swear I quit!

THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject:

Aw cmon bounty! Don't cry! You take all my fun away!!

Hit me back with some of them "bountism's!

Hey! How about this? I'll call LO and maybe on the next home stand LO and I will take you to Ruth Chris or your favority steak house! How about that?
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Aw cmon bounty! Don't cry! You take all my fun away!!

Hit me back with some of them "bountism's!

"The word Consistent is overated" THE_SHOES
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Hit me back with some of them "bountism's

Shoes - you are making me crack up at work dude ..... and I rarely laugh here

Keep it coming !!!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:
Hit me back with some of them "bountism's

Shoes - you are making me crack up at work dude ..... and I rarely laugh here

Keep it coming !!!

THESHOES cried and said I was insulting him, so I was demanded to tone it down, hence my sigs being gone. So
THeSHOES as I mentioned yesterday lets ignore each other. You have already whined once twice may get me banned. Go play with someone else
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject:

Oh and, if you want confirmation on the fact that I did no such thing I dare you to ask JD if I complained. I did not! It ain't my style to do so. JD makes everybody clean up there siggies if he deems them inflamatory. Don't blame me. You lasted a pretty good while with that so why did'nt I whine about it in the first couple of weeks?

Where I come from we fight our own battles. I haven't told on anybody since 1rst grade. Gimme a break dude. This won't work. Ask JD if he heard from me if you don't believe me...

I don't mind not talking to you though. It is better to talk at you anyway! AT this point bounty your hopes and, dreams have been slashed. The only raincloud in the sky flies above your head. As it drops the moisture down on you, children are pointing and laughing at you. Santa Claus just scratched your name off of his delivery list. Your parents may even consider asking you to change your name. but, at least bounty you will still have me to give you all the attention you can possibly get from one individual...

Bananas dance for the man!!

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Oh and, if you want confirmation on the fact that I did no such thing I dare you to ask JD if I complained. I did no such thing! It ain't my style to do so. JD makes everybody clean up there siggies if he deems in inflamatory. Don't blame me. You lasted a pretty good while with that so why did'nt I whine about it in the first couple of weeks?

Where I come from we fight our own battles. I haven't told on anybody since 1rst grade. Gimme a break dude. This won't work. Ask JD if he heard from me if you don't believe me...

I don't mind not talking to you though. It is better to talk at you anyway! AT this point bounty your hopes and, dreams have been slashed. The only raincloud in the sky flies above your head. As it drops the moisture down on you, children are pointing and laughing at you. Santa Claus just scratched your name off of his delivery list. Your parents may even consider asking you to change your name. but, at least bounty you will still have me to give you all the attention you can possibly get from one individual...

please, stop flirting with me. please
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
Oh and, if you want confirmation on the fact that I did no such thing I dare you to ask JD if I complained. I did no such thing! It ain't my style to do so. JD makes everybody clean up there siggies if he deems in inflamatory. Don't blame me. You lasted a pretty good while with that so why did'nt I whine about it in the first couple of weeks?

please, stop flirting with me. please

DO I sense a little Brikeback flavor at the LG?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject:

on Sporting News Radio, reporting a deal involving Knicks, Magic and Nuggets may get announced today......several pieces but the key movement is Francis to Denver, Martin to NY, and Hardaway to Orlando......
And 1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
on Sporting News Radio, reporting a deal involving Knicks, Magic and Nuggets may get announced today......several pieces but the key movement is Francis to Denver, Martin to NY, and Hardaway to Orlando......

Too bad, if true.

Either Francis or Martin would have significantly improved this team.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

And 1 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Too bad, if true.

Agree with the bolded.

But I think Denver wants to cut salary. I don't see them taking on Francis no matter how much Karl is pushing for that. They have to max out Anthony plus possibly match offers for Nene. Don't forget that Kenyon starts for them and they would want a big back - atleast a servicable one that can back up for 20 mpg.

Plus - what the hell is Dre Miller on that team for?

I don't buy that sort of deal at all.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

we're talking bout francis as only a pg. isn't it a possibility to play stevie at the 2?

a line up of smoosh, stevie, and kobe could work.

if not, bringing francis over simply moves george into the starting lineup. his rebounding has been great lately. he'll automatically take up some of the rebounds lost by odom being traded. plus, francis is one of the better rebounding pg's in the game. and our defense steps up a notch with devo over lo.

i think it can work with francis. his numbers this year are down due to all the trade talk and other issues he's had.

they're actually complaining in orlando that he's not looking for his shot enough. being too passive. which is not the complaint you here around here.

we need someone with agression. especially scoring agression.

francis can hit the outside shot when kobe's doubled and swinging it out for jumpers, but he can also go to the hoop and finish. he's not one dimensional.

i like lo. but my disappointment is growing. especially at the end of games. something needs to be done. we just can't sit here. i am not willing to ship mihm. i'd only look at moving bynum if something very serious was coming back. brown has no value. so that leaves lo.

plenty of us want him to be around. he's the perfect third fiddle on a good team. but much like caron last year. if something is to be done, he's unfortunately our only option, other than bynum.
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Unless we were actually gonna go three-way and pick up T-Mac, KG, or
Lewis as had been mentioned casually - that can only be good IMO.

Die Francis-rumors, DIE!
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject:

And 1 wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Too bad, if true.

Yup.
LA_Lakers_Rule
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject:

GameCock-MD wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

LA_Lakers_Rule wrote:
^ He isn't going to get the blocks on the perimeter...

He's not getting them in the post...

This year - .88 bpg

Year in MIA (in the post) - .89 bpg...

Where's the big difference?

Different Conference and different team. If you go back to the first 2 years Odom was on the Clippers (when he was healthy) he did much better.

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers ...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22
Jump to: