Man scales building, saves dangling child (He's a illegal immigrant)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Vin wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
$73 per night for a ridiculously cramped studio with a sofa bed instead of a real one. There is barely space to move around and the apartment is run down and gross. The area is bad and I've been told not to walk around late at night.

It had a perfect five stars on Airbnb.

Thanks for the info and very sorry to hear that man. Did they have fake pictures of the studio on the website ?

And yeah it's definately not the best area to stay in Paris. How long do you stay ? Woudn't it be worth it to find another one ?

The pictures aren't exactly fake, but they're taken at certain angles and in ways which misrepresent how the apartment actually looks. I've had this problem multiple times.

I wouldn't get a refund, so I'll just stick it out. I'm really only there to sleep anyway.

Hope you have a good time man. You're pretty close to Montmartre I suggest you go check it out if you haven't already (you probably have).
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:03 am    Post subject:

Vin wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Vin wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
$73 per night for a ridiculously cramped studio with a sofa bed instead of a real one. There is barely space to move around and the apartment is run down and gross. The area is bad and I've been told not to walk around late at night.

Thanks for the info and very sorry to hear that man. Did they have fake pictures of the studio on the website ?

And yeah it's definately not the best area to stay in Paris. How long do you stay ? Woudn't it be worth it to find another one ?

The pictures aren't exactly fake, but they're taken at certain angles and in ways which misrepresent how the apartment actually looks. I've had this problem multiple times.

I wouldn't get a refund, so I'll just stick it out. I'm really only there to sleep anyway.

Hope you have a good time man. You're pretty close to Montmartre I suggest you go check it out if you haven't already (you probably have).

I have and went inside the church there. I'm on the Arc de Triumph as I write this, next to Champs Elysses.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Vin wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Vin wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

I have and went inside the church there. I'm on the Arc de Triumph as I write this, next to Champs Elysses.

Nice. By the way be aware of thoses scammers around touristic places. Anyone who's trying to get you to sign a petition for the deafs and the blinds then ask you for money and this is a scam. You may know this but I see tourists falling for it everytime I go there. Sometimes they do it in front of the cops who do nothing and tourists feel it's legit.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject:

Regardless of the kid being illegal, it's good to see the guy thought he was worth saving.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
Regardless of the kid being illegal, it's good to see the guy thought he was worth saving.

The kid wasn't illegal the man scaling the building is, was. Macron made him a citizen.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
fansincemagic wrote:

The kid wasn't illegal the man scaling the building is, was. Macron made him a citizen.

Hope the US can do the same for bravery acts here. Stories about undocumented US military personnel getting deported after deployment should never exist
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
fansincemagic wrote:

Hope the US can do the same for bravery acts here. Stories about undocumented US military personnel getting deported after deployment should never exist

Are those facing deportation the person in the military or a spouse or family member of the serviceperson?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
fansincemagic wrote:

Are those facing deportation the person in the military or a spouse or family member of the serviceperson?

Quote:
Our vision is to end the deportations of Deported Veterans, repatriate the ones who have already been deported, and offer support until they all go home.

We shouldn’t honor our Deported Veterans by allowing them to return upon death. Honor them by allowing them to return home to their families and give them any benefits that they are eligible for.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/united-states-deporting-veterans/
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

^^^ Thanks CI

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: