If you thought Deng was hard to trade

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCityLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: If you thought Deng was hard to trade

https://nypost.com/2018/06/15/nets-big-man-demands-to-know-why-hes-not-being-given-chance/

Imagine if we still had Mozgov on the books. He only played in 7 of the last 47 games and didn’t crack double digits in minutes played and is still owed 33.7 million over the next two years. The lakers got him off the books and got Lopez and A first rounder which turned into hart and Bryant
LakersNewEra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject:

What a genius trade that was. Completely changed the franchise around.
DLO is a straight up bum, Im sorry. Dont want to open that can of worms but proof is in the pudding.
And it was Kuzma we got I think, not Hart. So its even better.
But seriously that trade now makes it possible for us to sign a major big name free agent. What a trade. Genius.
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject:

LakersNewEra wrote:
DLO is a straight up bum, Im sorry. Dont want to open that can of worms but proof is in the pudding.
But seriously that trade now makes it possible for us to sign a major big name free agent. What a trade. Genius.

Say you don't wanna open up a can of worms but proceeds to do so.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Well I demand to know how a 6 point a game journeyman center with an awful OBPM is demanding an explanation as to why the perception is he sucks. There is a very easy answer “Tim, you suck”.

I would ask for an explanation for how a bum like him got a $16m a year payday, but I already know the answer...stupidity and desperation.

As for DLO, dude is pretty weak but he’s not a bum. He’s going to have a nice 6-10 year career as a backup somewhere, but as a #2 pick he is a definite bust, bad bad selection by the previous FO. Guys who are athletically challenged, especially at that position, should never be drafted so highly.
Nnamdi21
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
LakersNewEra wrote:

Say you don't wanna open up a can of worms but proceeds to do so.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: