Official Video Games Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Today, i got an Amazon pre-order shipment update for the Final Fantasy VII Remake: Estimated delivery: April 14th. This update occurred approximately one hour after i contacted customer support via chat and got automated answers for the game assuring me that the game would arrive on time (and that they were currently preparing it for shipment).

Cancelled my Amazon order and pre-ordered through Best Buy, which even gave me a birthday discount (6 bucks) for this month; will pick up the order via curbside delivery on Friday. Amazon is usually great in terms of customer service, but they botched the delivery of this game big time (and this is one of the biggest video game releases in the past 10 years that i can remember). i suspect they knew they wouldn't be able to deliver on time weeks ago, but they delayed providing a concrete update with the hope that other stores would sell out (leaving people with no other option but to wait for Amazon to deliver late).

With that said, i look forward to playing the game on Friday!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: