Real Reason Why We Should Trade ODOM!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Real Reason Why We Should Trade ODOM!

Guys I love Lamar Odom's talent but honestly i have had it with him. Let me tell you guys why we should and must trade him. The other day (Thursday Night 2/16) I was at blockbuster on Ventura blvs and I saw Lamar there, I was excited to see him and greeted him but boy o boy was i pissed off when i saw his face. Eyes red , blotted and basically he has a HIGH face. ANybody who knows what happens after some weed session knows what i am talking about. This guy already has been suspended twice and he has the balls to go and get high again knowing if he gets caught one more time he will be banned for at least a year. This is why I think he goes through periods where he is awesome then he sucks. This guy has a serious Marijuana problem. SO at this point i rather get a draft pic, young player something then have him get caught suspended and be a waste!
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject:

I think Smush is a pot head too....Both theire games go up and down too much...very strange

BUT aren't there NBA no Drug rules being enforced this season?

Shouldn't have they gotten caught by now?
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:

I get the feeling these guys use some kind of masking agents
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:

If Odom is doing weed then the guy doesn't care anymore in otherwords let's trade him before he craps all over this Organization.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject:

I dont care if he does weed when hes not in games, let the man do his drugs, as long as he doesnt do it anywhere near Staples.
Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Don't ya think someone from the organization would of noticed this first. Like a coach, or players. People that are around him way more than you were one night.

And if they did think he had a prob with it, don't you think they would of really REALLY make sure he cleans up his act.

I don't buy it. But now you just went out and caused this big rumor on the internet, and LO image will be tarnished some more, so we wouldn't be able to trade him.

Thanks.
Boldarblood
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Reason Why We Should Trade ODOM!

Vertigo1004 wrote:
Guys I love Lamar Odom's talent but honestly i have had it with him. Let me tell you guys why we should and must trade him. The other day (Thursday Night 2/16) I was at blockbuster on Ventura blvs and I saw Lamar there, I was excited to see him and greeted him but boy o boy was i pissed off when i saw his face. Eyes red , blotted and basically he has a HIGH face. ANybody who knows what happens after some weed session knows what i am talking about. This guy already has been suspended twice and he has the balls to go and get high again knowing if he gets caught one more time he will be banned for at least a year. This is why I think he goes through periods where he is awesome then he sucks. This guy has a serious Marijuana problem. SO at this point i rather get a draft pic, young player something then have him get caught suspended and be a waste!

:roll:
And 1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:

LOL!

I want Odom traded in the worst way, but even I wouldn't blast him with that type of allegation.

From what I understand, he just became a new father again.

I've got a two-year old daughter and I gotta tell ya...a few days of 3:00 AM feedings will make you look like a zombie too.

I ain't saying that you're lying, just that I think you need more to back up your allegation.
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Maybe thats why they are trying to trade him, I love Lamar as a player and person but I dont want to see us suffer because of his idiotic habits. Look I am not saying he hwas high on Marijuana but trust me he was HGH on something.
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

Laker_in_Tulsa wrote:
Don't ya think someone from the organization would of noticed this first. Like a coach, or players. People that are around him way more than you were one night.

And if they did think he had a prob with it, don't you think they would of really REALLY make sure he cleans up his act.

I don't buy it. But now you just went out and caused this big rumor on the internet, and LO image will be tarnished some more, so we wouldn't be able to trade him.

Thanks.

No one reads these....lol
Ko8e8ryant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject:

What movie was he renting?

Half Baked?

How High?

Reefer Madness?
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

I can understand if it was 3 am but it was only 10 pm.
mrdectown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Reason Why We Should Trade ODOM!

Vertigo1004 wrote:

Honestly i think its his face. I think he looked the same right after a game recently. I am sure he didnt hit the pipe-blunt in such short noticed. He may be on some pain killers that could make you look zuted too.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

its for medical purposes. To make the pain from his shoulders go away.
And 1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Vertigo1004 wrote:
Maybe thats why they are trying to trade him, I love Lamar as a player and person but I dont want to see us suffer because of his idiotic habits. Look I am not saying he hwas high on Marijuana but trust me he was HGH on something.

HA!

Getting smoked out would be like...#4 on the list of reasons why the Lakers would wnt to trade him.
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

I didnt pay attention to what he was renting but he was with this women. She was good looking with as big rack, I dont know if it was his wife but she looked like a latina mix.
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Since this thread is about getting high... is it just me or does Devin Green always look like he's high? or does he have a bum face? either way the dude is weird looking.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

i also ran into odom the other day,it was outside their practice facilitly and i went to ask for his autograph when i saw him shooting a new born puppy in mere amusement.

lets trade the bastard.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
Since this thread is about getting high... is it just me or does Devin Green always look like he's high? or does he have a bum face? either way the dude is weird looking.

Devin Green looks like T-Mac's long lost twim.
Vertigo1004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

It is also kind of strange how Lamar has these mood swings, and have you guys noticed after games when they interview him how dumb founded he looks sometimes. Seems like someone is forcing himn to talk and he doesnt even know what to say sometimes.
LakerFanOC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject:

I don't doubt this one bit. Other people have reported seeing him high during his time as a Laker. Seriously, the lifestyle some of these players lead is like uhhhh.

Is Odom satisfied with being known as a stoner?
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

his Offense is avg. at best
His decision making is avg on a good day
He cant finish
Cant close
defense is avg. at best
Does not show up consistently
Lacks passion
Lacks aggression
has proven in the past 2 games that when he scores he doesnt board
Avg. in the post
Awful 15ft shot
avg FT. shooter
the coach has found it necessary to take some of his "facilitating" duties away from him
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Can we hope Odom is a goner in the next 5 days? i'm crossing my fingers.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Real reason?

If we can get better by it.

There's certain players that would do that.

The rest of the reason's some of you pathetic excuse for fans come up with are lame and would be laughed at by all GM's
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
his Offense is avg. at best
His decision making is avg on a good day
He cant finish
Cant close
defense is avg. at best
Does not show up consistently
Lacks passion
Lacks aggression
has proven in the past 2 games that when he scores he doesnt board
Avg. in the post
Awful 15ft shot
avg FT. shooter
the coach has found it necessary to take some of his "facilitating" duties away from him

C'mon, hes great in the Post and is a rebounding machine.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: