I'm a lifelong Laker fan who's not a fan of signing LeBron
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toksfale
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Reilec142002 wrote:
Dwight trade was absolutely the right move at the time. Bynum was done.

You didn't have to trade for Dwight, there were plenty of other assets you could have gotten. Bynum just had his best season and was pretty valuable, people didn't know how bad his injuries were.

All you've shown is how "the right move at the time" is a pretty worthless adjective.

Last edited by toksfale on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject:

moonriver24 wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
moonriver24 wrote:
Durant seldom gets criticized for joining the Warriors because someone has been doing it. I do believe Durant would have been able to win it all had he stayed with OKC. The Warriors will not be the same without KD. He has been saving Curry many times during the playoffs.
If he wants out of Warriors, he will likely team up with Anthony Davis and Randle and win some more.

1st of all Durant got criticized plenty.

2nd of all, if he went to NO it would be to team up with Davis, they would likely trade Randle or let him walk to make that happen. Randle would not play any roll in that.

But Durant basically did not play the conspiracy to play together.
Randle is a power forward. Durant small forward. Davis a center.
Think about that front court. Especially if Randle develops well.

Yes, the David/Randle front court is going to eat us alive next season, adding Durant to their mix would only make it unfair (Durant and unfair go hand in hand). And that's what bothered me about letting JR go, the fear that he would sign with a team like the Pelicans and only make their already dominant front court even better. We are desperately lacking a true starting PF/C right now, hmmm, Julius fits that bill quite well. Unhappy or not, you pay the man and ask him to put the nonsense aside and remind him what we are building here. Our apex turned into a trio.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject:

toksfale wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

Its either the right move AT THE TIME or the wrong move AT THE TIME. Pick one and then justify which side you are on.

"At the time" doesn't count for anything. Only the results (championships) matter. If you put a gun to my head I don't think Lebron is going to be able to win in the West. And now the Lakers let Randle walk for dirt cheap, probably looked to move Lonzo, and might fire Luke Walton. It's very possible it doesn't work out, and it's a perfectly normal opinion to think that.

Alright. I was trying to see your agenda here and its clear that you are arguing just to argue.

This thread has run its course and, at this point, is just feeding trolls like yourself. Frankly, this thread is an embarrassment at this point. It probably was already at the moment it was created. Anyway, I'm shutting it down.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34
Jump to: