Damian Lillard to the Lakers? (Lillard Rumors, p. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
Move Lonzo. Tired of Bbb bs.

Same here. In hindsight Lonzo was not even worth the 2nd pick. I know it's unfair to judge him based on his fathers' antics, but he's obviously not man enough to tone his father down, that or he agrees with every outlandish remark.
Let other teams deal with the Ball family.
another laker fan that needs to move to another team because he/her antics.

imagine that. imagine if you were traded as a fan to another team based on posts your father made. lol. how utterly ridiculous is that line of thinking.
Dr. Funkbot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
Move Lonzo. Tired of Bbb bs.

Same here. In hindsight Lonzo was not even worth the 2nd pick. I know it's unfair to judge him based on his fathers' antics, but he's obviously not man enough to tone his father down, that or he agrees with every outlandish remark.
Let other teams deal with the Ball family.
another laker fan that needs to move to another team because he/her antics.

imagine that. imagine if you were traded as a fan to another team based on posts your father made. lol. how utterly ridiculous is that line of thinking.

Zo brings so much more to the table than Dame. Who cares about Lavar, I sure don't. What I do care about is a 19 year old rookie point guard who was a top defender at his position and has an off the chart basketball IQ.

Dame makes way too much money, not worth it IMO.
LFAN4LIFE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject:

NYSportsCast

Quote:
@NYSportCast
15m15 minutes ago
More
Damian Lilliard is interested in joining the #Lakers. Per Chris Haynes.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject:

LFAN4LIFE wrote:
NYSportsCast

Quote:
@NYSportCast
15m15 minutes ago
More

Lonzo Ball, a 1st and Deng... done deal
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject:

LFAN4LIFE wrote:
NYSportsCast

Quote:
@NYSportCast
15m15 minutes ago
More

This is just some random twitter page
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Blazer's Edge (@blazersedge) Tweeted:
. [ at ] ramonashelburne weighs in on the Damian Lillard trade talk involving the Lakers, noting Lillard’s not at a level of frustration to ask management for a trade https://t.co/TLXp0bP4CC https://twitter.com/blazersedge/status/1015382815289036802?s=17
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject:

While I don't think there's anything of substance between us and Lillard, I wonder why a player of his caliber (franchise player for his team) would entertain the baits on Twitter and put the franchise/fan base through a roller coaster of rumors. He's probably not satisfied with the team in some manner. Does he actually want to be a Laker? Who knows but something is obviously off in Portland.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Rondo played a great series vs Portland in the playoffs. Obviously Jrue and The Brow were terrific as well, but Rondo's aggressiveness on Portland's guards was a MAJOR reason New Orleans won that series.

Maybe for Lillard, it is a case of if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject:

10, 7, 7 rookie year. Zo will be Stockton/Kidd like averaging double digit assists in no time. It will probably happen this year. I also do not expect the same horrendous start to his shooting. You guys are crazy for wanting poor man's Curry over the future of Zo. Dame ain't even as good as Kyrie. if we gut the team for him, who's left that's even as good as Kevin Love? You will end up creating a lesser team than the Cavs that featured Bron/Love/Kyrie.

Yeah, he goes off against us, so some may think that's what he is nightly. A 43% career shooter will have plenty of 6-19 nights. He had plenty of them in the Pelicans series.
Grodyman
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject:

If I could get any legitimate point guard for Lonzo I would pull the trigger, but I am not trading BI or Kuz for him.
OCWA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Grodyman wrote:
If I could get any legitimate point guard for Lonzo I would pull the trigger, but I am not trading BI or Kuz for him.

People seem to forget the sensational/historic rookie year Zo had. One of only 4 rookie pg's to ever avg 10/7/7 (Magic, The Big O, Ben Simmons). Dig this, As a timid and scared a$$ rookie he still dominated stretches of games and was the best player on the floor. He will be even better next year yet people are treating him like chopped liver.

Last edited by OCWA on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject:

I don’t think we trade Ingram, Kuz, or Ball. I think LeBron came here because he wants to play with those guys. Magic likely told him that he will fill the roster with some gritty vets to fill that void, along with our young studs, and come next summer, sign the big FA to play along side King. By that point, we have LeBron, the young studs, a few vets, and our bonafied second star, while GS may lose some of its top talent. It’s a process I believe Magic and LBJ discussed and agreed upon when he signed here, which is why I don’t think Lillard is an option.
M2K
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
I don’t think we trade Ingram, Kuz, or Ball. I think LeBron came here because he wants to play with those guys. Magic likely told him that he will fill the roster with some gritty vets to fill that void, along with our young studs, and come next summer, sign the big FA to play along side King.

If the young Lakers improve... and we make the playoffs... I can see another superstar signing on with the Lakers next year.

It was hard to see Julius walk without compensation. He was really coming on and impacting both ends of the court and appears to be getting even better.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: