Will it be Bynum's future or Kobe's prime?Am not saying trade anyone of them.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
novano2004
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Will it be Bynum's future or Kobe's prime?Am not saying trade anyone of them.

Ok, am not sure if someone had posted this thread before.
I am not the guy who can watch a player playing few minutes and judge on his future. I don’t want to put Bynum down or anything, but am not sure if he will be the price that the Lakers can afford paying until he gets to the level that he can help the LAL team and be effective. It will take years to develop this kid or maybe less am not sure i can’t tell. But Fans there is something we need to face, one day it could be a choice that the team will have to make, if it’s Kobe’s prime or Bynum’s future, just like the team did with Shaq. If Bynum can develop in the next 2 years and become a consistent 17 point 11 R man then it will be worth it, if not then something will change. I could be wrong, maybe he will be a strong player by next year, i cant tell , may be you guys can tell caz u are watching LAL games unfortunately i cant watch a lot of games. So the question i want to ask. how long do you think the team will wait for until Bynum develops before they think about trading him like Millicic, not to compare the two play style wise if they have any style now? how long will the fans be able to put up with Bynum until he will be effective? 1 year, 2, 3, 5, forever,, ????
All what I can say is that there is not a player in the NBA that has a job security with the exception of few like Kobe, Tim Duncan, Hamilton (NOW), Lebron. And I could be wrong, may no one has or had job security in the NBA other than Jordan, Magic, Larry Bird, Bill Russlle and Reggie Miller and John Stockton.

I only hope that LAL will not reach to the stage where they will have to make a choice between Kobe or Bynum. Don’t forget Bynum can attract a lot of trades now. And am not saying we should trade him, am just thinking about will it today or tomorrow that matters the most.
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Kobe's signed till 2010, and he still will be playing the best ball till then...

The Lakers better offer a better qualifying offer for Bynum in 2009 cause he'll be worth more then 2.7 million....
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Both.
drzucchini
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Kobe's prime. It's clear what his prime is. He's going to go down in history as one of the best to ever play the game. Bynum's future is hazy at best.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: