Women's Lakers Jerseys

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sleepy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Women's Lakers Jerseys

I hope this is the right place for this. I'm trying to find my daughter a women's Adidas replica jersey (purple or gold) in medium. Everywhere online only has L or XL left, so I assume this are not produced anymore? They all seem to pull from the same inventory, whether it's NBA store, Fan's Edge, Fanatics, etc.

Being here in Colorado, there isn't much Lakers stuff to get locally. Anyone know a local L.A. area store that might still have these that can ship?

It's this one in purple or gold: http://nba.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_492000/altimages/FF_492539ALT1_full.jpg&w=600

Any help is appreciated! (Her birthday is coming up, she'll be 14, and I've convinced her the Lakers are the way to go and she wants to show her colors at school.)

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Dumhead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:21 am    Post subject:

You should try Ebay.

Right now, the stores are in an in-between time before the next season's jerseys are released - hence the lack of stock.
Sleepy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject:

Dumhead wrote:
You should try Ebay.

Right now, the stores are in an in-between time before the next season's jerseys are released - hence the lack of stock.

I've looked but can't find a decent clean used one in that style.
Dumhead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject:

Yeah, you might be out of luck if you are limiting your search to just one brand and specific style. That's just how the jersey sale cycle is. Right now, what is available is off-brand stuff or overstocked and clearance stuff from previous seasons. I'm guessing womens medium is the most popular size - so that sells out.

The Lebron purple one's are out http://store.nba.com/Los_Angeles_Lakers_Womens_Replica_Jerseys/ladiessizes/m/Womens_Los_Angeles_Lakers_LeBron_James_Fanatics_Branded_Purple_2017_18_Fast_Break_Replica_Jersey_%E2%80%93_Statement_Edition

But that's not the same style.
Sleepy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject:

Dumhead wrote:
Yeah, you might be out of luck if you are limiting your search to just one brand and specific style. That's just how the jersey sale cycle is. Right now, what is available is off-brand stuff or overstocked and clearance stuff from previous seasons. I'm guessing womens medium is the most popular size - so that sells out.

The Lebron purple one's are out http://store.nba.com/Los_Angeles_Lakers_Womens_Replica_Jerseys/ladiessizes/m/Womens_Los_Angeles_Lakers_LeBron_James_Fanatics_Branded_Purple_2017_18_Fast_Break_Replica_Jersey_%E2%80%93_Statement_Edition

But that's not the same style.
Thanks for that link. I'm not necessarily limiting to the Adidas ones, but those are the only nice replica ones for women I've seen online.

I did pick her up a black T-shirt with #8 on the front and #24 on the back that she likes. Might have to hold off until the new redesign is out and try again.

Thanks.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I'm looking for one as well for my so.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: