OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 402, 403, 404 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
dont care who Murray looks like, would absolutely love him on this team

Meh. I'd prefer Buddy Hield at this point.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Buddy gonna get paid. I don't know how his defense is looking, but offensively, he's a stud.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

Jesusdelonla wrote:

Buddy gonna get paid. I don't know how his defense is looking, but offensively, he's a stud.
The Lebrons
Star Player
Star Player

Jesusdelonla wrote:

chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Heat beat the former "1st Seed" in the West
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject:

John Wall went 0-5 and got his only point at the line vs the Cavs.

Sexton torched him with 29pts on 56% shooting.
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject:

Chad09 wrote:

Lets trade for him!
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject:

PauPau wrote:
Chad09 wrote:

Lets trade for him!

IG agrees
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject:

chantruong wrote:

Can't wait for them to keep falling.
And all the "fans" who think the clips will have a better record than the Lakers can go jump off a sidewalk
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
chantruong wrote:

Can't wait for them to keep falling.
And all the "fans" who think the clips will have a better record than the Lakers can go jump off a sidewalk

It's just 2 of them.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject:

So guys, assuming we get KD, which ones of our veterans youd like to see staying? Of the obvious choices (Rondo, KCP, McGee, Chandler), i think only Chandler would take the vet min. Maybe one of Rondo/McGee on the room exception, but KCP would want much more i guess. I personally wouldnt mind Beastley sticking around, but with KD and Kuz hes redundant.

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject:

No evidence to support this claim, but John Wall “looks” like an alcoholic to me. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to hear that he has a substance abuse problem.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
So guys, assuming we get KD, which ones of our veterans youd like to see staying? Of the obvious choices (Rondo, KCP, McGee, Chandler), i think only Chandler would take the vet min. Maybe one of Rondo/McGee on the room exception, but KCP would want much more i guess. I personally wouldnt mind Beastley sticking around, but with KD and Kuz hes redundant.

Fun fact about KCP’s situation: if he were to spend one more year on another one year deal, we would have KCP’s bird rights. A team acquires a player’s bird rights through being on the team for 3 consecutive seasons, even if they were 3 one year deals.

McGee would be the obvious choice to bring back but that depends entirely on the market. He is certainly earning himself a bigger payday, so it depends on another team that badly needs a center that would also give him starting minutes. Despite the lack of money he would get here, he would still get big minutes and a big role on the team like this year.

Rondo i doubt comes back unless we have drastic changes with some trades. His fit here is a question mark regardless and I’m curious on the free agent market for point guards next season anyway.
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:

Fun fact about KCP’s situation: if he were to spend one more year on another one year deal, we would have KCP’s bird rights. A team acquires a player’s bird rights through being on the team for 3 consecutive seasons, even if they were 3 one year deals.

McGee would be the obvious choice to bring back but that depends entirely on the market. He is certainly earning himself a bigger payday, so it depends on another team that badly needs a center that would also give him starting minutes. Despite the lack of money he would get here, he would still get big minutes and a big role on the team like this year.

Rondo i doubt comes back unless we have drastic changes with some trades. His fit here is a question mark regardless and I’m curious on the free agent market for point guards next season anyway.

On KCP: After two years, the Lakers get KCP's Early Bird rights. Apparently, the Lakers can give KCP 175% of this year's salary (which is probably more than KCP could get anywhere else). Link to CBA FAQ on Early Bird.

--Anonymous
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject:

Annihilator wrote:
Megaton wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:

On KCP: After two years, the Lakers get KCP's Early Bird rights. Apparently, the Lakers can give KCP 175% of this year's salary (which is probably more than KCP could get anywhere else). Link to CBA FAQ on Early Bird.

So KCP and BI, we can go over the cap this summer, in addition to Max, MLE and mini MLE?
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
Megaton wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:

So KCP and BI, we can go over the cap this summer, in addition to Max, MLE and mini MLE?

Correct. Although BI’s rookie contract expires in 2020, not 2019.
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject:

Can’t sign Pope and Durant because of Pope’s caphold.

Won’t have MLE either — only the room exception.

If the Lakers want Pope back, Pope will have to sign for the minimum this summer then sign a blank check two summers from now.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:42 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:

that is quite intriguing about KCP however, he would have to take much less than other teams offer him the coming season, and it would mean we probably have to overpay him on his multiyear contract once his bird rights kick in as compensation. i do like KCP, but im not sure hes worth it tbh.

also, here is the thing. in my above listed scenario, our depth chart before any FA additions (except KD) would look like this:

Zo/Bonga
BI/Hart
James/Svi
KD/Kuz
Moe

+ we have our 2019 1st rounder. now if we assume Chandler comes back on the vet min, wed still need another big and a PG before KCP, with the room exception as the only significant salary offer we can make. id offer it to Rondo before anyone else if you ask me.

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject:

We already have our version of Buddy Hield and his name is Svi

Despite how atrociously his shooting started he already is up to 35.5% from three

He already has surpassed

KCP 34%
Ingram 32.4%
Lonzo 31.8%
Kuzma 31.5%

One more good game and he should be at a respectable level

Credit to Luke for persisting with him, even when he completely sh*t the bed for weeks.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:

Despite how atrociously his shooting started he already is up to 35.5% from three

He already has surpassed

KCP 34%
Ingram 32.4%
Lonzo 31.8%
Kuzma 31.5%

Credit to Luke for persisting with him, even when he completely sh*t the bed for weeks.

You me and Luke retained faith in him
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 am    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:
No evidence to support this claim, but John Wall “looks” like an alcoholic to me. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to hear that he has a substance abuse problem.

Same. Very Ty Lawson-esque. Thankfully Wall knows how to use Uber.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:

He already has surpassed

KCP 34%
Ingram 32.4%
Lonzo 31.8%
Kuzma 31.5%

He has a better 3P% than FG%.

Now if only he could get his FT% up too. A sniper from deep should never be 50% FT. Granted, it's only 5-10 from the line, but I should always feel like I can ignore the TV while I enjoy a nice sandwich while he’s at the line.

So far only KCP this season has given me that expectation.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject:

LKA wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

He already has surpassed

KCP 34%
Ingram 32.4%
Lonzo 31.8%
Kuzma 31.5%

You me and Luke retained faith in him

Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

He already has surpassed

KCP 34%
Ingram 32.4%
Lonzo 31.8%
Kuzma 31.5%

He has a better 3P% than FG%.

Now if only he could get his FT% up too. A sniper from deep should never be 50% FT. Granted, it's only 5-10 from the line, but I should always feel like I can ignore the TV while I enjoy a nice sandwich while he’s at the line.

So far only KCP this season has given me that expectation.

Svi's just nervous... probably will have a few more bad games... but it's only a matter of time before he makes his free throws.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject:

I m liking Svi's stroke and him mixing it up

Last edited by Jesusdelonla on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 402, 403, 404 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 403 of 8560
Jump to: