OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 404, 405, 406 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
32 wrote:
Jason Terry. Lol
He's 41 years old.
Last year he played 51 games for Milwaukee. 16 minutes a game and 3 points a game.

Vince Carter is 41 and is putting up solid stats for the Hawks, Jason Terry is better then Zubac so he should be one of the candidates to replace Zu once he gets traded or is waived.

You have to be trolling.... All your other posts make so much more sense now that I realized you're just one giant troll

I don't know about calling someone a troll, but when I think of a possible replacement for Zubac, one of the first players who comes to mind is Jason Terry. Don't you agree? Isaiah Thomas comes to mind, too. I wonder what Aaron Brooks is doing.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject:

Not saying Terry will make a difference but he has a history of coming up big in the playoffs so why not? He should be 1 of the options to replace Zu along with guys like Meeks/Ariza.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
32 wrote:
I think Ingram could be the next to go. He could be dangled as bait for a trade before the deadline for the right deal. I don't know how enamored Magic is with him. He says nice things publicly but he does that with all the young players. Remember Ingram is from the old regime and not on Magic's watch. There is only 2 players left from the old regime Ingram and Zu. It's possible both will be gone by the start of next season.

BI is probably the only young player from the former regime that the current FO is high on, if they didn’t like the fact that he was apart of the previous regime they would have found a way to trade him for Paul George or Kawhi but didn’t do it... BI is valued around the league.. only LG users wants to trade BI because they don’t appreciate defense and are more interested in fantasy stats.
How are his defensive stats?
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
32 wrote:
I think Ingram could be the next to go. He could be dangled as bait for a trade before the deadline for the right deal. I don't know how enamored Magic is with him. He says nice things publicly but he does that with all the young players. Remember Ingram is from the old regime and not on Magic's watch. There is only 2 players left from the old regime Ingram and Zu. It's possible both will be gone by the start of next season.

BI is probably the only young player from the former regime that the current FO is high on, if they didn’t like the fact that he was apart of the previous regime they would have found a way to trade him for Paul George or Kawhi but didn’t do it... BI is valued around the league.. only LG users wants to trade BI because they don’t appreciate defense and are more interested in fantasy stats.
How are his defensive stats?

The fact that he’s given problems to guys like Doncic and DeRozan I would say pretty high.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject:

In regards to IG, is it a coincidence that the words 'emplay' and 'enigma' are relatively similar in terms of their spelling?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
In regards to IG, is it a coincidence that the words 'emplay' and 'enigma' are relatively similar in terms of their spelling?

Huh?
Villain6Activated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:

People interpret stuff how they wanna interpret it I guess...
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject:

noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Lonzosox wrote:
Lonzo sucks

Ban this Troll mods
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Anthony Davis has played 22 minutes with only 6 FG attempts, is it possible this guy wants out?
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Tim MacMahon
@espn_macmahon

Jason Terry is retired unless he gets a call from the Lakers, Warriors or Mavericks. "Then I'll answer the phone," he said on the Mavs' broadcast of Saturday's win over the Rockets.

11:42 PM - 8 Dec 2018
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Jason Terry
Carmelo
Ariza

so many guys want to play for us, Ariza still most likely weighing his options so not sure about his interest in the Lakers.
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Anthony Davis has played 22 minutes with only 6 FG attempts, is it possible this guy wants out?

He is just not that good
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

He is just not that good

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Keep in mind that they have a B2B situation @Boston tomorrow.

Watched some of today’s game @Detroit, he was deferring a lot. My guess is he’s going to go off in Boston. I think he had a monster game there last year if I remember correctly.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Watched some of today’s game @Detroit, he was deferring a lot. My guess is he’s going to go off in Boston. I think he had a monster game there last year if I remember correctly.

Okay thanks, I’m a big AD guy so I’m glad he’s holding back and isn’t suffering from some sort of mental roadblock.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
818fan wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
32 wrote:
Jason Terry. Lol
He's 41 years old.
Last year he played 51 games for Milwaukee. 16 minutes a game and 3 points a game.

Vince Carter is 41 and is putting up solid stats for the Hawks, Jason Terry is better then Zubac so he should be one of the candidates to replace Zu once he gets traded or is waived.

You have to be trolling.... All your other posts make so much more sense now that I realized you're just one giant troll

I don't know about calling someone a troll, but when I think of a possible replacement for Zubac, one of the first players who comes to mind is Jason Terry. Don't you agree? Isaiah Thomas comes to mind, too. I wonder what Aaron Brooks is doing.

Tyson is 36 years old. We saw how bad we were before Tyson was here when Javale was off the floor. I am not against getting rid of Zu as obviously he didn't step up when his name was called, but Terry doesn't come to mind as a possible replacement. IMO we need a solid 3rd string big as it is probably unrealistic to assume that Tyson is going to be 100% healthy for the entire season. I don't want to lose a big for a 41 year old undersized SG.
SGVL1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Okay thanks, I’m a big AD guy so I’m glad he’s holding back and isn’t suffering from some sort of mental roadblock.

Also saw the L they took to the clips last week. He was super passive. Jrue was taking all the shots. On that squad he’s gotta demand the rock
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

He is just not that good

Left the game because he hurt a hip.

How many games has he been hurt in?

I see he came back but still!
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Its very possible AD will have a shortened career like Yao Ming. Players that all and playing in a guard oriented league today isn’t going to last forever due to nagging injuries.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in talks trying to acquire Phoenix Suns forward Trevor Ariza, league sources told ESPN.

The teams have been working to reach an agreement with a third team that would take on Lakers guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope as part of a potentially larger deal, league sources said.

The Suns want to land a playmaking guard and a draft asset as the price of unloading Ariza, sources said. Phoenix and Los Angeles have made progress in third-team scenarios, although no agreements are close and both teams remain active in multiple trade discussions throughout the league, sources said.

No trade can be completed officially until Saturday, when players like Ariza, who were signed in summer free agency, become eligible to be traded.

Lakers Trying For a 3-Way
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.

Last edited by Aussiesuede on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Go4thaGold
Star Player
Star Player

Sources: Lakers trying to acquire Suns forward Trevor Ariza in a three-team deal. Woj
Go Chargers!

Last edited by Go4thaGold on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

Lets go!
OCLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:
The Los Angeles Lakers are engaged in talks trying to acquire Phoenix Suns forward Trevor Ariza, league sources told ESPN.

The teams have been working to reach an agreement with a third team that would take on Lakers guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope as part of a potentially larger deal, league sources said.

The Suns want to land a playmaking guard and a draft asset as the price of unloading Ariza, sources said. Phoenix and Los Angeles have made progress in third-team scenarios, although no agreements are close and both teams remain active in multiple trade discussions throughout the league, sources said.

No trade can be completed officially until Saturday, when players like Ariza, who were signed in summer free agency, become eligible to be traded.

Ariza : KCP

Do it, Mitch!
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject:

I just heard per Woj we are working out a trade with the Suns for Ariza

Yinoma might get his dream team
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 404, 405, 406 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 405 of 8560
Jump to: