OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 446, 447, 448 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
hydrohead wrote:
Wonder if Wall felt he was auditioning tonight. I think him and LeBon would be a fierce combo.

I would not be surprised to see the Wizards blow up the ship after this season

They should do during the season. Kind of desperation during the season
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn’t, Lebron isn’t in the East and I would want to give it one season to see if they could capitalize on it.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
I wouldn’t, Lebron isn’t in the East and I would want to give it one season to see if they could capitalize on it.

Which is why they made the Ariza move, That is not a sign of a organization ready to blow itself up.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:45 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Boston will get AD if Nola decides to trade him
Lakers could get Beal in a trade but they won't they will wait until this summer for the KD.KL and Klay sweepstake's. If they strike out on any of the above stated player's, they will probably sign Tobias and Cousin's this summer.

whats this based on?

Boston has the best assets draft picks and rozier , brown plus Tatum. You saw how Phoenix went out of their way to not trade us Ariza. You think NOLA wants to give us AD?

I am worried about the Lakers envy many of these teams have too. On top of that, NO might not want to give Klucth(LeBron) what they want if AD refuses the supermax.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 am    Post subject:

I haven't given up hope on KD or Kawhi. At least one of those guys isn't winning a chip this year.
I admit KD or Kawhi is a long shot. But if we swing and miss, we still have our young core as trade assets to get a bonafide #2.
If we wait for 2019 free agency, we have high upside and minimal downside.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject:

[quote="noahp45"]
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Lakers could get Beal in a trade but they won't they will wait until this summer for the KD.KL and Klay sweepstake's. If they strike out on any of the above stated player's, they will probably sign Tobias and Cousin's this summer.

whats this based on?

Boston has the best assets draft picks and rozier , brown plus Tatum. You saw how Phoenix went out of their way to not trade us Ariza. You think NOLA wants to give us AD?

u r assuming boston will include all those assets.

like all other all stars pg, kl, jb i bet ad has his list too. if boston is not on it, i doubt bostons trades those many assets

other thing: boston cant trade him this year & rozier is rfa next summer[/quote

They will it's Ainge plan

I will reiterate my belief that if Boston is willing to include Tatum, there is nothing that the Lakers, or, very likely, any other team can do. But if Tatum is not in the deal, even with Boston's collection of picks that they can offer, I think it opens it up for many other teams to get in the fray. That is, if AD is not traded before this season's trade deadline and makes it to the summer, when Boston can make a play for him.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject:

[quote="ChickenStu"]
noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

whats this based on?

like all other all stars pg, kl, jb i bet ad has his list too. if boston is not on it, i doubt bostons trades those many assets

I will reiterate my belief that if Boston is willing to include Tatum, there is nothing that the Lakers, or, very likely, any other team can do. But if Tatum is not in the deal, even with Boston's collection of picks that they can offer, I think it opens it up for many other teams to get in the fray. That is, if AD is not traded before this season's trade deadline and makes it to the summer, when Boston can make a play for him.

They'd be stupid to trade Tatum who's on a rookie deal for 2 more years and has great upside.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject:

^
I have also said that I don't think that they will be willing to trade Tatum.
But if they are, I don't see how any other team can compete with their offer, particularly since they can also offer multiple first round picks.
Gepetto
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:00 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
hydrohead wrote:
Wonder if Wall felt he was auditioning tonight. I think him and LeBon would be a fierce combo.

I would not be surprised to see the Wizards blow up the ship after this season

They should do during the season. Kind of desperation during the season

My fear is Magic was impressed, trades Ingram/KCP for Wall(will be eaten alive by LA's nightlife) and our big (since we'll be short of a max) free-agent acquisition is Boogie after he has 1 decent game in the playoffs (against us, of course)

How do you like LeBron/Wall/Boogie/Kuzma/Ball as the LeBron era team? Though I suspect Ball gets shipped out too, in that case.

::wakes up in a cold sweat::
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject:

Wall aint touching L.A so we're good. I think Magic and Pelinka have a good judge of character. Wall = not a championship player
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject:

[quote="ChickenStu"]
noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

whats this based on?

You know what always works? When a player demands a trade to the Lakers!
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:54 am    Post subject:

Yin why you have Mintz as #2 most hated ?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:

Dude seems to make his #1 goal to screw the Lakers.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Dude seems to make his #1 goal to screw the Lakers.

lol true
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject:

Wall is not on the Lakers radar. The only player we would want is Beal.

Wall makes more money than Lebron

2018/19 $19,169,800
2019/20 $38,150,000
2020/21 $41,202,000
2021/22 $44,254,000
2022/23 $47,306,000
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Wall is not on the Lakers radar. The only player we would want is Beal.

Wall makes more money than Lebron

2018/19 $19,169,800
2019/20 $38,150,000
2020/21 $41,202,000
2021/22 $44,254,000
2022/23 $47,306,000

Good lord that's bad. No wonder the Wiz shed Oubre and Rivers. They're no re-signing Ariza either. Yikes.
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject:

I forgot both Morris twins are signed to Klutch as well. Maginka have shown that they want more toughness & grit, forget the 2 max plan with Bron, just get a bunch of goons with Bron.
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Early in the week, NBA front-office executives expected the Lakers to land the veteran forward because of his desire to return to Los Angeles, where he played for a season and a half. But as ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported, Suns owner Robert Sarver was resistant to making a deal with the Lakers following the negative reaction to the buyout of center Tyson Chandler, who promptly signed with the Lakers.

The Suns were willing to dance with the Lakers, but only on their terms. After the first Ariza trade fell apart, the Lakers hopped back in by offering Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and a future second-round pick, league sources say. The Suns demanded a young player instead of the pick. That player is believed to be Josh Hart. The Lakers obviously refused; Hart is 10 years younger and has been better than Ariza this season.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject:

JPaulK0n wrote:
Quote:
Early in the week, NBA front-office executives expected the Lakers to land the veteran forward because of his desire to return to Los Angeles, where he played for a season and a half. But as ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported, Suns owner Robert Sarver was resistant to making a deal with the Lakers following the negative reaction to the buyout of center Tyson Chandler, who promptly signed with the Lakers.

The Suns were willing to dance with the Lakers, but only on their terms. After the first Ariza trade fell apart, the Lakers hopped back in by offering Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and a future second-round pick, league sources say. The Suns demanded a young player instead of the pick. That player is believed to be Josh Hart. The Lakers obviously refused; Hart is 10 years younger and has been better than Ariza this season.

lol josh hart for Ariza. how high is sarver?
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject:

Feels good that the Lakers FO is not even entertaining these ridiculous proposals from other teams.

Still think they have a Max FA lined up for next season, if they can help this year’s team without sacrificing next season they will.
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
JPaulK0n wrote:
Quote:

lol Wow.... they Wanted Hart and KCP?

That is some attempted robbery right there!

You figured that the Suns would be a little nicer to us since we gave them everything and a ham sandwich for a crippled Nash
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
JPaulK0n wrote:
Quote:

I'm thinking it was because the Lakers got Tyson and then all those reports about James Jones gifting Lebron came out. That may have had something to do with it IMO. But at the same time, the Suns got Oubre. And some might say Ourbre is a young in the caliber of Hart, so they did well.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject:

Woj says Lakers didn't even wanted to trade 2018 2nd pick(Bonga/Svi I guess) for Ariza.

epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject:

saetarubia wrote:
Woj says Lakers didn't even wanted to trade 2018 2nd pick(Bonga/Svi I guess) for Ariza.

It's woj but lets play along
Yea, I wouldn't have either.
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject:

Lakers are saving everything for AD.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 446, 447, 448 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 447 of 8560
Jump to: