OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 437, 438, 439 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
Lonzo, KCP, Zubac to Phoenix

Josh Jackson, Ingram, Beasley, Wagner, Svi and 2 future 1st round picks to New Orleans

Anthony Davis and Ariza to LA

Rondo / Bonga
Ariza / Hart
Lebron / Lance
Kuz / McGee
AD / Chandler

where is kuzma?
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Josh Jackson, Ingram, Beasley, Wagner, Svi and 2 future 1st round picks to New Orleans

Rondo / Bonga
Ariza / Hart
Lebron / Lance
Kuz / McGee
AD / Chandler

where is kuzma?

he's literally right there on the depth chart
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Any chance the Lakers show interest in Ed Davis? He was a fan favorite here and probably would be excited coming back to the Lakers with a team that has actual winning inspirations.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Rondo / Bonga
Ariza / Hart
Lebron / Lance
Kuz / McGee
AD / Chandler

where is kuzma?

he's literally right there on the depth chart

Thanks

getting old i guess.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Any chance the Lakers show interest in Ed Davis? He was a fan favorite here and probably would be excited coming back to the Lakers with a team that has actual winning inspirations.

Yeah 1 by 1 please bring up all the NBA players

Thanks
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Yeah 1 by 1 please bring up all the NBA players

Thanks

Ed Davis coming back would be a good story... and yes it’s cool bringing up different players that might show interest in us because being relevant is good for us and players who want to come and play here because we are good again.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I like Ed Davis and would be excited to have him back... dude plays with effort almost every game.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I like Ed Davis and would be excited to have him back... dude plays with effort almost every game.

So u think it's common for teams to sign a player then trade them 2 months in the season?

U r the worst poster here, people work and come here to check news but we have to see ur fantasy desperation.

Come on dude. Make a thread : IG's random trade prediction and see how many people reply their.

\rant
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

So u think it's common for teams to sign a player then trade them 2 months in the season?

U r the worst poster here, people work and come here to check news but we have to see ur fantasy desperation.

Come on dude. Make a thread : IG's random trade prediction and see how many people reply their.

\rant

If it wasn’t common then why is there a Trade festival opened for December 15?
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

\rant

Cause they need reasons for people like u to watch TV and make money.

Just stop it already dude
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

\rant

Most importantly, Ed Davis can be yet another guy IG thinks up 234 trades for before he plays his second game as a Laker.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

\rant

So you have nothing to add to the discussion
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

\rant

So you have nothing to add to the discussion

Thanks for proving me right
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:

Rondo / Bonga
Ariza / Hart
Lebron / Lance
Kuz / McGee
AD / Chandler

This is actually quite the interesting proposal if NO doesn't want Lonzo, though I think Lonzo is exactly what they need next to Jrue. My trade/plan would be:

NO: Lonzo, Ingram, McGee, Knight, 2019 HOU 1st, 2019 LA 1st, 2021 LA 1st
HOU: KCP
LA: Davis

This year --> Davis/Kuzma/LeBron/Hart/Rondo

Go into this summer with roughly $23MM in cap space and try and move Wagner for a 1st to get more space. Target Kemba Walker with every penny we have on a shorter deal with a. wink wink for his next one to retire a laker yada yada. Then convince Rondo and Tyson to come back on vet min and just add whatever cheap ring chasing vets we can....

Davis/Chandler
Kuzma/Wagner
LeBron/Svi
Hart/Ellington
Kemba/Rondo

something like that... maybe a little pipe in terms of signing Kemba but the trade for NO doesn't feel terribly off. 2 good/great young prospects, 3 1st rounders, and a center to take Davis' spot this year.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Rondo / Bonga
Ariza / Hart
Lebron / Lance
Kuz / McGee
AD / Chandler

This is actually quite the interesting proposal if NO doesn't want Lonzo, though I think Lonzo is exactly what they need next to Jrue. My trade/plan would be:

NO: Lonzo, Ingram, McGee, Knight, 2019 HOU 1st, 2019 LA 1st, 2021 LA 1st
HOU: KCP
LA: Davis

This year --> Davis/Kuzma/LeBron/Hart/Rondo

Go into this summer with roughly $23MM in cap space and try and move Wagner for a 1st to get more space. Target Kemba Walker with every penny we have on a shorter deal with a. wink wink for his next one to retire a laker yada yada. Then convince Rondo and Tyson to come back on vet min and just add whatever cheap ring chasing vets we can....

Davis/Chandler
Kuzma/Wagner
LeBron/Svi
Hart/Ellington
Kemba/Rondo

something like that... maybe a little pipe in terms of signing Kemba but the trade for NO doesn't feel terribly off. 2 good/great young prospects, 3 1st rounders, and a center to take Davis' spot this year.

If possible I would trade Wagner and keep svi. Instead of 2 1st we can give Wagner + 1 1st
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject:

^
I don't think that return is nearly enough for the Pelicans. The Lakers should insta-call that deal if it were on the table!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
^
I don't think that return is nearly enough for the Pelicans. The Lakers should insta-call that deal if it were on the table!

Yeah I agree it's light... but if Rich Paul puts the pressure that he's either going to wait and walk to LA or they can trade him now, things change. Would other teams offer more.. sure. Does that mean our offer is lousy, nope. Really comes to what Lonzo and BI show the rest of this year. If they flashed brilliance more consistently, then it would certainly be enough.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
^

Yeah I agree it's light... but if Rich Paul puts the pressure that he's either going to wait and walk to LA or they can trade him now, things change. Would other teams offer more.. sure. Does that mean our offer is lousy, nope. Really comes to what Lonzo and BI show the rest of this year. If they flashed brilliance more consistently, then it would certainly be enough.

I just don't see how the Pelicans couldn't demand at least one of Hart/Kuzma there, in addition to Lonzo and Ingram. In addition to at least two 1st round picks.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject:

What time tomorrow can the trades be made?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
2019 wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
^

I just don't see how the Pelicans couldn't demand at least one of Hart/Kuzma there, in addition to Lonzo and Ingram. In addition to at least two 1st round picks.

Would hate to lose Hart, but sure, throw him in. Would clear even more space. Would also be impossible to replace Hart at his current cost. But, if you can land Davis/Kuzma/LeBron/Kemba as a core, you have to do that... agree?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:

12:01 ET
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
epak wrote:

Ah midnight tomorrow?
Thanks.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
32 wrote:
epak wrote:

Ah midnight tomorrow?
Thanks.

Yes. A little less than 8 hours to go!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Ellington has full bird rights next summer so he can veto any trade. I wonder if Miami would take a 2nd round pick.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 437, 438, 439 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 438 of 8560
Jump to: