What is statisticly the highest percentage shot per value?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: What is statisticly the highest percentage shot per value?

CervantesRises wrote:
Watching LFR's newest video on having the best rebounding guard group in the league along with 2 of the top 3 pace setting point guards is making me think Luke, Magic and Rob are on to something analytically.

Is it possible that the highest percentage shot per value isn't the corner 3, but instead the layup in transition?

Is productive pace better than court spacing as a philosophical concept?

Is this how you beat the Warriors?

Sounds like a very fun experiment, with an LBJ at the peak of his powers, to run.

Curious if some of the gurus on here know the answer to this.
you're asking the question in the wrong way.

The answer is, nothing beats a layup with no defenders around. what could that percentage be for a nba caliber player? 80%+

It's not that its better than floor spacing and a corner 3. It's that its the easiest score in the game along with it being a super quick score.

Do the math.

If i grab a board, and I score a layup/dunk on a fast break within the first 10 seconds of the shot clock. vs moving the ball around for 20 seconds on the shot clock. In essence I could say I would hit two of those layups/dunks in the same 20 seconds you hit one corner 3. 4 points vs your 3 points. I'm up 1. You keep pushing that down the timeline and you can easily see the numbers will add up in the fast break layup's favor.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: