Pau Gasol Was 2nd All Team in 2015.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Pau Gasol Was 2nd All Team in 2015.

I looked up some all teams the past years and in 2015, Pau was 2nd all team. The Chicago Bulls, 34 year old Pau Gasol, 2nd all team...

I didn't remember him still being at that level at that age. Especially over guys like Blake Griffin and the fact he also joined LMA and Cousins that year.

Kinda random I know but I was sorta blown away by that fact today.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Pau Gasol Was 2nd All Team in 2015.

Megaton wrote:
I looked up some all teams the past years and in 2015, Pau was 2nd all team. The Chicago Bulls, 34 year old Pau Gasol, 2nd all team...

I didn't remember him still being at that level at that age. Especially over guys like Blake Griffin and the fact he also joined LMA and Cousins that year.

Kinda random I know but I was sorta blown away by that fact today.

He was great that year. 19-12. Career high in rebounding. Shot 46 percent from three.

But also keep in mind he was elected to the team as a center so the competition wasn't as great. He beat out Deandre Jordan, Andrew Bogut, and Nikola Vucevic It's debatable if he would have made even the third team as a forward. Then he'd have to beat out Blake Griffin and Tim Duncan.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject:

They were up 3-2 against Lebron but Pau got hurt end of game 5.
LBJ ended up winning that series and losing to the Harrison Barnes Warriors.

Pau stays healthy, CHI would've given GS a tougher series than CLE did. Maybe even won.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: