Michael Porter Jr. and Luka Doncic's trade shots via social media

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Michael Porter Jr. and Luka Doncic's trade shots via social media

- Michael Porter Jr., a rookie selected by the Nuggets in the 2018 NBA Draft, liked an Instagram posted saying that Luka Doncic is the most overrated player even seen.

- Dino Radoncic, a former teammate of Doncic in Real Madrid, wrote a tweet defending the Slovenian star: MVP of Euroleague can’t be overrated. A injured player who has not played 5 college games can be overrated. #Facts...that Doncic subsequently "liked".

https://twitter.com/JoshEberley/status/1027774474249109510
Lamar's Bud
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject:

Hilarious.

Perhaps because he's not American AND also not black, he has to be a "soft" Euro and therefore he is overrated. I think Porter Jr. should just focus on getting healthy and trying to make his time in the league last beyond his rookie contract. Dude played 3 college games.

If someone could be overrated, I think it may be Trae Young. He just seems like a crazy inefficient chucker. I admittedly haven't watched much of him, but what I have seen gives me an "Iverson" quality about his game - and not in a good way.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Lamar's Bud wrote:

Perhaps because he's not American AND also not black, he has to be a "soft" Euro and therefore he is overrated.

I don't think being European or white has hurt his value/perception at all.
AY2043
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Porter Jr. and Luka Doncic's trade shots via social media

adkindo wrote:
- Michael Porter Jr., a rookie selected by the Nuggets in the 2018 NBA Draft, liked an Instagram posted saying that Luka Doncic is the most overrated player even seen.

- Dino Radoncic, a former teammate of Doncic in Real Madrid, wrote a tweet defending the Slovenian star: MVP of Euroleague can’t be overrated. A injured player who has not played 5 college games can be overrated. #Facts...that Doncic subsequently "liked".

https://twitter.com/JoshEberley/status/1027774474249109510

I mean... he's definitely not wrong lol
Lamar's Bud
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Lamar's Bud wrote:

Perhaps because he's not American AND also not black, he has to be a "soft" Euro and therefore he is overrated.

I don't think being European or white has hurt his value/perception at all.

I'm saying that from Porter's POV, I believe he's sees picking on a white European as an easier target as opposed to singling out a fellow black American.

Kind of like how KG would pick on the small European players, but you never saw him even try starting something with a black guy. Just look at how Peeler punked his ass.
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Doncic is one of the most accomplished draftees ever. Who is Michael Porter Jr?
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Neither of them has done anything yet. Doncic not playing in SL was a disappointment for me, I was looking forward to seeing him.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: