**OFFICIAL** 2018 Fantasy Foootball Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Well, I might have been wrong on Bell.

Sources say he’s reporting at the week 7 bye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject:

I need 33 yards or a TD by Kareem Hunt to win my matchup in one of my 3 leagues. That would keep my 2-1 record every week in my 3 leagues intact.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Considering a trade, wanted to get some thoughts. Here’s my full roster below. Debating trading Sony Michel + Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson + Cooper Kupp. Thoughts? Wilson is awful. The Watson owner has Mahomes and his RB2 is Royce Freeman.

Another option is dropping Wilson to pick up Jameis. Only problem there is jameis is on a bye next week and so are trey burton and chicago bears lol. I’m 2-2

Russell Wilson
david Johnson
James conner
Mike evans
Kenny golladay
Trey burton
Joe mixon

Bench
Le’veon Bell
gio bernard
Geronimo allison
Sony michel
Mike williams


Last edited by ringfinger on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 128780
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject:

You should if you can convince them.
_________________
Oh when the Saints, come marching in..........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
You should if you can convince them.


Yeah that's a no-brainer, for me. There will still be games where New England doesn't run Michel much, and even if they do, you have the RB depth, Kupp is actually pretty solid, and Watson is light years better than Wilson, at this point. Make the deal.

Earlier in this thread a couple of days ago, I said that Wilson at home against the Rams would be fine because he's better at home, but his help is just so bad.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
You should if you can convince them.


Yeah that's a no-brainer, for me. There will still be games where New England doesn't run Michel much, and even if they do, you have the RB depth, Kupp is actually pretty solid, and Watson is light years better than Wilson, at this point. Make the deal.

Earlier in this thread a couple of days ago, I said that Wilson at home against the Rams would be fine because he's better at home, but his help is just so bad.


Yeah, the ARI game just made me realize, i have to make a move here because my team is otherwise solid.

His RBs are Hunt, Royce, and Riddick. Lol. He needs an RB2 and I have both my RBs cuffed with David Johnson left to spare
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject:

^
Yeah, I like the deal a lot for you.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:24 am    Post subject:

So I'm 3-1 in two leagues and 2-2 in another, and have gone 2-1 across my 3 leagues in each of the 4 weeks of the season. My best team is probably a 3-1 squad in a 12-team PPR league where I have Cam (and Stafford) at QB and Zeke at RB, along with Julio/Thielen/Hilton/Edelman at WR. However, I have Burton and Howard at TE, and with both of them on bye this week and with Howard injured anyway, I'm going to try to make a play for Gronk, as his owner is 1-3. Since Gronk is off to a slow start and with that owner in need of a win next week, maybe I can pilfer him. I wanted to offer Hilton this week as bait, but since he's likely to be out, I probably can't get that done.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 371

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject:

Welp, the news of Bell coming back kills my chance of low balling to get him. Now thinking I'll trade the Bell owner Conner and get a RB2 back and kill his team on Steelers bye week, which just happens to be the week we play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Considering a trade, wanted to get some thoughts. Here’s my full roster below. Debating trading Sony Michel + Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson + Cooper Kupp. Thoughts? Wilson is awful. The Watson owner has Mahomes and his RB2 is Royce Freeman.

Another option is dropping Wilson to pick up Jameis. Only problem there is jameis is on a bye next week and so are trey burton and chicago bears lol. I’m 2-2

Russell Wilson
david Johnson
James conner
Mike evans
Kenny golladay
Trey burton
Joe mixon

Bench
Le’veon Bell
gio bernard
Geronimo allison
Sony michel
Mike williams


Ok guys... need your help. Same team above. I think another manage, who needs an RB and is 4-0 is willing to do the following...

I receive
Tyreek Hill
Matt Stafford

for

I give up
Le'veon Bell
James Conner
Russell Wilson

I think I'm doing it. But before I propose it and he snap accepts, want to get some last minute thoughts. Help! 12-team, standard scoring, and IMO, I have RB depth.

So my new team would be:

Matt Stafford
David Johnson
Joe Mixon
Tyreek Hill
Mike Evans
Trey Burton
Sony Michel

And I can mix in Kenny Golladay and Geronimo Allison as needed at flex or WR on bye weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3517

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Considering a trade, wanted to get some thoughts. Here’s my full roster below. Debating trading Sony Michel + Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson + Cooper Kupp. Thoughts? Wilson is awful. The Watson owner has Mahomes and his RB2 is Royce Freeman.

Another option is dropping Wilson to pick up Jameis. Only problem there is jameis is on a bye next week and so are trey burton and chicago bears lol. I’m 2-2

Russell Wilson
david Johnson
James conner
Mike evans
Kenny golladay
Trey burton
Joe mixon

Bench
Le’veon Bell
gio bernard
Geronimo allison
Sony michel
Mike williams


Ok guys... need your help. Same team above. I think another manage, who needs an RB and is 4-0 is willing to do the following...

I receive
Tyreek Hill
Matt Stafford

for

I give up
Le'veon Bell
James Conner
Russell Wilson

I think I'm doing it. But before I propose it and he snap accepts, want to get some last minute thoughts. Help! 12-team, standard scoring, and IMO, I have RB depth.

So my new team would be:

Matt Stafford
David Johnson
Joe Mixon
Tyreek Hill
Mike Evans
Trey Burton
Sony Michel

And I can mix in Kenny Golladay and Geronimo Allison as needed at flex or WR on bye weeks.
thats a pretty good trade, i think you're getting the better of it. I see people dropping Wilson so that should tell you something and Conner and Bell situation is going to be a mess fantasy wise. Stafford is solid and KC offense is explosive. You can expect a couple frustrating games with Hill I feel like, specially since its standard scoring. But he'll have more good games than bad and your rb depth is solid too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 07 Sep 2017
Posts: 423

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Considering a trade, wanted to get some thoughts. Here’s my full roster below. Debating trading Sony Michel + Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson + Cooper Kupp. Thoughts? Wilson is awful. The Watson owner has Mahomes and his RB2 is Royce Freeman.

Another option is dropping Wilson to pick up Jameis. Only problem there is jameis is on a bye next week and so are trey burton and chicago bears lol. I’m 2-2

Russell Wilson
david Johnson
James conner
Mike evans
Kenny golladay
Trey burton
Joe mixon

Bench
Le’veon Bell
gio bernard
Geronimo allison
Sony michel
Mike williams


Ok guys... need your help. Same team above. I think another manage, who needs an RB and is 4-0 is willing to do the following...

I receive
Tyreek Hill
Matt Stafford

for

I give up
Le'veon Bell
James Conner
Russell Wilson

I think I'm doing it. But before I propose it and he snap accepts, want to get some last minute thoughts. Help! 12-team, standard scoring, and IMO, I have RB depth.

So my new team would be:

Matt Stafford
David Johnson
Joe Mixon
Tyreek Hill
Mike Evans
Trey Burton
Sony Michel

And I can mix in Kenny Golladay and Geronimo Allison as needed at flex or WR on bye weeks.
thats a pretty good trade, i think you're getting the better of it. I see people dropping Wilson so that should tell you something and Conner and Bell situation is going to be a mess fantasy wise. Stafford is solid and KC offense is explosive. You can expect a couple frustrating games with Hill I feel like, specially since its standard scoring. But he'll have more good games than bad and your rb depth is solid too.


Agreed. Next week might be tough vs. Jacksonville for Hill but ya, overall its a clear win.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for your help guys. Trade accepted!

I too am worried about Bell/Conner backfield being a mess which is why I pulled it off. Plus, we play short benches and it is so hard to keep Bell and Mixon burning two spots for the bye weeks.

So yeah pulld off Wilson+Bell+Conner for Tyreek/Stafford/Buck Allen.

So new team is:

QB: Stafford
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Tyreek Hill
RB: David Johnson
RB: Joe Mixon (when healthy)
TE: Trey Burton
Flex: Sony Michel
DEF: Chicago Bears

BN: Kenny Golladay
BN: Geronimo Allison
BN: Gio Bernard
BN: Buck Allen (drop)
BN: Mike Williams (drop)

I may drop Allison for Jameis Winston in waivers tonight and pickup backup TE and backup DEF for week 5 bye for Burton/Chicago D.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Just asked the Breida owner in one of my leagues who he wanted on my team and he said Funchess, and I said OK, done. I sent the offer and now he's saying he'll let me know within the hour. On this team I have Davante Adams, Hilton, Golladay, John Brown, Funchess, Godwin, and Watkins at WR, and my RB's have killed me after Kareem Hunt. After Hunt I have Drake, Henry, Chris Thompson, and Clement, and this is standard scoring. He's thin at WR even though he's second in total points right now. Feels like a no-brainer for me, and I'm hoping he takes it. He actually asked me about Golladay right after I said OK on Funchess, and I said no to that. If he says no to Funchess, I may sweeten it with Godwin and/or Watkins. (He has Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, and maybe he'd view Watkins as some sort of insurance in case Hill goes down.)

Anyway, I'm hoping he says yes. I'm a longshot to win the total points race in this league (which is how we award the majority of the money and the trophy), but I'm 3-1 and still have plenty to play for, as we do award money for a separate H2H league.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Just asked the Breida owner in one of my leagues who he wanted on my team and he said Funchess, and I said OK, done. I sent the offer and now he's saying he'll let me know within the hour. On this team I have Davante Adams, Hilton, Golladay, John Brown, Funchess, Godwin, and Watkins at WR, and my RB's have killed me after Kareem Hunt. After Hunt I have Drake, Henry, Chris Thompson, and Clement, and this is standard scoring. He's thin at WR even though he's second in total points right now. Feels like a no-brainer for me, and I'm hoping he takes it. He actually asked me about Golladay right after I said OK on Funchess, and I said no to that. If he says no to Funchess, I may sweeten it with Godwin and/or Watkins. (He has Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, and maybe he'd view Watkins as some sort of insurance in case Hill goes down.)

Anyway, I'm hoping he says yes. I'm a longshot to win the total points race in this league (which is how we award the majority of the money and the trophy), but I'm 3-1 and still have plenty to play for, as we do award money for a separate H2H league.


I think you got a steal getting Breida for Funchess. SF will be playing behind most nights, nullifying Morris, and Beathard’s target share to RBs is higher than I believe any other QB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
Just asked the Breida owner in one of my leagues who he wanted on my team and he said Funchess, and I said OK, done. I sent the offer and now he's saying he'll let me know within the hour. On this team I have Davante Adams, Hilton, Golladay, John Brown, Funchess, Godwin, and Watkins at WR, and my RB's have killed me after Kareem Hunt. After Hunt I have Drake, Henry, Chris Thompson, and Clement, and this is standard scoring. He's thin at WR even though he's second in total points right now. Feels like a no-brainer for me, and I'm hoping he takes it. He actually asked me about Golladay right after I said OK on Funchess, and I said no to that. If he says no to Funchess, I may sweeten it with Godwin and/or Watkins. (He has Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, and maybe he'd view Watkins as some sort of insurance in case Hill goes down.)

Anyway, I'm hoping he says yes. I'm a longshot to win the total points race in this league (which is how we award the majority of the money and the trophy), but I'm 3-1 and still have plenty to play for, as we do award money for a separate H2H league.


I think you got a steal getting Breida for Funchess. SF will be playing behind most nights, nullifying Morris, and Beathard’s target share to RBs is higher than I believe any other QB.


And Breida's snap percentage has gone up each week while Morris' has decreased. And this was despite the fact that the 49ers were up 14-0 last week and it was a close game throughout. He has the shoulder problem, but I'm so desperate for a playable RB that I feel I have to do it. If he accepts it, that is. Still no answer from him. I know he likes Funchess though because he's had him in the past.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
Just asked the Breida owner in one of my leagues who he wanted on my team and he said Funchess, and I said OK, done. I sent the offer and now he's saying he'll let me know within the hour. On this team I have Davante Adams, Hilton, Golladay, John Brown, Funchess, Godwin, and Watkins at WR, and my RB's have killed me after Kareem Hunt. After Hunt I have Drake, Henry, Chris Thompson, and Clement, and this is standard scoring. He's thin at WR even though he's second in total points right now. Feels like a no-brainer for me, and I'm hoping he takes it. He actually asked me about Golladay right after I said OK on Funchess, and I said no to that. If he says no to Funchess, I may sweeten it with Godwin and/or Watkins. (He has Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, and maybe he'd view Watkins as some sort of insurance in case Hill goes down.)

Anyway, I'm hoping he says yes. I'm a longshot to win the total points race in this league (which is how we award the majority of the money and the trophy), but I'm 3-1 and still have plenty to play for, as we do award money for a separate H2H league.


I think you got a steal getting Breida for Funchess. SF will be playing behind most nights, nullifying Morris, and Beathard’s target share to RBs is higher than I believe any other QB.


And Breida's snap percentage has gone up each week while Morris' has decreased. And this was despite the fact that the 49ers were up 14-0 last week and it was a close game throughout. He has the shoulder problem, but I'm so desperate for a playable RB that I feel I have to do it. If he accepts it, that is. Still no answer from him. I know he likes Funchess though because he's had him in the past.


Yeah. I think you can darn near 100% of Funchess’ production on the waiver wire. Can’t get what Breida can get you there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject:

^
I actually like Funchess, but I do think his target share will drop once Olsen returns.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
^
I actually like Funchess, but I do think his target share will drop once Olsen returns.


Interesting. I'm not a fan of Funchess at all in fantasy. WR3 at best.

You've gone and got yourself a low-end RB2 for him. A steal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
^
I actually like Funchess, but I do think his target share will drop once Olsen returns.


Interesting. I'm not a fan of Funchess at all in fantasy. WR3 at best.

You've gone and got yourself a low-end RB2 for him. A steal.


With Olsen out, he commands a large number of targets, especially in the red zone, as you can't just dump it off to McCaffrey every time. I was happy to pick up him when he got dropped earlier this year. That being said, I'm hoping to get this done, but he still hasn't responded since earlier tonight. He's probably drunk!
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3517

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject:

Thinking about offering this trade of me giving up Sony Michel & Trey Burton for Zach Ertz, am I giving away too much?

my team is
Wentz
DJ/CMC/Mixon/Conner/Michel/Kerryon/Ekeler
Keenan/Evans/Corey Davis
Burton

Lol yea I got a ton of rb's but thats my thing, i hoard them to trade. So i can afford to give up Sony & Burton, but at the same time I dont want to over strengthen my opponent

I also worry that Burton will only get better as the season goes on so how much better will Ertz be.. But I have these pieces and I feel like I should upgrade positions..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
Thinking about offering this trade of me giving up Sony Michel & Trey Burton for Zach Ertz, am I giving away too much?

my team is
Wentz
DJ/CMC/Mixon/Conner/Michel/Kerryon/Ekeler
Keenan/Evans/Corey Davis
Burton

Lol yea I got a ton of rb's but thats my thing, i hoard them to trade. So i can afford to give up Sony & Burton, but at the same time I dont want to over strengthen my opponent

I also worry that Burton will only get better as the season goes on so how much better will Ertz be.. But I have these pieces and I feel like I should upgrade positions..


I like that for you. A clear TE upgrade, at a position that has become a wasteland.
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 23091

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
Thinking about offering this trade of me giving up Sony Michel & Trey Burton for Zach Ertz, am I giving away too much?

my team is
Wentz
DJ/CMC/Mixon/Conner/Michel/Kerryon/Ekeler
Keenan/Evans/Corey Davis
Burton

Lol yea I got a ton of rb's but thats my thing, i hoard them to trade. So i can afford to give up Sony & Burton, but at the same time I dont want to over strengthen my opponent

I also worry that Burton will only get better as the season goes on so how much better will Ertz be.. But I have these pieces and I feel like I should upgrade positions..


I like that for you. A clear TE upgrade, at a position that has become a wasteland.


Same. This is why you hoard RBs, in fact. =)

Plus, IMO, the absurd depth at the WR3 position in football today has made the elite TEs only that much more elite.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1510

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Given the recent news, do yall think this is a fair trade?

Give: Conner + Cooks
Receive: Hyde (got Chubb too) + Buck Allen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2015
Posts: 14958
Location: Anaheim, CA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
Given the recent news, do yall think this is a fair trade?

Give: Conner + Cooks
Receive: Hyde (got Chubb too) + Buck Allen


No, I'd rather have the Conner/Cooks side, unless you have a severe need to acquire another RB, and Allen is just a flex play at that in most leagues at best. Cooks is a legit WR2 this season in a fantastic offense. And there's always the chance that the Steelers still trade Bell. I'd take my chances with that side of it. And Hyde's next injury is just around the corner, and, as you point out, you have Chubb (I just added Chubb in a league myself).
_________________
Kevin Durant will be a Laker in 2019-20.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB