Alien Abduction or Something else?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did they really encounter Aliens from another Planet?
Yes - These two people encountered two aliens and a spaceship
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
No - They were high on something so they were hallucinating
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No - It's all a made up story
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
No - But some humans actually kidnapped them and drugged them which made them hallucinate
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Alien Abduction or Something else?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alien-abduction-45-years-after-alleged-ufo-encounter-mississippi-man-breaks-his-silence/ar-BBLTqZH?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=BDT1DHP

Quote:
According to Parker, the two passed sobriety tests as well as polygraph tests. Parker said he also passed a voice stress test.

I figured since our friend Alex Jones has been all but kicked off all of the mainstream sites. Someone had to post this

What do you guys think actually happened that evening?
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Alien Abduction or Something else?

splashmtn wrote:

I figured since our friend Alex Jones has been all but kicked off all of the mainstream sites. Someone had to post this

You were Alex Jones before Alex Jones was Alex Jones.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Alien Abduction or Something else?

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
splashmtn wrote:

You were Alex Jones before Alex Jones was Alex Jones.

You always wonder how Alex Jones even has an audience. And then you remember the PnPs of the world.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject:

I'm just glad its not a gigantic wall of text.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:

Give him time.
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject:

Space Aliens are our friends and Space Force is Racist.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject:

Imagine how disappointing it would be to travel thousands of light-years through time and space in a search for intelligent life, only to land in Mississippi.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:

"reading is fundamental"
GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

You're not going to believe me, BUT something similar happened to me. No, I was not abducted by aliens, however, I remember waking up to what seemed like a hospital room and there were humans looking at me and examining me. They didn't look like aliens but I sensed they weren't from Earth.

I remember them saying "thyroid" and I woke up. It was probably a dream but for a long while, my hand had a tiny lump that felt like there was a chip underneath my skin. It's gone now. Weird.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Imagine how disappointing it would be to travel thousands of light-years through time and space in a search for intelligent life, only to land in Mississippi.

Unless they were on a culinary trip
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject:

GoldenChild wrote:
You're not going to believe me, BUT something similar happened to me. No, I was not abducted by aliens, however, I remember waking up to what seemed like a hospital room and there were humans looking at me and examining me. They didn't look like aliens but I sensed they weren't from Earth.

I remember them saying "thyroid" and I woke up. It was probably a dream but for a long while, my hand had a tiny lump that felt like there was a chip underneath my skin. It's gone now. Weird.

This is the most credible story of alien abduction ever told.
I'd like to buy the book rights.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Sorry to break the news, but currently we're only here on Earth in the capacity of observers. We're basically just viewing you like ants in an ant farm - through the looking glass.

The laws regarding inter-species interference are quite strict back in the homeland, and I can assure you that we've not conducted any 'abductions' to date. 1st actual contact won't be authorised for another 122 years, so I'm afraid this is simply just another figment of the human potent imagination.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
OregonLakerGuy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject:

I have no reason to doubt the veracity of alien abduction accounts. There are many UFO eyewitnesses and alien abductees who are very reliable and honorable people. I accept their testimony as a reasonably accurate account of their experience. Unfortunately, that doesn't make it real. I have a similar problem when it comes to religion. I have a great deal of empathy and respect, but I am just not equipped to take someone else's word for it. If the aliens or God want me to believe, they will have to come talk to me about it or make it more physically verifiable.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject:

We are not alone. LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject:

OregonLakerGuy wrote:
I have no reason to doubt the veracity of alien abduction accounts. There are many UFO eyewitnesses and alien abductees who are very reliable and honorable people. I accept their testimony as a reasonably accurate account of their experience. Unfortunately, that doesn't make it real. I have a similar problem when it comes to religion. I have a great deal of empathy and respect, but I am just not equipped to take someone else's word for it. If the aliens or God want me to believe, they will have to come talk to me about it or make it more physically verifiable.

Why do you think you feel empathy and respect for people's religious beliefs, despite most of it being irrational and hypocritical.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject:

This should ruffle some feathers:

There are more reports of people seeing aliens than seeing god...
2017 Summer League Champs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject:

When I was in high school I was driving and my two friends on the passenger side claimed lights were flying above us. They were legitimately scared. I didn't see them but wasn't in a position to. A day or two later the front page of the newspaper was about some guy camping alone who claimed to see UFOs of different colors a few hours after my friends saw them. Of course nobody believed the guy camping and thought he was crazy. I told my friends to come forward and say they saw the same lights that very day so people wouldn't think he was crazy but they were too embarrassed. There is a 0% chance what they saw were actual aliens but I guess I can see where some of these people are coming from who claim to see UFOs.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Yeah, but if you saw god who exactly would you report it to? I know so many people who claim god spoke to them. Including one who had an out of body experience when she died for a few minutes. I am an atheist and think they are all insane but a lot of people claim to have spoken to god.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject:

OregonLakerGuy wrote:
well to these two fellas. The aliens did come talk to them and made it physically verifiable. so now what?

Unless you're saying if it doesnt happen to you directly you dont believe it?

But if thats the case there's a host of things that we've heard about happening which we have no personal physical evidence for. but yet we believe what we're told. I think its just a matter of what you CHOOSE to believe. Because believe me, everything you think you know has not all been 100% proved to you via physical evidence. for instance, how do you even know that you are who your birth certificate says you are? how do you know your parents were your actual parents(assuming you were not adopted and knew about it)? Truth is, you dont know and will never know. most of us are not getting DNA's tests ran to prove it either. why? because we like the idea of these people being our real parents even those that may not even get along with their folks. We rarely challenge that simple truth. is my mother and father really my mother and father? and we have verifiable proof that people adopt children and never tell them the real story or people abduct kids and never tell them the real story or some parents give their children away to people they know but no one tells them the real story. So its not some far fetched idea to say maybe my parents are not actually my birth parents. yet we dont go checking for the most part. why not? because we CHOOSE to believe that is the case. We really dont want to know even if it were not the case.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

shouldnt ruffle feathers of anyone who reads or has read the bible. They would know they shouldnt be physically seeing god left and right like that at this point in time. but that right there might just ruffle even more feathers
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject:

You guys are going to probably dismiss this but I had a family friend who was about 85 years old tell us that she saw a cigar/ football shaped craft here in LA in the 50's. She described it EXACTLY in the same way as OP's link. Really freaked me out when I read it.

This old woman has absolutely no reason to make this schitt up.

Also, one night after coming back from dinner I saw the exact same lights that are in this video from China.

I wish I could tell you guys more about some other crazy stuff but you'd really think I am crazier than you already think I am.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Anyone here seen the movie Phoenix Forgotten? It combined two of the things I hate most, found footage movies and dumb sh^t yet it was somehow kind of cool. Underrated imo.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
nickuku wrote:

"reading is fundamental"

"writing is impossible"
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
nickuku wrote:

"reading is fundamental"

"writing is difficult

FIFY

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject:

dubaholic1 wrote:
You guys are going to probably dismiss this but I had a family friend who was about 85 years old tell us that she saw a cigar/ football shaped craft here in LA in the 50's. She described it EXACTLY in the same way as OP's link. Really freaked me out when I read it.

This old woman has absolutely no reason to make this schitt up.

Also, one night after coming back from dinner I saw the exact same lights that are in this video from China.

I wish I could tell you guys more about some other crazy stuff but you'd really think I am crazier than you already think I am.

Sounds interesting, but the common thoughts in here, is that anyone who reports seeing a UFO is either mistaken or lying...!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: