Lakers Media Day 2018 (Video p. 19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Judah wrote:

He wasn't trying to make a point. He was an open Randle hater throughout his time here. He was just trolling. I disagree about the duplication between the two of them, but that's besides the point.

i really dont care what you think i was doing. i was not trolling. if you thought i was trolling, its on u and not me cause i know i was not

its duplicate skillset and you need a stretch 4 with lebron at 5.

Yeah, sure. I mean, it's not like you don't have an extensive history of trolling, even in place of sound analysis.

Your starting point is wrong. LeBron wouldn't have needed to be the playing the 5 if Randle was. He would've been the 4 and he's an outside threat whether he's playing the 4 or the 5.

It’s his opinion, he’s not trolling. Too many on here use “troll” as a response when they don’t like what the poster said. Agree or disagree, many smart basketball fans don’t think LeBron and Julius fit. That’s a fact, are they all trolls? No.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject:

lordtrapula wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn5O7buUwAE31_7.jpg:large

Bron's nickname for the meme squad :')

I love it, I feel like the guys whom outsiders clown on will be a big surprise this year.

That better catch on.
lordtrapula
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

I'm legit sad Hart wasn't in any of photos with Bron and the young squad :'(
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

JaVale McGee said he’s the fastest big man in the league, I freaking love hearing that especially considering the slow big foots like Hibbert / Lopez and Boozer that we had to endore in recent years. I’m expecting a great year from McGee with so many great passers on the team, he’s gonna feast on teams with alley-loop dunks, it will be like Lob City.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Ok just got to the interview where Lebron is with Big Game, Geeter, and Allie Clifton.

He’s talking about that he feels great and he’s ready to play however minutes Luke wants him out there. 48 or 32 whatever.

Luke better not burn him out!!!
I say 28-32 is ok.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Karl Malone was winning 50 plus games with players like Olden Polynice and Greg Ostertag playing 20 minutes a game.

LBJ should be fine playing the five. It's jumping in the air that gets you hurt when you start getting old.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Karl Malone was winning 50 plus games with players like Olden Polynice and Greg Ostertag playing 20 minutes a game.

LBJ should be fine playing the five. It's jumping in the air that gets you hurt when you start getting old.

You forget what happened to Kobe?
818fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject:

I was not a fan of Allie Clifton on the desk today. She had this "I've known LeBron for longer than you" type vibe.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Judah wrote:

He wasn't trying to make a point. He was an open Randle hater throughout his time here. He was just trolling. I disagree about the duplication between the two of them, but that's besides the point.

i really dont care what you think i was doing. i was not trolling. if you thought i was trolling, its on u and not me cause i know i was not

Yeah, sure. I mean, it's not like you don't have an extensive history of trolling, even in place of sound analysis.

Your starting point is wrong. LeBron wouldn't have needed to be the playing the 5 if Randle was. He would've been the 4 and he's an outside threat whether he's playing the 4 or the 5.

It’s his opinion, he’s not trolling. Too many on here use “troll” as a response when they don’t like what the poster said. Agree or disagree, many smart basketball fans don’t think LeBron and Julius fit. That’s a fact, are they all trolls? No.

You didn't read the exchange carefully. He said that Randle was "kicked off the team" (or at least that was what he meant), which isn't accurate. I didn't say he was trolling because I disagreed with him about a basketball point.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:
I was not a fan of Allie Clifton on the desk today. She had this "I've known LeBron for longer than you" type vibe.

I actually liked her enthusiasm especially regarding how the team will do in training camp, she was fine by me.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

Of course it's not the only way, but playing low to the ground should extend his career. That's what Kobe did when he learned those post moves when he got older. The Achilles is a fluke that can happen to anyone at any given time. Thousands of players have played without their Achilles giving out.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Can someone put DB’s player quotes into one reply? Thanks!
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Judah wrote:

You didn't read the exchange carefully. He said that Randle was "kicked off the team" (or at least that was what he meant), which isn't accurate. I didn't say he was trolling because I disagreed with him about a basketball point.

You’re arguing semantics. “Kicked off” or “let go” are essentially the same thing and is what happened. They gave up his rights before he made his decision. I read it carefully, it’s not trolling.
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject:

what was the screaming in the background about?
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

Of course it's not the only way, but playing low to the ground should extend his career. That's what Kobe did when he learned those post moves when he got older. The Achilles is a fluke that can happen to anyone at any given time. Thousands of players have played without their Achilles giving out.

An Achilles can be overworked and be strained and torn because of it. That’s what happened. Thousands of players have played above the rim and not had career ending injuries too. Of course Bron will start to incorporate more and more footwork to rely less on his athleticism, but even if he does that, overworking his body could lead to an injury like Kobe’s.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject:

StoicChalice392 wrote:
what was the screaming in the background about?

You ever see those pictures of guys squeezing a ball and it looks like they are screaming? They actually scream when they take those and it’s what was going on.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:

I felt that, but I'm sure it'll smooth out quickly as she gets familiar with the team. She's good overall. Though her confident presence makes Bres stand out even more awkwardly than before.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject:

lordtrapula wrote:
I'm legit sad Hart wasn't in any of photos with Bron and the young squad :'(

What?! Where was he? (I've just gotten home and started watching)

He got a fresh Jordan Clarkson haircut and errythang.
CaCHooKa_Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject:

LeBron James Press Conference:

YouTube:

LeBron James Interview:

YouTube:

Lonzo Ball Interview:

YouTube:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Interview:

YouTube:

Lance Stephenson Interview:

YouTube:

Kyle Kuzma Interview:

YouTube:

Luke Walton Interview:

YouTube:

Brandon Ingram Interview:

YouTube:

Rajon Rondo Interview:

YouTube:

Michael Beasley Interview:

YouTube:

Josh Hart Interview:

YouTube:

JaVale McGee Interview:

YouTube:

Moe Wagner Interview:

YouTube:

Ivica Zubac Interview:

YouTube:

Last edited by CaCHooKa_Man on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject:

CaCHooKa_Man wrote:
LeBron James Press Conference:

YouTube:

LeBron James Interview:

YouTube:

Lonzo Ball Interview:

YouTube:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Interview:

YouTube:

Lance Stephenson Interview:

YouTube:

Kyle Kuzma Interview:
[youtube][/youtube]
YouTube:

Luke Walton Interview:

YouTube:

Brandon Ingram Interview:

YouTube:

Rajon Rondo Interview:

YouTube:

Michael Beasley Interview:

YouTube:

Josh Hart Interview:

YouTube:

JaVale McGee Interview:

YouTube:

Moe Wagner Interview:

YouTube:

Ivica Zubac Interview:

YouTube:

I was busy at work and couldn't watch anything. Thanks for this
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject:

Hey ya'll let us know when all the pics drop on NBA.com
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject:

^^ Yeah. You're a lifesaver, dude.

Damn, those jerseys are neon.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:

I'm watching a replay right now. McGee and Worthy are asking her a bunch of questions regarding what he's like, etc. since she was around him for 4 years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject:

the jerseys are really underwhelming..the style change was really cool but they're not doing it for me. I do love the white and purple colors though so whatever I guess
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Judah wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Judah wrote:

You’re arguing semantics. “Kicked off” or “let go” are essentially the same thing and is what happened. They gave up his rights before he made his decision. I read it carefully, it’s not trolling.

Literally everything you said was completely wrong. They renounced his rights because he asked them to. They weren't willing to make a "long-term" commitment to him and his role was going to diminish. I'm perplexed that you could be this wrong when this information has been out there since basically day one.

No, it's not a semantic issue since neither "kicked off" and "let go" are accurate. I don't even know where "let go" comes from since I never even used that phrase in place of his. You either confused yourself because you jumped in mid convo or because you were already misinformed on what reportedly happened.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21
Jump to: