Allen Iverson... Anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brandnew
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't do that deal. If AI and Kobe don't work, we just lost AB, a huge potential big man. Who could we spin AI around for in the offseason if things don't work out?

(It's unlikely, but this would collaborate with JD's statement(s))
Ank
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject:

dcarter4kobe wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
and it doesnt stop

Lets see

1. Martin
2. Francis
3. Frye
4. Boozer
5. and how can we for get KG

and now AI.Am I missing anyone?????

Yes.
Ank
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Philly is capped out for a long time. It makes no sense for them to trade AI or Webber until Webber expires.
Ank
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject:

popowapu wrote:
Vlade wrote:
If all they had to give was Odom and filler, the Lakers would jump at this. They'd gladly toss in the Miami pick to boot. But why would Philly do it? Doesn't make sense. Still, AI and Kobe would be sick!

I'm not sure but Bynum has to be involved if the Sixers were to make this trade. An Odom + fillers(no Bynum) won't make any sense and the Sixers would be nuts if they agreed to that. But Odom and Bynum just might do it.

To be clear though, the only thing I got is that we're getting AI. Wasn't given any other names. So Odom/Bynum for AI is pure speculation on my part.

If we were trading Odom and Bynum we'd be getting a big name with a last rhyming Sarnett
brandnew
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Ank wrote:
popowapu wrote:
Vlade wrote:
If all they had to give was Odom and filler, the Lakers would jump at this. They'd gladly toss in the Miami pick to boot. But why would Philly do it? Doesn't make sense. Still, AI and Kobe would be sick!

I'm not sure but Bynum has to be involved if the Sixers were to make this trade. An Odom + fillers(no Bynum) won't make any sense and the Sixers would be nuts if they agreed to that. But Odom and Bynum just might do it.

To be clear though, the only thing I got is that we're getting AI. Wasn't given any other names. So Odom/Bynum for AI is pure speculation on my part.

If we were trading Odom and Bynum we'd be getting a big name with a last rhyming Sarnett

I thought Gary Barnett got fired?

Maybe we could spin AI around to Minnesota for KG. But then again, Philly would probably just get KG with AI themselves.
popowapu
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

My last post on this thread.

Just because we get lots of supposed insider reports which proved to be BS later on doesn't mean that all rumors are fabricated and have no chance of happening. As with this rumor I have, I firmly believe that we're gonna see this trade happen. I trust my source that's why I'm confident even though personally if I put myself on the shoes of Laker management, this wouldn't make any sense at all, so I'm not gonna do this trade. We'll have a big soap opera in the making with two superstars who love to jack up shots all game long. But again, I trust my source and he's proven to me that he's credible so I let go of my personal take on this rumor and just trust him that I'm gonna see this trade happen.

So that's the last thing I'm gonna say regarding this trade rumor. Just don't forget where you heard this rumor first.
KobeButler
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject:

AI is on the trade block. But I doubt theirs any rumour of him coming here.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: