Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 17807
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
King Randle wrote:
AirTupac wrote:
I dont see OKC beating us at all in a playoff series. We are deeper, have a better star, better roster, better coach and youth that have serious potential to explode this summer.

I have us 3rd seed CEMENTED.


Fact! People who still believe in Russ and OKC are absolutely delusional. Russ will never, never come close to winning a title. He is the most overrated gunner this league has ever seen.


I think they are trying to build a team like the Iverson Sixers.... I think they have a chance this year! The way they were playing defense last year was amazing! Another year together, and no Carmelo, that defense might be the best in the league next year. They are one of those teams every team should be scared of. I know people like to hate on Russ, and i do think there are some changes that need to be made in his game (which i am not a fan of), but he is one of the players in the league you should be scared of.


And now more surgery on Russ's knee. They have absolutely no chance of anything....and no I don't fear Russ at all..if anything you can count on him to shoot his team out of any important games.


I saw the news he's missing training camp for surgery - Westbrook does not strike me as the kind of cerebral player like Kobe who can evolve his game and drop 60 on a team even when the athleticism is gone. Quite the opposite IMO. This isn't going to help OKC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 15276
Location: SFV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject:

I think it’s going to be a situation where lebron takes the up 3-1 and the scrubs can’t help him eliminate. Remind me of Phoenix where we had the best player and best coach and still lost.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3163

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:
They're gonna kick butt in the season, hit full peak mode in the playoffs, take out GSW swiftly and then bulldoze Boston.

Count on it! It's gonna happen.


The 2 reasons I think your thread is legit and not the usual pipe we all smoke at the beginning of every season are these:

1. We actually have the best player in the game right now that can do pretty much everything and he's old enough to be comfortable in his own skin while also being a playmaker, guys for the most part dont mind playing with him once they get use to his expectations. when you have a player thats the best in the nba anything is possible if everyone gets on board. Dallas had prime dirk wasnt even the best player but he and that team were so dialed in and they caught a fatigued lakers team and ran thru us. granted the lakers were not a dream team like the current warriors. but dont sleep on that finals fatigue.

2. Our roster is super deep. this means that we can weather pretty much any injury storm/bug. Since we have so many play makers, one going down will not stop our show nor will it stop the current style of play we have. Zo, bron, Rondo can all push the pace if they so well please. ingram, hart, lance as good enough facilitators means we always have multiple floor generals on the court at one time. this is not normal. this is an added bonus that no other team in the nba has right now. not even gstate with their dream team. They use to have it the first year they won it when they had draymond, curry, livingston, and barbosa. play makers galore.

Usually the pipe dies with severe injuries when you have a bubble team like ours. but that wont happen this year. even if the worse thing happens and bron goes down. having rondo, mcgee, and lance on the team means we have guys with finals/championship and playoff experience. multiple guys at multiple positions that can get into the ear of the young guys. granted if bron goes down it will be an uphill battle. but even then, i wouldnt put it completely out of the possibility that its doable if the other guys are locked in. I think we actually have enough talent. now are the kids mature enough to know how/when to use their talents? probably not, but you never know.


Get on Board!!! This is a nice mix of players and it is going to be an awesome season to WATCH at the very least!

I agree, if Bron misses games this year, Lakers keep rolling! Kuz and Beasley are going to jump at the opportunity to fill in those minutes.

My thought is that Luke should try to find a way to keep Bron under 30 mins a game in the regular season anyway.

Do you think this team as currently constructed minus Bron would go to the playoffs in the west? I think they would!

uncle bron should be as fresh as he's ever been come playoff time. there is no reason to play him crazy mins with our roster. non. early on you do so just to get everyone accustomed to playing with him, different lineups, different guys. so they know what he likes, doesnt like, so he know what they like doesnt like, etc. and even how all parties can tweak their games a bit to compliment one another. after that honeymoon is over. start dialing his mins back and giving those to whoever deserves them (kuz, Beaz, etc)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject:

1hu2ren3dui4 wrote:
I think it’s going to be a situation where lebron takes the up 3-1 and the scrubs can’t help him eliminate. Remind me of Phoenix where we had the best player and best coach and still lost.


No way the 2006 Lakers is comparable with this team, that team did not have the great depth this team has, I don’t even remember most of the bench players on that team..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 7477
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject:

We are gonna be championship
_________________
The King is Here 👑

Season Predictions:

Regular Season Record: 55-27
MVP: Lebron James
MIP: Brandon Ingram
6MOTY: Kyle Kuzma

2019 NBA Champions - Greatest Playoff Run of All Time

"Lakers didn't grab me"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersibleed
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 301

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

splashmtn wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:
They're gonna kick butt in the season, hit full peak mode in the playoffs, take out GSW swiftly and then bulldoze Boston.

Count on it! It's gonna happen.


The 2 reasons I think your thread is legit and not the usual pipe we all smoke at the beginning of every season are these:

1. We actually have the best player in the game right now that can do pretty much everything and he's old enough to be comfortable in his own skin while also being a playmaker, guys for the most part dont mind playing with him once they get use to his expectations. when you have a player thats the best in the nba anything is possible if everyone gets on board. Dallas had prime dirk wasnt even the best player but he and that team were so dialed in and they caught a fatigued lakers team and ran thru us. granted the lakers were not a dream team like the current warriors. but dont sleep on that finals fatigue.

2. Our roster is super deep. this means that we can weather pretty much any injury storm/bug. Since we have so many play makers, one going down will not stop our show nor will it stop the current style of play we have. Zo, bron, Rondo can all push the pace if they so well please. ingram, hart, lance as good enough facilitators means we always have multiple floor generals on the court at one time. this is not normal. this is an added bonus that no other team in the nba has right now. not even gstate with their dream team. They use to have it the first year they won it when they had draymond, curry, livingston, and barbosa. play makers galore.

Usually the pipe dies with severe injuries when you have a bubble team like ours. but that wont happen this year. even if the worse thing happens and bron goes down. having rondo, mcgee, and lance on the team means we have guys with finals/championship and playoff experience. multiple guys at multiple positions that can get into the ear of the young guys. granted if bron goes down it will be an uphill battle. but even then, i wouldnt put it completely out of the possibility that its doable if the other guys are locked in. I think we actually have enough talent. now are the kids mature enough to know how/when to use their talents? probably not, but you never know.


Get on Board!!! This is a nice mix of players and it is going to be an awesome season to WATCH at the very least!

I agree, if Bron misses games this year, Lakers keep rolling! Kuz and Beasley are going to jump at the opportunity to fill in those minutes.

My thought is that Luke should try to find a way to keep Bron under 30 mins a game in the regular season anyway.

Do you think this team as currently constructed minus Bron would go to the playoffs in the west? I think they would!

uncle bron should be as fresh as he's ever been come playoff time. there is no reason to play him crazy mins with our roster. non. early on you do so just to get everyone accustomed to playing with him, different lineups, different guys. so they know what he likes, doesnt like, so he know what they like doesnt like, etc. and even how all parties can tweak their games a bit to compliment one another. after that honeymoon is over. start dialing his mins back and giving those to whoever deserves them (kuz, Beaz, etc)


Plus....
Houston- Why would anyone choose Harden and Cp3 with the kind of playoff success they lack over LBJ(3championship rings), Rondo(1 championship ring) and our young core

Utah- D mitch and his cast of average players are not scary to me when I have LBJ the best player in the world and the youngsters

OKC- After that Russ news, just gotta wonder if they can put one healthy year together.

All the rest of the teams are seriously pretenders in the West.... Dont even have a chance of winning it all..

Golden State- We have to playing our best Ball as a team... No injuries.... and get out to an early lead in the series, 2-0 because i feel GS doesnt play from behind really well!

When we see

Boston - TIED UP!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 3560

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Championship or bust
_________________
#TrustThePlan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:
They're gonna kick butt in the season, hit full peak mode in the playoffs, take out GSW swiftly and then bulldoze Boston.

Count on it! It's gonna happen.


The 2 reasons I think your thread is legit and not the usual pipe we all smoke at the beginning of every season are these:

1. We actually have the best player in the game right now that can do pretty much everything and he's old enough to be comfortable in his own skin while also being a playmaker, guys for the most part dont mind playing with him once they get use to his expectations. when you have a player thats the best in the nba anything is possible if everyone gets on board. Dallas had prime dirk wasnt even the best player but he and that team were so dialed in and they caught a fatigued lakers team and ran thru us. granted the lakers were not a dream team like the current warriors. but dont sleep on that finals fatigue.

2. Our roster is super deep. this means that we can weather pretty much any injury storm/bug. Since we have so many play makers, one going down will not stop our show nor will it stop the current style of play we have. Zo, bron, Rondo can all push the pace if they so well please. ingram, hart, lance as good enough facilitators means we always have multiple floor generals on the court at one time. this is not normal. this is an added bonus that no other team in the nba has right now. not even gstate with their dream team. They use to have it the first year they won it when they had draymond, curry, livingston, and barbosa. play makers galore.

Usually the pipe dies with severe injuries when you have a bubble team like ours. but that wont happen this year. even if the worse thing happens and bron goes down. having rondo, mcgee, and lance on the team means we have guys with finals/championship and playoff experience. multiple guys at multiple positions that can get into the ear of the young guys. granted if bron goes down it will be an uphill battle. but even then, i wouldnt put it completely out of the possibility that its doable if the other guys are locked in. I think we actually have enough talent. now are the kids mature enough to know how/when to use their talents? probably not, but you never know.


Get on Board!!! This is a nice mix of players and it is going to be an awesome season to WATCH at the very least!

I agree, if Bron misses games this year, Lakers keep rolling! Kuz and Beasley are going to jump at the opportunity to fill in those minutes.

My thought is that Luke should try to find a way to keep Bron under 30 mins a game in the regular season anyway.

Do you think this team as currently constructed minus Bron would go to the playoffs in the west? I think they would!

uncle bron should be as fresh as he's ever been come playoff time. there is no reason to play him crazy mins with our roster. non. early on you do so just to get everyone accustomed to playing with him, different lineups, different guys. so they know what he likes, doesnt like, so he know what they like doesnt like, etc. and even how all parties can tweak their games a bit to compliment one another. after that honeymoon is over. start dialing his mins back and giving those to whoever deserves them (kuz, Beaz, etc)


Plus....
Houston- Why would anyone choose Harden and Cp3 with the kind of playoff success they lack over LBJ(3championship rings), Rondo(1 championship ring) and our young core

Utah- D mitch and his cast of average players are not scary to me when I have LBJ the best player in the world and the youngsters

OKC- After that Russ news, just gotta wonder if they can put one healthy year together.

All the rest of the teams are seriously pretenders in the West.... Dont even have a chance of winning it all..

Golden State- We have to playing our best Ball as a team... No injuries.... and get out to an early lead in the series, 2-0 because i feel GS doesnt play from behind really well!

When we see

Boston - TIED UP!!!!


Most of you’re reasonings are accurate, but I think Utah is being underrated, they don’t just have Mitchell.. they have a DPOY candidate and good reliable players like Ingles and Favors plus Rubio who sometimes puts up very nice performances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersibleed
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 301

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:
They're gonna kick butt in the season, hit full peak mode in the playoffs, take out GSW swiftly and then bulldoze Boston.

Count on it! It's gonna happen.


The 2 reasons I think your thread is legit and not the usual pipe we all smoke at the beginning of every season are these:

1. We actually have the best player in the game right now that can do pretty much everything and he's old enough to be comfortable in his own skin while also being a playmaker, guys for the most part dont mind playing with him once they get use to his expectations. when you have a player thats the best in the nba anything is possible if everyone gets on board. Dallas had prime dirk wasnt even the best player but he and that team were so dialed in and they caught a fatigued lakers team and ran thru us. granted the lakers were not a dream team like the current warriors. but dont sleep on that finals fatigue.

2. Our roster is super deep. this means that we can weather pretty much any injury storm/bug. Since we have so many play makers, one going down will not stop our show nor will it stop the current style of play we have. Zo, bron, Rondo can all push the pace if they so well please. ingram, hart, lance as good enough facilitators means we always have multiple floor generals on the court at one time. this is not normal. this is an added bonus that no other team in the nba has right now. not even gstate with their dream team. They use to have it the first year they won it when they had draymond, curry, livingston, and barbosa. play makers galore.

Usually the pipe dies with severe injuries when you have a bubble team like ours. but that wont happen this year. even if the worse thing happens and bron goes down. having rondo, mcgee, and lance on the team means we have guys with finals/championship and playoff experience. multiple guys at multiple positions that can get into the ear of the young guys. granted if bron goes down it will be an uphill battle. but even then, i wouldnt put it completely out of the possibility that its doable if the other guys are locked in. I think we actually have enough talent. now are the kids mature enough to know how/when to use their talents? probably not, but you never know.


Get on Board!!! This is a nice mix of players and it is going to be an awesome season to WATCH at the very least!

I agree, if Bron misses games this year, Lakers keep rolling! Kuz and Beasley are going to jump at the opportunity to fill in those minutes.

My thought is that Luke should try to find a way to keep Bron under 30 mins a game in the regular season anyway.

Do you think this team as currently constructed minus Bron would go to the playoffs in the west? I think they would!

uncle bron should be as fresh as he's ever been come playoff time. there is no reason to play him crazy mins with our roster. non. early on you do so just to get everyone accustomed to playing with him, different lineups, different guys. so they know what he likes, doesnt like, so he know what they like doesnt like, etc. and even how all parties can tweak their games a bit to compliment one another. after that honeymoon is over. start dialing his mins back and giving those to whoever deserves them (kuz, Beaz, etc)


Plus....
Houston- Why would anyone choose Harden and Cp3 with the kind of playoff success they lack over LBJ(3championship rings), Rondo(1 championship ring) and our young core

Utah- D mitch and his cast of average players are not scary to me when I have LBJ the best player in the world and the youngsters

OKC- After that Russ news, just gotta wonder if they can put one healthy year together.

All the rest of the teams are seriously pretenders in the West.... Dont even have a chance of winning it all..

Golden State- We have to playing our best Ball as a team... No injuries.... and get out to an early lead in the series, 2-0 because i feel GS doesnt play from behind really well!

When we see

Boston - TIED UP!!!!


Most of you’re reasonings are accurate, but I think Utah is being underrated, they don’t just have Mitchell.. they have a DPOY candidate and good reliable players like Ingles and Favors plus Rubio who sometimes puts up very nice performances.


7 game series who you got Utah vs Lakers?

I like Utahs team I just think we would get them in like 6, Love Spida, reminds me of a young Dwade, still dont think he could take us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Lakers are going to WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

lakersibleed wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
lakersibleed wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:
They're gonna kick butt in the season, hit full peak mode in the playoffs, take out GSW swiftly and then bulldoze Boston.

Count on it! It's gonna happen.


The 2 reasons I think your thread is legit and not the usual pipe we all smoke at the beginning of every season are these:

1. We actually have the best player in the game right now that can do pretty much everything and he's old enough to be comfortable in his own skin while also being a playmaker, guys for the most part dont mind playing with him once they get use to his expectations. when you have a player thats the best in the nba anything is possible if everyone gets on board. Dallas had prime dirk wasnt even the best player but he and that team were so dialed in and they caught a fatigued lakers team and ran thru us. granted the lakers were not a dream team like the current warriors. but dont sleep on that finals fatigue.

2. Our roster is super deep. this means that we can weather pretty much any injury storm/bug. Since we have so many play makers, one going down will not stop our show nor will it stop the current style of play we have. Zo, bron, Rondo can all push the pace if they so well please. ingram, hart, lance as good enough facilitators means we always have multiple floor generals on the court at one time. this is not normal. this is an added bonus that no other team in the nba has right now. not even gstate with their dream team. They use to have it the first year they won it when they had draymond, curry, livingston, and barbosa. play makers galore.

Usually the pipe dies with severe injuries when you have a bubble team like ours. but that wont happen this year. even if the worse thing happens and bron goes down. having rondo, mcgee, and lance on the team means we have guys with finals/championship and playoff experience. multiple guys at multiple positions that can get into the ear of the young guys. granted if bron goes down it will be an uphill battle. but even then, i wouldnt put it completely out of the possibility that its doable if the other guys are locked in. I think we actually have enough talent. now are the kids mature enough to know how/when to use their talents? probably not, but you never know.


Get on Board!!! This is a nice mix of players and it is going to be an awesome season to WATCH at the very least!

I agree, if Bron misses games this year, Lakers keep rolling! Kuz and Beasley are going to jump at the opportunity to fill in those minutes.

My thought is that Luke should try to find a way to keep Bron under 30 mins a game in the regular season anyway.

Do you think this team as currently constructed minus Bron would go to the playoffs in the west? I think they would!

uncle bron should be as fresh as he's ever been come playoff time. there is no reason to play him crazy mins with our roster. non. early on you do so just to get everyone accustomed to playing with him, different lineups, different guys. so they know what he likes, doesnt like, so he know what they like doesnt like, etc. and even how all parties can tweak their games a bit to compliment one another. after that honeymoon is over. start dialing his mins back and giving those to whoever deserves them (kuz, Beaz, etc)


Plus....
Houston- Why would anyone choose Harden and Cp3 with the kind of playoff success they lack over LBJ(3championship rings), Rondo(1 championship ring) and our young core

Utah- D mitch and his cast of average players are not scary to me when I have LBJ the best player in the world and the youngsters

OKC- After that Russ news, just gotta wonder if they can put one healthy year together.

All the rest of the teams are seriously pretenders in the West.... Dont even have a chance of winning it all..

Golden State- We have to playing our best Ball as a team... No injuries.... and get out to an early lead in the series, 2-0 because i feel GS doesnt play from behind really well!

When we see

Boston - TIED UP!!!!


Most of you’re reasonings are accurate, but I think Utah is being underrated, they don’t just have Mitchell.. they have a DPOY candidate and good reliable players like Ingles and Favors plus Rubio who sometimes puts up very nice performances.


7 game series who you got Utah vs Lakers?

I like Utahs team I just think we would get them in like 6, Love Spida, reminds me of a young Dwade, still dont think he could take us.


We will probably beat them but it will probably be a very tough 6 or 7 game series.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 22311

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject:

This board has spent the last decade and a half or so proclaiming Lebron could not win in the West.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1567

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:47 am    Post subject:

The year of the Triumvirate.


LAKERS, DODGERS & RAMS

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 9531

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
This board has spent the last decade and a half or so proclaiming Lebron could not win in the West.


He didn't have the Ball family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 1528

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
The year of the Triumvirate.


LAKERS, DODGERS & RAMS



Dodgers are getting hot at the right time .

It will probably take a magical run like Dallas did with aging Nowitzki and a rag team full veterans that scrapped their way to the title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3949

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject:

1hu2ren3dui4 wrote:
I think it’s going to be a situation where lebron takes the up 3-1 and the scrubs can’t help him eliminate. Remind me of Phoenix where we had the best player and best coach and still lost.

So this team is full of scrubs? Umm.....?

I don't even know what to tell you if think this team is comparable to that 2006 squad talent wise.
_________________
“Christ did not die to forgive sinners who go on treasuring anything above seeing and savoring God. And people who would be happy in heaven if Christ were not there, will not be there."
- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4885
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject:

I think we are second next to GS to win the chip.

Watching every game last year we were only missing one piece, a closer star. With Bron we got that.

Don't underestimate hungry young dudes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject:

Judah wrote:
1hu2ren3dui4 wrote:
I think it’s going to be a situation where lebron takes the up 3-1 and the scrubs can’t help him eliminate. Remind me of Phoenix where we had the best player and best coach and still lost.

So this team is full of scrubs? Umm.....?

I don't even know what to tell you if think this team is comparable to that 2006 squad talent wise.


Yeah.. I don’t think people forget how bad our bench was during that year

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2006.html


Laron Profit
Devin Green
Von Wafer
Ronny Turiaf?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4885
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject:

We actually have a proven bench now.

Depending on match ups I say We go to the finals
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 13107
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
The year of the Triumvirate.


LAKERS, DODGERS & RAMS



Let's do this LA!!!
_________________
SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 44903
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject:

They're gonna make the playoffs. They may even get out of the 1st round. A ship, I DON'T THINK SO.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
They're gonna make the playoffs. They may even get out of the 1st round. A ship, I DON'T THINK SO.


That’s what they said about the Cavs, they kept underestimating LeBron then he switched into Beast Mode.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4885
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Our team last year proved they can stay with the elites. All we needed was a super star.

Bron is a super supper star.

Enough said

two chips in a row here we come
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 44903
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
They're gonna make the playoffs. They may even get out of the 1st round. A ship, I DON'T THINK SO.


That’s what they said about the Cavs, they kept underestimating LeBron then he switched into Beast Mode.


Hey, I'm a Laker fan since 1960. Seen the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY. I'd love to see a ship next year. I'm just being realistic. I'll be pulling for a ship from jump street. GO LAKERS
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 21565
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
They're gonna make the playoffs. They may even get out of the 1st round. A ship, I DON'T THINK SO.


That’s what they said about the Cavs, they kept underestimating LeBron then he switched into Beast Mode.


Hey, I'm a Laker fan since 1960. Seen the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY. I'd love to see a ship next year. I'm just being realistic. I'll be pulling for a ship from jump street. GO LAKERS


Space Jam 2 is a perfect script if LeBron ends up winning a title with the Lakers in his 1st year, the league might benefit us from a lot of calls especially involving LeBron... I can definitely see it happening.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1505

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject:

Startrout wrote:
Let’s just make the playoffs first.


How about a 32 game win streak? That would be sweet.
_________________
🌮 WE 🌮 WANT 🌮 TACOS 🌮
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB