How do you feel about the Center position?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 5008

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
2017: Rondo is a cancer... let's sign Ennis, what could go wrong?

2018: Dwight is a cancer... let's sign Noah, Aldrich, Wood...

SMH... the only thing worse than a bad attitude, is the complete absence of skill. Otherwise why not Sacre?


Dwight and Rondo are completely different beasts. Rondo was a problem because he was competitive and didn’t think the coach was doing what was best for the team. Then he was in Sacramento, enough said. Dwight doesn’t play hard, he doesn’t care about winning, and treats the game as a hobby.

Not caring about winning is different from butting heads with a coach. Get over Dwight, dude can’t win and is bouncing around lottery teams for a reason.


I agree with that distinction... and I agreed with Yinoma that Lopez would have been a good compromise choice. I just am annoyed that reserve centers have been having their way with us so far... if this changes once the season starts, then I will be fine with the center situation.


Dwight walking up and down the court, clogging the paint because he’s unwilling to set screens and laughing about missed dunks is far more annoying than a few Plumlee put backs. Let’s have some perspective here, the dude would rather lose and play his way than play for the team and win. You can’t have that on a roster trying to win a ring. You take a less talented replacement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 6125

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
2017: Rondo is a cancer... let's sign Ennis, what could go wrong?

2018: Dwight is a cancer... let's sign Noah, Aldrich, Wood...

SMH... the only thing worse than a bad attitude, is the complete absence of skill. Otherwise why not Sacre?


Dwight and Rondo are completely different beasts. Rondo was a problem because he was competitive and didn’t think the coach was doing what was best for the team. Then he was in Sacramento, enough said. Dwight doesn’t play hard, he doesn’t care about winning, and treats the game as a hobby.

Not caring about winning is different from butting heads with a coach. Get over Dwight, dude can’t win and is bouncing around lottery teams for a reason.


I agree with that distinction... and I agreed with Yinoma that Lopez would have been a good compromise choice. I just am annoyed that reserve centers have been having their way with us so far... if this changes once the season starts, then I will be fine with the center situation.


Dwight walking up and down the court, clogging the paint because he’s unwilling to set screens and laughing about missed dunks is far more annoying than a few Plumlee put backs. Let’s have some perspective here, the dude would rather lose and play his way than play for the team and win. You can’t have that on a roster trying to win a ring. You take a less talented replacement.


What you say is true in principle... but sometimes desire isn't enough to do anything. I'm sure half the people on this board have more desire than even some of the team... but as we don't have the skill to do anything about it... we remain on the sidelines.

I agree there might be a happy medium... but people vetoed Boogie because of his injury... Dwight because of his attitude... Brook because of his foot speed... and now here we are with Boban and Plumlee looking like Wilt against us.

I went into preseason completely trusting that the FO knows more than I do... expecting to see ferocious defense and the competitive fire that some of these vets were going to bring. Instead I found lackluster defense combined with worse rebounding and shooting.

I'm still keeping a positive attitude as Lonzo and Moe haven't played... and LBJ has only played 15-20 minutes... but although JaVale has been good... he's not shown the ability to go full time.

This is why I wanted one of those three centers. If Mo is NBA ready and Zu gets better fast then maybe we will be okay... but so far, it looks like we are in trouble. This didn't matter the past four years... but this year we no longer have the luxury of experimenting with scrubs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 93701
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject:

I guess you don't understand the hate that many Lakers have towards Dwight after the way he burned bridges. It's more about Dwight the person that makes it a no go. I guarantee you that Jeannie would personally say no to him ever returning.

I think you deeply underestimate how much of a problem he is in the locker room. Rondo cares too much; Dwight is the opposite.
_________________
We have LBJ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

If Howard had Rondo’s mentality he would have had a couple of titles, the only reason why Rondo doesn’t have more rings right now is because he played with either average teams or playoff teams since he left the Celtics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26656

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If Howard had Rondo’s mentality he would have had a couple of titles, the only reason why Rondo doesn’t have more rings right now is because he played with either average teams or playoff teams since he left the Celtics.



I wouldn't say that's the "only" reason. He's a mixed bag. He's a great facilitator and good defender (though that's slipped over the best year). He is also a terrible shooter who tends to miss 10-20 a game a year because of injuries. It's been a while since he's been in the top third/top half of NBA point guards but he can still contribute.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Judah
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2015
Posts: 3836

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
Aldrich may be a somewhat reliable vet but uninspiring IMO.


although I would prefer someone like Woods as I addressed in earlier post, I would be ok with Aldrich on our bench. A big body that can at least provide resistance at the rim. I am honestly not sure what our plan is when we play against teams with true big men when Javale is not on the court. Jokic had his way with us when Javale was not on the court.


The Randle/AD front court is going to feast on us unless Lebron/Vale play big minutes.

We might have multiple guys injured that game. Randle is going to be dishing out punishment.
_________________
“Christ did not die to forgive sinners who go on treasuring anything above seeing and savoring God. And people who would be happy in heaven if Christ were not there, will not be there."
- John Piper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4625
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4625
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Howard is a Turd, he makes excuses where ever he goes and fails. Glad he is on the Wiz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


Stephenson has always had a winning mentality which has helped a lot of players when he’s been on the team... not sure I would consider that term for him when a great leader like LeBron wanted him on the team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26656

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 5008

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.


There’s plenty of low IQ players capable of making nice passes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 26656

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.



I appreciate Lance. However, I appreciate his flaws as well as his strengths.

Like I said, Lance will give you a bunch of amazing plays, but also a bunch of stupid plays.

I rarely see a list of low-IQ players that doesn't include Lance. He is the king of the boneheaded play.

When the Pacers let him go, the team president Kevin Pritchard said:“Sometimes, he was the best player on our team and sometimes he was the best player on the other team.”

That about sums up Lance.


Last edited by activeverb on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Practice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 3649

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject:

The problem with Lance is his talent rather than his personality. Dude isn't a good basketball player, but he plays hard and isn't a locker room cancer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.


There’s plenty of low IQ players capable of making nice passes.


Lance has shown he can help make plays for other players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Practice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 3649

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.


There’s plenty of low IQ players capable of making nice passes.


Lance has shown he can help make plays for other players.

After he wastes 20 seconds on the shot clock getting zero advantage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Practice wrote:
The problem with Lance is his talent rather than his personality. Dude isn't a good basketball player, but he plays hard and isn't a locker room cancer.


I would consider him to be a solid player who can help you in tough grind out games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 5008

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.


There’s plenty of low IQ players capable of making nice passes.


Lance has shown he can help make plays for other players.


Agreed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 5008

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:
The problem with Lance is his talent rather than his personality. Dude isn't a good basketball player, but he plays hard and isn't a locker room cancer.


I would consider him to be a solid player who can help you in tough grind out games.


Yep my bold prediction is he’ll win us a playoff game... may lose us a few regular season games too hahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Practice wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
should have signed Monroe when we had a chance.

We need a back up for McGee, any other Center out there that can move fast?

I would go after whiteside if he wasn't a lazy Turd


What about Noah? he has declined but can still run better then some of the bigs we have had.


his contract is poison.

Knicks may buy him out.


I would add that Noah himself is poison.

Is he? Any more than Stephenson?


I don't think Stephsobn is a poison I see him as an Artest. With the right people around him he could be a motivator.


I don't think he's a poison, but he's a mixed big. He'll make some brilliant plays and some idiotic ones, because he's a low-IQ player. He's tough and will irritate people, but he's not a great defender. He rebounds well, shoots poorly.

There's a reason he's been on 7 teams in the last 3 years. His talent intrigues people but he's so erratic as a player he isn't quite worth the bother.

When I look at our roster, we have so many 2-3 I think someone's going to get a lot of DNP-CD, and I think it will be Lance. Which is OK. I hope the time goes to Hart, Ball, and Ingram rather than the one year rentals.


Low IQ players don’t make nice passes which he’s shown in the preseason he can, not sure why you guys never can appreciate a player when he’s a Laker unless he’s a absolute star.


There’s plenty of low IQ players capable of making nice passes.


Lance has shown he can help make plays for other players.

After he wastes 20 seconds on the shot clock getting zero advantage.


He isn’t a pure PG to make a quick play, he is a versatile player who can do a lot of things with the ball.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 20710
Location: LA, CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Practice wrote:
The problem with Lance is his talent rather than his personality. Dude isn't a good basketball player, but he plays hard and isn't a locker room cancer.


I would consider him to be a solid player who can help you in tough grind out games.


Yep my bold prediction is he’ll win us a playoff game... may lose us a few regular season games too hahaha


He is a playoff performer, he will play a vital role when we go up against the Rockets and Warriors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1522

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject:

With how deep this team is, there is no reason why he lost any game nor play crunchtime minutes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 4625
Location: Oceanside Ca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject:

Hahahah a center Thread has turned into a pro and con page of Lance.

Only on LG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Feb 2009
Posts: 4407

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Considering that JaVale hasn't played "big minutes" (a lot of minutes or critical period minutes) since mid-season 2012, it doesn't seem likely that the Lakers will be counting on him for much more than part-time work. I figure that we may see him log on average 12-14 MPG at best, and within that, his time coming at the start of each half.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PlantedTanks
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 01 Jul 2017
Posts: 786

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Hahahah a center Thread has turned into a pro and con page of Lance.

Only on LG

I guess you did not get the memo. Lance plays center in Luke's dynamic 5 guard line up.

Okay I made that up or did I?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 17 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB