Official Digital Marketing Thread

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Official Digital Marketing Thread

Thought it might be fun to start a thread for people who want to discuss and share ideas around digital marketing.

If you have a business or a job and have questions about how to better market your product or service online, bring your questions. Hopefully, between myself and others who are in this industry, we can do our best to help you.

If you have expertise in the space, please stop by and let us know what areas you're well-versed in.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Official Digital Marketing Thread

edward137 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Thought it might be fun to start a thread for people who want to discuss and share ideas around digital marketing certification.

If you have a business or a job and have questions about how to better market your product or service online, bring your questions. Hopefully, between myself and others who are in this industry, we can do our best to help you.

If you have expertise in the space, please stop by and let us know what areas you're well-versed in.

Hi,
I am new to Digital Marketing and i wanna some advice for my query. Could you inform me how to create click per pay adds easily for my restaurant business???....

I presume you mean pay per click? You can do this via a number of ways ... Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other ad networks that offer a PPC model.

I won't get into the specifics (in terms of specifically what to click and a step-by-step on how to set them up), but you can certainly hire someone to do that.

But if you have ideas/thoughts on strategy (i.e. best ways to accomplish your goals, etc), I'm happy to help.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject:

over a decade ago, I was the Director of Finance for a sports technology company that was still in it's venture funded start-up phase. Our COO was negotiating an advertising deal with ESPN to run on our platform, and I had to review and model the the financial projections. I was introduced and had to gain an understanding of PPC, PPV, PPM, etc. At the time, I thought it was kind of crazy and had doubts about these pennies and fractions of pennies ever amounting to what my own models forecast. By the time I left the company a couple years later, it had became a legit revenue stream and significantly exceeded my forecasts.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Official Digital Marketing Thread

ringfinger wrote:
edward137 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Thought it might be fun to start a thread for people who want to discuss and share ideas around digital marketing certification.

Hi,
I am new to Digital Marketing and i wanna some advice for my query. Could you inform me how to create click per pay adds easily for my restaurant business???....

I presume you mean pay per click? You can do this via a number of ways ... Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other ad networks that offer a PPC model.

I won't get into the specifics (in terms of specifically what to click and a step-by-step on how to set them up), but you can certainly hire someone to do that.

But if you have ideas/thoughts on strategy (i.e. best ways to accomplish your goals, etc), I'm happy to help.

Good that you go back to him after 2 years lol
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 am    Post subject:

damn those troll accounts
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
damn those troll accounts

Fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Official Digital Marketing Thread

Chronicle wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
edward137 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

Hi,

I created the thread back then. Pretty sure the guy I replied to had just posted because the thread got bumped somehow.
kenkoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Digital Marketing Thread

ringfinger wrote:
Chronicle wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
edward137 wrote:
ringfinger wrote:

Hi,

I created the thread back then. Pretty sure the guy I replied to had just posted because the thread got bumped somehow.

I could use some help...been years since I've done any type of marketing, other than just having a website. I do business with OEM's in a variety industries...my main targets are design engineers and purchasing agents...
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:08 am    Post subject:

what is it about marketing and bots
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
what is it about marketing and bots

Its very frustrating. Most of them do this for inbound links for SEO, not realizing Google discourages this practice unless the content is contextuslly relevant.
kautlyaverma
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 am    Post subject: New things to learn in digital marketing - Recent trends

The Digital marketers are facing new challenges every year. The interaction between businesses and customers/users or prospects is evolving as new devices, apps, and social media platforms become available.

1. Voice search marketing has been on most marketers’ radars for a while now. However, the use of smart speakers and voice assistants has gained momentum in the last couple of years. Digital marketing company can help us to render all this things in details.

2. Interactive Content - They expected content to be engaging, relevant, and accessible via any device they use. In a world where we are bombarded by information right, left, and center, audiences have become more and more demanding about the type of content they’re willing to consume.

3. TikTok is not new. However, its increasing popularity is. It was launched into the international market in 2017 and last year it took over musical.ly. A smart move that eased its way into the market.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: