QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b.diddy2417
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

Before game

chandler makes his debut tonight to expect him to look to feast on our weak inside defense. Also the wolves have been bad with rebounding so expect the Lakers to try and go off and make an example of us that they are turning the corner.

Is anyone else annoyed by espns promo commercial for this game featuring all the freaking lakers and not one twolf , even stephenson and mcgee wtf

1st quarter

Hart auditioning to be another wolf killer.

James is freight train

Why havnt the lakers offered us four frps for Butler?

Second half
Tyson Chandler playing 2K CPU defense on Karl-Anthony Towns right now.

Refs have more respect for Chandler than Towns

Are games at Staples usually this dead? It sounds like a funeral home in that place. Its like dead quiet unless there is a highlight play and the announcer does nothing to get the crowd going with chants or anything he just speaks in monotone low voice. That gameday experience seems horrible.

literally every team goes off from 3 against Lakers

Derrick Rose is the key to all of this.

Who the [expletive] replaced Derrick Rose with Steph Curry?!?!

[expletive]ing Tyson chandler got away with at least 3 fouls down the stretch. Bull [expletive].

Without rose this team would be unwatchable this year

Tyson Chandler is a [expletive]ing [expletive]

WIGGINS IS WIDE [expletive]ING OPEN BUTLER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR [expletive]ING ASS

Somehow Ingram looks like an older version of Drose

That's [expletive]ing bull[expletive], it's not an offensive foul because Ingram is frail as [expletive]

[expletive]KEeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk you [expletive]ing (bleep) who said this great man in Rose goes back to China. Hey (bleep) go [expletive] yourselves and jerk to those young entitled dive players like precious Ball is life Zion Williamson LMAO. [expletive] you this is legendary seeing Rose play like this. BTW guy is 30. Sad he cannot do this much longer. UNIT ROSE.

Ingram getting KAT called for offensive fouls cause he's weak

okay that offensive foul was bull[expletive]

So do we just release Teague now

Didn’t know I hate Tyson Chandler?

[expletive] this game and these refs.

DERRICK IS WET TONIGHT AND SO AM I
(His name is DroseisMyfather)

after everything i’ve seen tonight, i only trust Derrick with the game ending shot. youngest MVP still has that clutch in him, and i don’t wanna give the ball to anyone else.

used to not buy into the whole “refs let lebron get away with anything” but 100% they let him and his teammates get away with a lot im done

Lakers on ESPN means they gonna win

HAHAHA CHANDLER AGAIN AND THE COMMENTATOR SAYS ITS NOT A FOUL GTFO

I called it from the get, refs can suck a bag of dicks. They [expletive]ed us

Last 3, 4 possession killed them. They shoulda gotten that rebound.

[expletive]ing league can’t let lebron lose on espn what did you guys expect

Good game boys. Im going to drink my pain away
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks b.diddy!
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

b.diddy2417 wrote:
Are games at Staples usually this dead? It sounds like a funeral home in that place. Its like dead quiet unless there is a highlight play and the announcer does nothing to get the crowd going with chants or anything he just speaks in monotone low voice. That gameday experience seems horrible.

Smh its sadly true 😔😔
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

We’ll always have this criticism as long as LT is there/alive. I’d be shocked if he ever left. But then again, I hate those clown pa guys.

Your experience at the Lakers game is what you make of it.

When I go, I am yelling or screaming or cheering.

My problem is that I am at the 300 level.

Everyone else, that’s up to them.

Bye.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject:

Quote:

hmmm... this one hurts, otherwise great quotes!!!
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject:

People in that winter wasteland of MN are bitter and crass. Who know, I might be the same way if I lived there.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

We’ll always have this criticism as long as LT is there/alive. I’d be shocked if he ever left. But then again, I hate those clown pa guys.

Bye.

The Lakers tailor their game day experience to the 50-60 yr old + season ticket holders in the lower bowl and courtside, not to the real rowdy fans in the 300's. They cater to their high paying cliental
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject:

The refs screwed them comments is pretty funny, considering how the refs helped them immensely in the previous matchup @Minnesota.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

Wolves tears taste very good, to my surprise.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

pmacla wrote:
gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

Bye.

The Lakers tailor their game day experience to the 50-60 yr old + season ticket holders in the lower bowl and courtside, not to the real rowdy fans in the 300's. They cater to their high paying cliental

We yell just fine in the 100s
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

pmacla wrote:
gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

Bye.

I never go to Staples its just not worth it to me considering the ticket prices

We usually just drive to Phoenix or Sacramento when the Lakers play them. Last season we went to Sacramento had the “Lets go Lakers” chant going loud in their building 😄😄
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject:

My favorite! Yum!
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:48 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
People in that winter wasteland of MN are bitter and crass. Who know, I might be the same way if I lived there.

They're not anywhere close to as bad as other fan bases, especially Boston and Philly.

Although I do like the fact that they're annoyed by Tyson Chandler. If he really does get away with physicality because of his stature and reputation that's great for us.
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:36 am    Post subject:

Quote:

So true, unfortunately.

OTOH, there sure are a lot of expletives flying around in Minnesota.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
durden-tyler
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject:

Shaber wrote:
Quote:

So true, unfortunately.

OTOH, there sure are a lot of expletives flying around in Minnesota.

It's kind of true, but we're not that bad, average (20 out of 30 on OPP 3P%), but not horrible...

https://on.nba.com/2zkqClC
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject:

Staples is definitely an old fashioned experience. Feels more like being at a baseball game. They play the most outdated and played out rap music.
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

LKA wrote:
pmacla wrote:
gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

Bye.

We usually just drive to Phoenix or Sacramento when the Lakers play them. Last season we went to Sacramento had the “Lets go Lakers” chant going loud in their building 😄😄
wait, so you spend that much time and gas driving to phoenix or sac just to catch a lakers game and you dont think its worth throwing down your usual ticket money + gas to make for a better seat at staples?
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

pmacla wrote:
gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

Bye.

Yeah, a majority of the fans that can afford those lower level seats treat going to the Laker game like going to see a movie. It's just entertainment to them.
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject:

I’ve always liked the Wolves to be honest, Kobe is my Favorite all time player but Garnett isn’t too far behind him. It’s a shame that their franchise has had so many good players but has been trash for so long.

That being said, I hate thibs with a passion...so anything we can do to hurt his career or embarrass him is awesome!!!
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: QFTOS Timber at lakers edition (11/7/18)

splashmtn wrote:
LKA wrote:
pmacla wrote:
gumby wrote:
LKA wrote:
b.diddy2417 wrote:

Smh its sadly true 😔😔

Bye.

wait, so you spend that much time and gas driving to phoenix or sac just to catch a lakers game and you dont think its worth throwing down your usual ticket money + gas to make for a better seat at staples?

My car gets really good mpg, Staples tickets in the lower bowl is way more expensive than those arenas. So even with the added mileage I’m still saving money. Phoenix is only about 1 hour longer
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: