Kobe related cartoon- very cool

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerFanOC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Kobe related cartoon- very cool

Here's a cute Kobe related cartoon/comic in yesterday's paper.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9199/drabble236636400602202nk.gif

It shows that his 81 points is getting lots of attention. And his reputation is better now.
KoolMo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

I likes.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

It's stuff like this that show how the past is rapidly becoming just that for Kobe.

This is exactly why Pamela Mackey had him settle the civil suit. One of the prime terms of the settlement (regardless of what you may have heard otherwise), is that the little angel can never, ever utter Kobe's name in the media for the rest of her life, or the settlement $$ are due and payable back to Kobe; she can't go on Larry King, Oprah, or anywhere else; she can't write a book or do a magazine interview. The net result of this is that the case is allowed to fade further and further into the background. If she was showing her pasty, drugged out face everywhere, Kobe would have more taint on him.

Good to see a small symbol of how things are almost back to normal with Kobe. A superstar, and a pop-culture icon once again

...and somewhere in middle America, Katie Faber puts her young child in bed, and heads to the kitchen cupboard and grabs a bottle of hard liquor; drinks straight from it, wondering why her heroin-addict, violent felon husband hasn't come home from work yet...
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:
...and somewhere in middle America, Katie Faber puts her young child in bed, and heads to the kitchen cupboard and grabs a bottle of hard liquor; drinks straight from it, wondering why her heroin-addict, violent felon husband hasn't come home from work yet...

Something tells me I should be glad I wasn't a member of LG back in those days.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:

Oh, you should have seen the CourtTV Kobe board. Now that was an adventure...
D-Dogg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:
Exick wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:

Oh, you should have seen the CourtTV Kobe board. Now that was an adventure...

I have battle scars to prove it....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: