My son made the Team USA National team

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buduan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: My son made the Team USA National team

But this trip is going to be COSTLY and couldn't have hit me at the worst time. So I set up a Go Fund Me hoping to get a little help to bridge the gap. Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/help-torin-play-with-team-usa [link fixed]

And here his tryout at the Los Angeles Regional:

If you could please share this with as many folks as you can it is greatly appreciated. I have to start booking hotel and flights now and finish paying the registration by the 30th.

This will be my sons last shot at getting in front of coaches to earn a college scholarship.

I've been told by many trainers and coaches that he would rate no lower then a 3 star if people knew about him. At the USA football tryout he absolutely PUNKED 4 and 5 star prospects from LB Poly, Mater Dei, St John Bosco, etc...He only lost 1 individual battle the entire weekend and in the team battles his offensive line went undefeated.

He is only 17 yet made the top U-19 team.

Being in the Palm Springs area though his exposure is limited. This is a great opportunity for major D1 schools to get a look at him.

The only offers he has received so far are DIII and JUCO and one D1 out of a tiny private school in Iowa.

Any little bit helps. Every dollar raised is one less I have to worry about while trying to bridge the gap. I'm working 18 hour days right now trying to make this happen for my son. Full time at the cable company and then driving for Uber/Lyft at night.

Thanks for reading this.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject:

There's a team not too far away from me that may have some interest. If you'd like I can send you a link where you can send his info to a recruiting guy.

And I can tell you first hand, the one I'm thinking of is much better than anything that stupid state of Iowa could offer.
buduan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject:

I would never turn my nose up at an offer from such a college football powerhouse.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:50 am    Post subject:

Props Pops

Can check these wild folks out while rolling the uber
Dr Joseph Murphy - Mastering the mindset of wealth

Florence Scovel Shinn
The way of Abundance
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: