We need a leader not named Lebron
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Lonzo Ball

Is no leader

you dont need to be vocal to be a leader. he and BI lead the team by setting the tone early last night

And when they didn’t set the tone in previous games? No leadership? I disagree, teammates have to know they are being led. That being said, Lebron is the leader of this team, I don’t understand why we would look at anyone else.
because bron is hurt.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Lonzo Ball

Is no leader

you dont need to be vocal to be a leader. he and BI lead the team by setting the tone early last night

And when they didn’t set the tone in previous games? No leadership? I disagree, teammates have to know they are being led. That being said, Lebron is the leader of this team, I don’t understand why we would look at anyone else.
because bron is hurt.

Yeah, and we don't know who else we're going to get in the future and so at least look at whether we might have anything here now that could become that leader down the road once Lebron hangs them up.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Lonzo Ball

Is no leader

because bron is hurt.

He was there leading them on last night
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Lonzo Ball

Is no leader

because bron is hurt.

He was there cheering them on last night

FIFY.

But cmon VLF, it hasn’t occurred to you that we’re talking about on-court leadership? Or is that not a thing to you?
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject:

I would only use the term leadership, not on-court leadership or off-court leadership. We have seen leaders who were bench players, the best players aren’t necessarily leaders. Kobe was a crappy leader when Shaq left but grew into a good leader. That is why I wouldn’t eliminate the possibility of one of our young players developing into a good leader, none have the experience at this point.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
I would only use the term leadership, not on-court leadership or off-court leadership. We have seen leaders who were bench players, the best players aren’t necessarily leaders. Kobe was a crappy leader when Shaq left but grew into a good leader. That is why I wouldn’t eliminate the possibility of one of our young players developing into a good leader, none have the experience at this point.

Yep, I agree. Right now leadership is about LeBron and Rondo; what will it be in the future?, Probably Lebron and someone else (could be that second star, could be one of the young, even Rondo if he returns).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: